Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again 15:04 - Dec 17 with 2624 viewsBluefish

Trying to keep his job safe, much like he did after he finished bottom. He has been backed completely in this league, keeping Judge and Dozzell, signing KVY, Keane, Norwood, Holy, Georgiou. Not really sure he needs anymore he just needs to pick a system and get them playing.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 15:07 - Dec 17 with 2197 viewsJakeITFC

Considering your constant referencing to Lambert’s PR skills, you’d have thought he wouldn’t need somebody on this board hanging on and broadcasting his every word, and yet here you are again.
PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 15:08 - Dec 17 with 2182 viewsBluefish

The fans are the best in the world I buy them all beers and have photos with them. They should be allowed to throw flares around and drink beers on the terraces while singing songs about Toto's c*ck. I want to buy them loads of other players with big c*cks but Marcus keeps saying no, he says I have to buy footballers instead but I am doing my best for the fans because they are great.

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 15:26 - Dec 17 with 2137 viewsMrTown

Trying to keep his job safe

Evans won’t be pulling the trigger anytime soon with us sitting 2nd in the league with a game in hand.

The aim is promotion, that’s it.

Need to get head out ya a*se and realise right now we are not in a bad position at all, we’re going through a little blip granted, but we’ve still only lost 3 games in the league all season. 3.

I know that doesn’t fit your agenda, having said that your agenda is very boring, but I don’t think too many would expect too surprised from yourself.

Your the negativity Lambo is talking about, and he’s right.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 15:29 - Dec 17 with 2124 viewsBluefish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 15:26 - Dec 17 by MrTown

Trying to keep his job safe

Evans won’t be pulling the trigger anytime soon with us sitting 2nd in the league with a game in hand.

The aim is promotion, that’s it.

Need to get head out ya a*se and realise right now we are not in a bad position at all, we’re going through a little blip granted, but we’ve still only lost 3 games in the league all season. 3.

I know that doesn’t fit your agenda, having said that your agenda is very boring, but I don’t think too many would expect too surprised from yourself.

Your the negativity Lambo is talking about, and he’s right.

Yeah why would he sack a manager that limped to rock bottom

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 15:53 - Dec 17 with 2063 viewsMrTown

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 15:29 - Dec 17 by Bluefish

Yeah why would he sack a manager that limped to rock bottom

You are fully aware that that was last season? Means absolutely jack sh*t now.

But if you take a look at where we are NOW. We are 2nd in the league with a game in hand and 3 league defeats all season, no wonder Lambert gets the hump consistent negativity.

We are having a little blip and you’re desperate for him to get the sack , i know you have your agenda and all that but Jesus it doesn’t half make you look like you lack any footballing knowledge.

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 16:00 - Dec 17 with 2048 viewsBluefish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 15:53 - Dec 17 by MrTown

You are fully aware that that was last season? Means absolutely jack sh*t now.

But if you take a look at where we are NOW. We are 2nd in the league with a game in hand and 3 league defeats all season, no wonder Lambert gets the hump consistent negativity.

We are having a little blip and you’re desperate for him to get the sack , i know you have your agenda and all that but Jesus it doesn’t half make you look like you lack any footballing knowledge.

No other club in the world would get relegated rock bottom to a league they hadn't been in for 60+ years and just give the manager a clean slate the next season, especially if he got to xmas without a plan or direction

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 18:46 - Dec 17 with 1898 viewsKeaneish

It’s you igniting the him vs us mentality. No-one else is onboard with it. Give it up you mug; you’re fickle and boring.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 19:08 - Dec 17 with 1852 viewsBluefish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 18:46 - Dec 17 by Keaneish

It’s you igniting the him vs us mentality. No-one else is onboard with it. Give it up you mug; you’re fickle and boring.

Shambert isn't going to shag you mate

Login to get fewer ads

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 19:59 - Dec 17 with 1771 viewsBluefish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 18:46 - Dec 17 by Keaneish

The him vs us is ME vs PRP and the fans. I forgot that needed spelling out for the bumpkins

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 20:34 - Dec 17 with 1724 viewsTractorCam

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 16:00 - Dec 17 by Bluefish

No other club in the world would get relegated rock bottom to a league they hadn't been in for 60+ years and just give the manager a clean slate the next season, especially if he got to xmas without a plan or direction

But many people were already giving him a clean sheet months in advance, knowing last season was a write off. At this moment in time we are now in the promotion spots, eyebrows raised at the current form but you can't say 'why sack a manager who limped to rock bottom' when we've had half of the next season since then.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 20:40 - Dec 17 with 1704 viewsKeaneish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 20:34 - Dec 17 by TractorCam

But many people were already giving him a clean sheet months in advance, knowing last season was a write off. At this moment in time we are now in the promotion spots, eyebrows raised at the current form but you can't say 'why sack a manager who limped to rock bottom' when we've had half of the next season since then.

He’s been desperately scratching around for any stick to beat Lambert with since our form dipped. Not an anti-Lambert post in sight when we were winning. Sad excuse for a fan and a lonely cry for attention.

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 21:07 - Dec 17 with 1663 viewsMrTown

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 16:00 - Dec 17 by Bluefish

If he got to Xmas second in the league with a game in hand, right?

Guess that doesn’t matter in your agenda though right.

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 21:40 - Dec 17 with 1620 viewsKeaneish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 21:07 - Dec 17 by MrTown

If he got to Xmas second in the league with a game in hand, right?

Guess that doesn’t matter in your agenda though right.

It’s mental really all things considered. I get we have issues to resolve and there’s cause for a bit of concern but all in, PL’s done a decent job. We all said he’d get a clean slate and that’s what he deserves. He’s not set the world alight so far but I’m pretty happy with where we are and how we’ve played at times. Our front two have 15 goals between them and we’ve developed a new young spine to the team. Sears and Bishop to come back should be cause for optimism too.

