Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#UltimatePRP (n/t) 21:38 - Mar 26 with 5827 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 09:11 - Mar 27 with 1825 viewsjudespiveyg

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 09:03 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

If I give up highlighting the fraud then people like you will take over with your brainwashing campaign and continuing to destroy this football club because you put him ahead of the best interests of the club.

I expect PRP takes selfies with homeless people and then gives them 50p as well

Where on this thread has anyone said he's done a good job as a manager? People are just pointing out it's a nice gesture from a nice bloke. No one's saying this makes him a good or bad manager because that's not really what matters right now. Try and have some perspective.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 09:13 - Mar 27 with 1816 viewsBluefish

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 09:11 - Mar 27 by judespiveyg

Where on this thread has anyone said he's done a good job as a manager? People are just pointing out it's a nice gesture from a nice bloke. No one's saying this makes him a good or bad manager because that's not really what matters right now. Try and have some perspective.

SB has been posting about PRP on a loop since he joined and if you Google it he was actually writing articles about how lovely PRP is long before he joined us

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 09:17 - Mar 27 with 1814 viewsSomethingBlue

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 09:13 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

SB has been posting about PRP on a loop since he joined and if you Google it he was actually writing articles about how lovely PRP is long before he joined us

That's a lie but carry on. All the best and hope you're keeping well.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

You've not done bad here mate..... on 09:21 - Mar 27 with 1801 viewsBloots

…..I'm trying it on the comment section to see how it goes.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I think we should all stand in the street and...... on 09:23 - Mar 27 with 1794 viewsBloots

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 07:16 - Mar 27 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Lambert is a crap football manager but a fantastic human being.

Right now football doesn’t matter. Being a wonderful person does.

Absolutely first class from Lambert and he has my admiration and respect. When football returns he will still have it regardless of whether I want him to stay in the job or not.

Have a day off.

…..clap and cheer this amazing gesture to defer his salary for a few months.

You definitely aren't over stating it by saying that he is a fantastic human being and a wonderful person.

Seriously, you definitely aren't.

Definitely not.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 10:02 - Mar 27 with 1746 viewsBluefish

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 09:17 - Mar 27 by SomethingBlue

That's a lie but carry on. All the best and hope you're keeping well.

Doing well, thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you too x

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 10:19 - Mar 27 with 1728 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 00:12 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

And neither were any of the others gimmicks. This one isn't even a good gimmick, he has only deferred it. I deferred my payrise today but didn't feel like I needed to be made a hero

“This one isn’t even a good gimmick”. My oh my Bluefish.

Deferred his salary to allow other people to continue to work, to continue to put food on the table.

You are blinded by your personal hatred for Paul Lambert I’m afraid.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 10:33 - Mar 27 with 1709 viewscatch74

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 01:40 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Hi mate. All good here. Am at uni. Online learning which is a bit of a shambles so far tbh. As you can imagine, a sports coaching degree without the ability to actually coach, isn’t ideal. My younger brother is one of the people who would be vulnerable to catch it so I made the decision (unlike 99% of the university) to stay in Wycombe. One less person he can catch it from. Here with my mate though who’s also stayed in our house. Had a walk today. Took the football out for a bit whilst we walked. Nice to get some air yano.

Hope all is well with you and yours mate?

Fair play to you, hope it all goes as well as it can. We’re all good here, have an empty pub full of booze and food, so not going to starve!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:09 - Mar 27 with 1683 viewsBluefish

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 10:19 - Mar 27 by TheTrueBlue1878

“This one isn’t even a good gimmick”. My oh my Bluefish.

Deferred his salary to allow other people to continue to work, to continue to put food on the table.

You are blinded by your personal hatred for Paul Lambert I’m afraid.

Man with lots of cash in the bank agrees to get paid in full in a few months time instead of now in a time of 0.1% interest rates. My payrise has been deferred until October, it doesn't make me a hero at all.

As I said before PRP's gesture is less than donating £5

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:15 - Mar 27 with 1677 viewsSomethingBlue

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:09 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

Man with lots of cash in the bank agrees to get paid in full in a few months time instead of now in a time of 0.1% interest rates. My payrise has been deferred until October, it doesn't make me a hero at all.

But is it not intended so that the club might have extra breathing space to look after those on lower salaries in other departments? We both know the answer to that. It's a good thing to do, it doesn't make him a hero or doctor or nurse or most other kinds of key worker but can we not leave it there?

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:23 - Mar 27 with 1662 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:09 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

There unfortunately can be no reasonable discussion with someone blinded by personal hatred.

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:24 - Mar 27 with 1658 viewsBluefish

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:15 - Mar 27 by SomethingBlue

But is it not intended so that the club might have extra breathing space to look after those on lower salaries in other departments? We both know the answer to that. It's a good thing to do, it doesn't make him a hero or doctor or nurse or most other kinds of key worker but can we not leave it there?

I thought you had left it earlier but you never seem to be able to leave the pro PRP posts.

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:25 - Mar 27 with 1656 viewsBluefish

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:23 - Mar 27 by TheTrueBlue1878

There unfortunately can be no reasonable discussion with someone blinded by personal hatred.

Sorry for letting facts get in the way of emotion

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:31 - Mar 27 with 1648 viewsSomethingBlue

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:24 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

I thought you had left it earlier but you never seem to be able to leave the pro PRP posts.

It's not pro-anyone, it's a calm and pretty level take on something that's really not worth trolling over.

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:50 - Mar 27 with 1620 viewsBluefish

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:31 - Mar 27 by SomethingBlue

It's not pro-anyone, it's a calm and pretty level take on something that's really not worth trolling over.

I would suggest as you only come on here to defend any criticism of PRP that the trolling is by you.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 11:50]

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 12:44 - Mar 27 with 1597 viewsSomethingBlue

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:50 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

I would suggest as you only come on here to defend any criticism of PRP that the trolling is by you.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 11:50]

Mate, here's how it works. There are people in the world I don't like but I can still see they sometimes do good or nice things. You're trying way too hard. At least the OP was taking the p8ss here. You just look like a fool.

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 12:51 - Mar 27 with 1584 viewsBluefish

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 12:44 - Mar 27 by SomethingBlue

Mate, here's how it works. There are people in the world I don't like but I can still see they sometimes do good or nice things. You're trying way too hard. At least the OP was taking the p8ss here. You just look like a fool.

No idea what you are chatting about now, I think you desperation to be pro PRP is taking over. You obviously struggled to let this one go so I'll help you out and stay out of the conversation now. All the best to you

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 22:49 - Mar 27 with 1527 viewsreusersfreekicks

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 23:49 - Mar 26 by Bluefish

He is a master of PR gimmicks to hide the fact that he is abysmal at his job

And you are an irritating pain
#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 23:46 - Mar 27 with 1510 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

#UltimatePRP (n/t) on 11:25 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

Sorry for letting facts get in the way of emotion

You’re right.

I think in this particular incident, you are letting the factual evidence of a good gesture to defer wages at a time where cash flow will be tightened due to match day revenue losses, be possibly blinded by your emotional hatred for Paul Lambert.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024