Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gamers 09:00 - Mar 17 with 2733 viewsNewcyBlue

How about organising some TWTD online gaming?

I’ve got an Xbox One and a Laptop with Football Manager on it.

For the Xbox one I have some shooting games and Fifa.

What do we all have? Anyone fancy a game or something?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Gamers on 11:45 - Mar 17 with 1233 viewsNewcyBlue

Gamers on 11:42 - Mar 17 by PhilTWTD

Good thinking, we also used to have organised poker tournaments on here at one time. If someone's up for setting something along those lines up I'll promote it on the news pages.

Online poker tournaments? I haven’t got a clue how to play, but if it’s playing for fun then let’s sort something out.

Gamers on 11:57 - Mar 17 with 1222 viewssparks

Gamers on 11:45 - Mar 17 by NewcyBlue

Online poker tournaments? I haven’t got a clue how to play, but if it’s playing for fun then let’s sort something out.

There used to be a regular one. I won it once. Bojk used to set it up.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Gamers on 12:17 - Mar 17 with 1210 viewsgiant_stow

Gamers on 10:44 - Mar 17 by Yeet1981

Xbox I’d say. Get a bundle with Fifa and Xbox live subscription. U need that to play online with friends. Usually get 3 months free with a deal. £15 every 3 months after I think. Try and copy what his friends have though. And get one with a disc drive so u can buy extra games for presents etc. Downloaded games don’t make good unwrapping.

didn;t know about the subscription thingy or the cd games - ta!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Gamers on 13:41 - Mar 17 with 1178 viewsTIB

That's a dreamy setup Newcy!!! I'm an xBoxer although still at work. I said to my mate if it all does go mad and full isolation, at least I'll finally have some time to try and get into FM...I've failed to really get into it since it was Champ Man 97/98.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Gamers on 13:54 - Mar 17 with 1163 viewsMJallday

I live on my Xbox 1x

Mostly in elder scrolls online

Gt- sparkymcj

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Gamers on 13:59 - Mar 17 with 1153 viewsNewcyBlue

Gamers on 13:54 - Mar 17 by MJallday

I live on my Xbox 1x

Mostly in elder scrolls online

Gt- sparkymcj

I just googled that....

It's called Skyrim.... I googled that too... I'm glad I'm not on company wifi..

Gamers on 14:02 - Mar 17 with 1148 viewsStokieBlue

So as an extension to this hit me with some good games for any of: NES, SNES, Megadrive, Amiga, Dreamcast, PS1, Master System, GameCube.

Going to get Monkey Island 2 for Scumm - that should kill a few hours and beers when we aren't allowed to go outside anymore.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Gamers on 14:04 - Mar 17 with 1142 viewsNewcyBlue

Gamers on 14:02 - Mar 17 by StokieBlue

So as an extension to this hit me with some good games for any of: NES, SNES, Megadrive, Amiga, Dreamcast, PS1, Master System, GameCube.

Going to get Monkey Island 2 for Scumm - that should kill a few hours and beers when we aren't allowed to go outside anymore.

SB

Any of the Zelda games obviously!

Login to get fewer ads

Gamers on 14:54 - Mar 17 with 1130 viewsmidastouch

My son has spent a lot of hours on New Star Manager in recent weeks.
See a review here:
https://60minuteswith.co.uk/reviews/review-new-star-manager/
Not the same complexity as Football Manager but still enough to get your teeth stuck into.
The graphics aren't fantastic but he says it's highly addictive.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Gamers on 14:57 - Mar 17 with 1123 viewsDanTheMan

SB

Earthbound (SNES)

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Gamers on 15:12 - Mar 17 with 1109 viewsfooters

SB

Monkey Island! Yes, I'm going to play them all again now :)

Actually, might also get Theme Hospital and similar titles too. Always liked those.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gamers on 15:14 - Mar 17 with 1102 viewsStokieBlue

Gamers on 15:12 - Mar 17 by footers

Monkey Island! Yes, I'm going to play them all again now :)

Actually, might also get Theme Hospital and similar titles too. Always liked those.

Scumm works on a PC as well just fine as does Retropie (which has Scumm included). Putting it on a Raspberry Pi is nice because you can play Sonic on a 40 inch TV.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Gamers on 15:17 - Mar 17 with 1100 viewsfooters

Gamers on 15:14 - Mar 17 by StokieBlue

Scumm works on a PC as well just fine as does Retropie (which has Scumm included). Putting it on a Raspberry Pi is nice because you can play Sonic on a 40 inch TV.

SB

Remembering a lot of old games now. Haven't played in donkey's but Command and Conquer and Tropico probably need run-outs too. Will need a few good months for all this lot!

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gamers on 17:55 - Mar 17 with 1064 viewsBugs

I'm playing a lot of Escape from Tarkov atm. It mixes an FPS, Tetris, crafting and a stocks trading game in one game.....I'm sh!t at all aspects of it.
Gamers on 18:25 - Mar 17 with 1055 viewsSuperblue95

I’ve most FIFA’s and most big name shooters and other popular games on Xbox (COD, GOW, GTA, RDR, etc) as well as other fun games like Crash Team Racing and Friday 13th.

Decent standard at most but I’m back at work so don’t get huge amounts of time online. Anyone can feel free to PM me their gamertag and games they play if they fancy it though for any evening or weekend I’m free
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 18:25]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Gamers on 23:18 - Mar 17 with 1008 viewsMJallday

Gamers on 13:59 - Mar 17 by NewcyBlue

I just googled that....

It's called Skyrim.... I googled that too... I'm glad I'm not on company wifi..

Skyrim is a slightly different game to eso but its part of the lore . its a single player game

eso is multiplayer, is a bigger version of skyrim - and to Confuse things, dark heart of Skyrim is the next Update for it :)

either way both brilliant games

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024