Let’s see how Saturday pans out and let’s hope it’s a convincing win so we don’t have to read this muppets nonsense again!

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 21:44 - Dec 17 with 1621 viewsMattinLondon

Second in the league, first not too far away. No need to be a knob blubfish
PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 23:38 - Dec 17 with 1551 viewsMrTown

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 21:40 - Dec 17 by Keaneish

It’s mental really all things considered. I get we have issues to resolve and there’s cause for a bit of concern but all in, PL’s done a decent job. We all said he’d get a clean slate and that’s what he deserves. He’s not set the world alight so far but I’m pretty happy with where we are and how we’ve played at times. Our front two have 15 goals between them and we’ve developed a new young spine to the team. Sears and Bishop to come back should be cause for optimism too.

Let’s see how Saturday pans out and let’s hope it’s a convincing win so we don’t have to read this muppets nonsense again!

Couldn’t agree more. Clean slate this season, the problems last year were set in way before Lambo arrived.

He got us off to a flyer at the start of the season. Think Accrington/Rotherham was a really poor week and think Lambert got a couple of things wrong that week. We have very much stumbled along ever since really.

Having said that, he deserves the chance to rediscover that form, first little blip and Bluefish is trying to get him the sack.

He has a long way to go Lambert no doubt, and I have certainly raised my eyebrow at certain things he has done. But it’s a long term project and we will get nowhere just sacking managers after their first blip.

Sears/Bishop/Lankester/KVY are really big misses, and arguably some of our best players.

Also think Dobra and El Mizouni have really bright bright futures, hopefully with Town, add Woolfie and Downes.

The future is still bright.

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 23:55 - Dec 17 with 1517 viewsBlueBadger

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 21:44 - Dec 17 by MattinLondon

Second in the league, first not too far away. No need to be a knob blubfish

Points-wise, we're closer to Fleetwood(9th) than we are Wycombe and are in comfortably the worst form of the top 6..
[Post edited 17 Dec 2019 23:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 00:29 - Dec 18 with 1476 viewsCoastalblue

I'm not 100% convinced by him, I actually think with a regular starting 11/13 we'd be in a happier place, but nice troll nevertheless.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 07:52 - Dec 18 with 1316 viewsHerbivore

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 23:38 - Dec 17 by MrTown

Couldn’t agree more. Clean slate this season, the problems last year were set in way before Lambo arrived.

He got us off to a flyer at the start of the season. Think Accrington/Rotherham was a really poor week and think Lambert got a couple of things wrong that week. We have very much stumbled along ever since really.

Having said that, he deserves the chance to rediscover that form, first little blip and Bluefish is trying to get him the sack.

He has a long way to go Lambert no doubt, and I have certainly raised my eyebrow at certain things he has done. But it’s a long term project and we will get nowhere just sacking managers after their first blip.

Sears/Bishop/Lankester/KVY are really big misses, and arguably some of our best players.

Also think Dobra and El Mizouni have really bright bright futures, hopefully with Town, add Woolfie and Downes.

The future is still bright.

Results early season were very good but even then people were expressing that performances were pretty poor and we seemed to be muddling through despite team selection and tactics rather than because of it. None of this season has been especially convincing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 08:07 - Dec 18 with 1294 viewsBluefish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 07:52 - Dec 18 by Herbivore

Results early season were very good but even then people were expressing that performances were pretty poor and we seemed to be muddling through despite team selection and tactics rather than because of it. None of this season has been especially convincing.

Keanish's head has just exploded

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 08:42 - Dec 18 with 1252 viewsartsbossbeard

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 08:07 - Dec 18 by Bluefish

If it's anything like last season and my early doors understanding that PH was a charlatan, he'll stick you on ignore and then have the temerity to not apologise when the inevitable does happen whilst silently taking you off the ignore list.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 08:56 - Dec 18 with 1217 viewsBluefish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 08:42 - Dec 18 by artsbossbeard

If it's anything like last season and my early doors understanding that PH was a charlatan, he'll stick you on ignore and then have the temerity to not apologise when the inevitable does happen whilst silently taking you off the ignore list.

He is very bold at telling others that they are wrong, incredibly he is still yet to be right on anything. It is quite impressive but a common theme with those that are still star struck by keane

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 08:58 - Dec 18 with 1214 viewsHerbivore

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 08:42 - Dec 18 by artsbossbeard

I like Keaneish, he's funny and much more subtle than some of the other comedy creations on the board.

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 09:04 - Dec 18 with 1193 viewsJimmyJazz

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 00:29 - Dec 18 by Coastalblue

I'm not 100% convinced by him, I actually think with a regular starting 11/13 we'd be in a happier place, but nice troll nevertheless.

Yes, quite interesting that a few teams such as Wycombe and Bristol Rovers have rather small squads and therefore play more of a settled team. BR even had 2 key players missing against us in Clarke-Harris and Tom Davies, but managed to cope

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 09:07 - Dec 18 with 1178 viewsHerbivore

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 09:04 - Dec 18 by JimmyJazz

Yes, quite interesting that a few teams such as Wycombe and Bristol Rovers have rather small squads and therefore play more of a settled team. BR even had 2 key players missing against us in Clarke-Harris and Tom Davies, but managed to cope

It's almost like their players knew their system and way of playing......

What kind of magic are they using?!

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 09:08 - Dec 18 with 1177 viewsKeaneish

PR Paul reigniting the him vs us mentality again on 08:07 - Dec 18 by Bluefish

Why? I agree with Herbs on this too and said as much; we have frailties. Pretty much said that in this thread. I like PL and we play some good football at times but there are problems. Pretty black and white ficklefish.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024