Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise 18:03 - Feb 9 with 5042 viewspistonbroke

If mm had been a stronger manager he would of gone to Evans and demanded more money for transfers , but no , he was happy to collect his large wages but not upset the applecart
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:04 - Feb 9 with 3165 viewsJ2BLUE

It's quite a leap to blame a manager for not kicking off about the financial restraints he was told about during his interview. If anything it's a credit to him for not taking that easy way out during the times which weren't so good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:08 - Feb 9 with 3132 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:04 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

It's quite a leap to blame a manager for not kicking off about the financial restraints he was told about during his interview. If anything it's a credit to him for not taking that easy way out during the times which weren't so good.

Not sure , he had a bargaining point when we were top 2 , did not make the most it , to my mind he was happy collecting his large salary without questioning the owners intentions
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:09 - Feb 9 with 3134 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Have I missed something?

Some of the comments I've seen lately... Is there a competition going on for who can post the dumbest, most idiotic comment?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:12 - Feb 9 with 3115 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:09 - Feb 9 by Tangledupin_Blue

Have I missed something?

Some of the comments I've seen lately... Is there a competition going on for who can post the dumbest, most idiotic comment?

You have just won
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:13 - Feb 9 with 3103 viewsjeera

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:08 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Not sure , he had a bargaining point when we were top 2 , did not make the most it , to my mind he was happy collecting his large salary without questioning the owners intentions

These comments have come from your own head.

You have literally made them up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:15 - Feb 9 with 3096 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:13 - Feb 9 by jeera

Tell me how I am wrong
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:15 - Feb 9 with 3096 viewsBlueBadger

Give over you great fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:16 - Feb 9 with 3085 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:08 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Lambert kicked off about transfer funds and then got us relegated. Not sure what your point is here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:17 - Feb 9 with 3075 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:15 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Give over you great fanny.

Badger if you ever went to a game then I might take your comments seriously , tell me do you actually know where portmanroad is?
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:17 - Feb 9 with 3072 viewsjeera

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:15 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Tell me how I am wrong

I just did.

You made some stuff up.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:19 - Feb 9 with 3048 viewsTractorCam

The better way to look at it is that Lambert is trying to come up with every excuse to pull the attention away from him.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:19 - Feb 9 with 3047 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:17 - Feb 9 by jeera

I just did.

You made some stuff up.

No you didn’t you just disagreed
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:20 - Feb 9 with 3045 viewsEastTownBlue

Perhaps he did but didn't make those discussions public.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 18:20]
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:21 - Feb 9 with 3026 viewsjeera

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:19 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

No you didn’t you just disagreed

Christ - it's right here:

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise by jeera 9 Feb 2020 18:13

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:22 - Feb 9 with 3024 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:21 - Feb 9 by jeera

Christ - it's right here:

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise by jeera 9 Feb 2020 18:13

Ok tell me how I have made them up
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:24 - Feb 9 with 2995 viewsjeera

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:22 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Apart from twice here in your own words?

" he was happy to collect his large wages but not upset the applecart"

", to my mind he was happy collecting his large salary without questioning the owners intentions"

You made that up.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:24 - Feb 9 with 2992 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:22 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Well, you fired up your computer and let your brain do the mental equivalent of fly-tipping over the virtual lay-by that is TWTD.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:26 - Feb 9 with 2975 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:24 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Well, you fired up your computer and let your brain do the mental equivalent of fly-tipping over the virtual lay-by that is TWTD.

So tell me how I am wrong , it’s not a hard question , even you should be able to answer
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:27 - Feb 9 with 2965 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:24 - Feb 9 by jeera

Apart from twice here in your own words?

" he was happy to collect his large wages but not upset the applecart"

", to my mind he was happy collecting his large salary without questioning the owners intentions"

You made that up.

Ok prove mewrong
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:28 - Feb 9 with 2959 viewsMullet

Bart Bialkowski and Lee O'Neil have said differently this week to the EADT boys on record.

You're full of the proverbial frankly. If you're going to make stuff up, don't do it the week evidence proving it comes out.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:29 - Feb 9 with 2942 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:26 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

So tell me how I am wrong , it’s not a hard question , even you should be able to answer

How is Mick not publicly speaking up about transfer funding responsible for Hurst(who was allowed to spunk millions) and Lambert(who has been backed with the largest wage bill in the third division) being utterly incompetent?

By your own admission, this isn't a hard question to answer.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:30 - Feb 9 with 2937 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:27 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Ok prove mewrong

Its Mick's fault we were short-staffed last night.. by BlueBadger 9 Feb 2020 18:26
..because he's never spoken up about staffing issues and patient safety in the NHS.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:31 - Feb 9 with 2919 viewspistonbroke

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:29 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

How is Mick not publicly speaking up about transfer funding responsible for Hurst(who was allowed to spunk millions) and Lambert(who has been backed with the largest wage bill in the third division) being utterly incompetent?

By your own admission, this isn't a hard question to answer.

No what I have said is , when we were top 2015 mick had a perfect opportunity to go to Evans and say , give me 2 or 3 million and I’ll get us up , he didn’t ,
Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:32 - Feb 9 with 2912 viewsjeera

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:27 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Ok prove mewrong

That doesn't even make sense.

You made some stuff up.

It's up to you to prove its truth, not for others to untangle your brain for you.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:33 - Feb 9 with 2901 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise on 18:31 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

No what I have said is , when we were top 2015 mick had a perfect opportunity to go to Evans and say , give me 2 or 3 million and I’ll get us up , he didn’t ,

How do you know he didn't?
Unlike Lambert, Mick is not a 'press conference manager', he's a proper one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024