Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My new TWTD resolution 11:47 - Jan 23 with 1322 viewsartsbossbeard

Gonna stick to witty bantz, tales of drunken mayhem & footy talk from now on in.

Who's with me?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

My new TWTD resolution on 12:01 - Jan 23 with 1264 viewsNewcyBlue

I don’t see us play often enough for much footy talk...

Looks like the only match I can make this leave now is the Fleetwood match on a Tuesday night at Portman Road. I love a match under the lights at Portman Road.

I could murder a drink right now. Luckily I am on a floating prison and can forget about it eventually.

I majorly fell off the wagon when I was in Glasgow doing my Masters less than 3000gt exam prep.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

My new TWTD resolution on 12:04 - Jan 23 with 1247 viewsgiant_stow

Without sounding holier than thou, its only when you take a step back from some debates on here that you see how poisonous they truely are.

Maybe its just me and I've been tempted to jump back in many times, but seriously: they're vicious and unhealthy.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

My new TWTD resolution on 12:08 - Jan 23 with 1218 viewsChurchman

I’m with you.
My new TWTD resolution on 12:09 - Jan 23 with 1211 viewskinnockers

I couldn't agree more.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

My new TWTD resolution on 12:16 - Jan 23 with 1182 viewsBiGDonnie

The place becomes a lot more enjoyable when you do.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

My new TWTD resolution on 12:25 - Jan 23 with 1163 viewsKieran_Knows

T'is what this place should all be about anyway.

F*ck politics.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

My new TWTD resolution on 12:34 - Jan 23 with 1139 viewsBeckets

I do hope your list includes your racing tips?!
My new TWTD resolution on 13:19 - Jan 23 with 1077 viewsurbanblue

Of course Beardy though you forgot to add Movies, Drama Series', Books, Travel, and of course Music, particularly the excellence of The Teardop Explodes!
Login to get fewer ads

My new TWTD resolution on 13:27 - Jan 23 with 1067 viewshoppy

My new TWTD resolution on 13:19 - Jan 23 by urbanblue

Of course Beardy though you forgot to add Movies, Drama Series', Books, Travel, and of course Music, particularly the excellence of The Teardop Explodes!

...and of course, Eric Clacton style music threads - where I have oft been educated with some real gems unknown to me.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My new TWTD resolution on 13:28 - Jan 23 with 1059 viewschicoazul

So many people say this every year. Come mid-February, TWTD settles back into its' routine.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

My new TWTD resolution on 13:31 - Jan 23 with 1049 viewschicoazul

My new TWTD resolution on 12:25 - Jan 23 by Kieran_Knows

T'is what this place should all be about anyway.

F*ck politics.

This place has been about dozens of things since 1997. Before man was, the TWTD board waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioners. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way
[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 13:32]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

My new TWTD resolution on 13:32 - Jan 23 with 1041 viewsfactual_blue

My new TWTD resolution on 12:04 - Jan 23 by giant_stow

Without sounding holier than thou, its only when you take a step back from some debates on here that you see how poisonous they truely are.

Maybe its just me and I've been tempted to jump back in many times, but seriously: they're vicious and unhealthy.

Last night were you at what appeared to be, based on look norwich's pre-match coverage, the Champions' League final?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My new TWTD resolution on 13:44 - Jan 23 with 996 viewsgiant_stow

My new TWTD resolution on 13:32 - Jan 23 by factual_blue

Last night were you at what appeared to be, based on look norwich's pre-match coverage, the Champions' League final?

no mr, better things to be doing: I was playing snooker - you'll be pleased to hear that I won for the first time in ages.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

My new TWTD resolution on 14:07 - Jan 23 with 964 viewshoppy

My new TWTD resolution on 13:32 - Jan 23 by factual_blue

Why would a Town fan have been there?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My new TWTD resolution on 14:11 - Jan 23 with 943 viewsjeera

Well you can't have it!

But then they can't have it either, nor I [too].

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

My new TWTD resolution on 14:41 - Jan 23 with 908 viewsartsbossbeard

Treason by The Teardrop Explodes was a random Spotify play this morning.

Still sounds amazing.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024