Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage 22:42 - Feb 1 with 2258 viewsRyorry

Just seen that goal Norris so kindly gift-wrapped for Posh How is he actually a paid professional??!

Any pub team keeper failing to collect that ball & allowing the oppo to score would be hugely embarrassed.

If Norris starts for our next game I'd have to think there's something more rotten in the state of Portman Road than anyone imagined.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 22:45 - Feb 1 with 2235 viewsJ2BLUE

Bit OTT. He made a stupid mistake.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 22:50 - Feb 1 with 2201 viewsCuffy81

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 22:45 - Feb 1 by J2BLUE

It wasn't a simple mistake though was it? Unavoidable arrogance personified. He was virtually on the his goal line.
Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 22:53 - Feb 1 with 2183 viewsRyorry

Talk about understatement of the year!

On top of all his other "stupid mistakes"??!

Even I'd have collected that ball. If I hadn't, I'd have expected & deserved facepalms from my 5-a-side team mates.

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 23:01 - Feb 1 with 2130 viewsRyorry

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 22:53 - Feb 1 by Ryorry

Talk about understatement of the year!

On top of all his other "stupid mistakes"??!

Even I'd have collected that ball. If I hadn't, I'd have expected & deserved facepalms from my 5-a-side team mates.

Good grief - hello Sprucey, how are you?! Eaten all the moss in your locality & had to range as far as TWTD for your dinner?!

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 23:06 - Feb 1 with 2088 viewsmonytowbray

Norris has consistently made mistakes, one a game at least. When you are a keeper you can’t do that as it will almost always result in conceding.

Wolves must have been laughing when we agreed terms to loan him.

I think there must be a contract clause he gets X games and Lambert is getting them out the way ASAP. That or Holy has been fooling about with his wife.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 23:28 - Feb 1 with 2005 viewsRyorry

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 23:06 - Feb 1 by monytowbray

Norris has consistently made mistakes, one a game at least. When you are a keeper you can’t do that as it will almost always result in conceding.

Wolves must have been laughing when we agreed terms to loan him.

I think there must be a contract clause he gets X games and Lambert is getting them out the way ASAP. That or Holy has been fooling about with his wife.

"That or Holy has been fooling about with his wife."

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 00:09 - Feb 2 with 1905 viewsCoastalblue

I haven't had the guts to go watch the (low)highlights yet. I know what I thought I saw with that goal, but as I was sat in SAR and long way off I was thinking it probably wasn't quite as bad as it looked.

If it turns out to be the way I remember it then he shouldn't start another game for us after recent performances.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 00:15 - Feb 2 with 1871 viewsBrixtonBlue

Put the gin back in the sideboard, time for bed.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 01:06 - Feb 2 with 1771 viewsBlueBadger

The problem isn't that he made a mistakes in this game, it's that he KEEPS doing it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 07:49 - Feb 2 with 1589 viewsGlasgowBlue

He’s a very good keeper at this level but he made a mistake. A bloody silly mistake that cost us but a mistake all the same. It wasn’t deliberate.

unfortunately, as decent as he is, he has made a few mistakes and it would be logical to rest him and play Holy.

I’ve seen people on here calling him a c+Nt for what he did today. I think that is OTT.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 10:30 - Feb 2 with 1387 viewsOxford_Blue

He made a mistake. It happens. Stop using words like “sabotage”, stop flouncing and being hyper emotional like some teenager whose favourite boy band just broke up.

No Town fan is happy this morning but let’s get it in perspective.
Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 10:39 - Feb 2 with 1353 viewsSwailsey

I keep reading all these things about him being a good keeper. Is he? Where’s the proof? I’m not calling it BS but I can hardly remember any saves he’s made.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 10:42 - Feb 2 with 1340 viewsHerbivore

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 10:39 - Feb 2 by Swailsey

I keep reading all these things about him being a good keeper. Is he? Where’s the proof? I’m not calling it BS but I can hardly remember any saves he’s made.

I've not seen him do anything that you wouldn't expect any competent professional keeper to do. I have, however, seen him make a number of errors that have cost us goals. Him being picked over Holy is a nonsense, I was happy to support it for the sake of continuity but the time has come to bomb him out of the side and get our best keeper back in.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 10:45 - Feb 2 with 1322 viewsSwailsey

Unprofessional, arrogant, inept, almost sabotage on 10:42 - Feb 2 by Herbivore

I've not seen him do anything that you wouldn't expect any competent professional keeper to do. I have, however, seen him make a number of errors that have cost us goals. Him being picked over Holy is a nonsense, I was happy to support it for the sake of continuity but the time has come to bomb him out of the side and get our best keeper back in.

Yeah, exactly this. He obviously is a good professional athlete, who is with a PL club, but has had to move to the third division to get games. I can only assume PL knows him from his time at Wolves?

Holy was dropped for less. Norris isn’t even our player! I thought the days of playing suspect loan goalies (Bywater, Henderson to a lesser extent) was behind us?!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024