Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts 14:09 - Mar 30 with 2309 viewsBluefish

would you still have the same view if the season is voided and either PRP uses that technicality to keep the job for another year or he takes us to court because mathematically we could have still been promoted?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:10 - Mar 30 with 1924 viewsfooters

Probably more important things to think about right now.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:11 - Mar 30 with 1915 viewsjeera

This must be exhausting.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:12 - Mar 30 with 1904 viewsNotSure

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:10 - Mar 30 by footers

Perhaps but this is still foremost a football forum.
Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:13 - Mar 30 with 1884 viewsBluefish

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:10 - Mar 30 by footers

Yeah no one should ever talk about anything else ever again until this is all finished. All non corona talk is banned

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:14 - Mar 30 with 1875 viewsBluefish

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:11 - Mar 30 by jeera

This must be exhausting.

Hardly. I am miles off the level of the mick posts and they went for ages longer

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:16 - Mar 30 with 1861 viewsSwailsey

Dude.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:19 - Mar 30 with 1844 viewsStokieBlue

What if he doesn't?

See, easy to come up with hypotheticals which are pointless at the moment.

Honestly, don't you have better things to do than obsess over PL? I'd be worried if I were him. You're probably posting this from up a tree outside his house in blatant defiance of the stay at home rules.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:20 - Mar 30 with 1828 viewsfabian_illness

What will your posts will be like in 3 months if you keep going at this rate?

Paul Lambert ate my hamster?
Paul Lambert p1ssed through my letterbox?
Paul Lambert spotted dealing crack outside the stadium?
Login to get fewer ads

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:22 - Mar 30 with 1812 viewsjudespiveyg

The fact that you hate Lambert so much honestly makes him so much more likable.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:29 - Mar 30 with 1784 viewsBluefish

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:19 - Mar 30 by StokieBlue

What if he doesn't?

See, easy to come up with hypotheticals which are pointless at the moment.

Honestly, don't you have better things to do than obsess over PL? I'd be worried if I were him. You're probably posting this from up a tree outside his house in blatant defiance of the stay at home rules.

SB

If he walks away and says fair play I won't hide behind the technicality I'll accept the clause then I will have respect for that. He will still be the worst manager im our entire history and 2nd worst in damage done but I will have some respect for his gesture and some of his PR stunts will seem more genuine.

Wasn't that hard to answer the question was it?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:35 - Mar 30 with 1756 viewshomer_123

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:12 - Mar 30 by NotSure

Perhaps but this is still foremost a football forum.

Just a very very small point of order. Whilst on the face of it, this is a football forum - I think it only right to point out that one of things I (and I am sure others) value is the fact that it is far, far from just a football forum.

I value this aspect - the fact that you can talk about pretty much anything, discuss, debate, argue, disagree, moan, bitch and generally chat on anything and people are generally extremely supportive, actually quite knowledgeable at times, an awful lot.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:37 - Mar 30 with 1742 viewsBluefish

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:35 - Mar 30 by homer_123

Just a very very small point of order. Whilst on the face of it, this is a football forum - I think it only right to point out that one of things I (and I am sure others) value is the fact that it is far, far from just a football forum.

I value this aspect - the fact that you can talk about pretty much anything, discuss, debate, argue, disagree, moan, bitch and generally chat on anything and people are generally extremely supportive, actually quite knowledgeable at times, an awful lot.

We all know that and appreciate it. For some reason a few posters are just trying to use global events to shut down conversations they don't like.

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:43 - Mar 30 with 1715 viewshomer_123

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:37 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

We all know that and appreciate it. For some reason a few posters are just trying to use global events to shut down conversations they don't like.

I, honestly, don't think that to be the case Fishers.

You've posted a thread and people have posted their reply. Sometimes people will agree with you, sometimes they won't and sometimes people might have a view on the thread an whether they believe it was worth posting.

It's not more or less complicated than that bud.

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:45 - Mar 30 with 1708 viewsBluefish

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:43 - Mar 30 by homer_123

I, honestly, don't think that to be the case Fishers.

You've posted a thread and people have posted their reply. Sometimes people will agree with you, sometimes they won't and sometimes people might have a view on the thread an whether they believe it was worth posting.

It's not more or less complicated than that bud.

I was referring the 1st reply.

The others know I'm right but just don't like it

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:47 - Mar 30 with 1697 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

A court trial wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Would be found in Lambert's favour at a click of the fingers if we tried to implement a break clause should the season be null and voided.

If it were, would be highly unlikely ME would pay off a 4 year contract for Lambert and staff.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:50 - Mar 30 with 1682 viewsEwan_Oozami

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:13 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

Yeah no one should ever talk about anything else ever again until this is all finished. All non corona talk is banned

I think Footers is referring to the delayed delivery of his ChateauNeuf...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:50 - Mar 30 with 1681 viewsBluefish

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:47 - Mar 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

A court trial wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Would be found in Lambert's favour at a click of the fingers if we tried to implement a break clause should the season be null and voided.

If it were, would be highly unlikely ME would pay off a 4 year contract for Lambert and staff.

That wasn't the question. Try again

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:53 - Mar 30 with 1662 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:50 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

I wasn't responding directly to your question.

Merely adding to the thread.

It's a seemingly silly question regardless.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:53 - Mar 30 with 1665 viewsBlueBadger

Bloody hell Fishers, you're approaching the same kind of lunacy Callis was the other week. Go and find some temp work at Tescos or something.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:54 - Mar 30 with 1659 viewsNotSure

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:29 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

If he walks away and says fair play I won't hide behind the technicality I'll accept the clause then I will have respect for that. He will still be the worst manager im our entire history and 2nd worst in damage done but I will have some respect for his gesture and some of his PR stunts will seem more genuine.

Wasn't that hard to answer the question was it?

If the season gets written off then so do his stats for this season.

He has time to reflect, look at where he went wrong, examine the players who were no good and make changes.

He gets another chance in my book and I still believe he is no mug but that there is this culture of accepting defeat at the club.
Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:55 - Mar 30 with 1651 viewsBluefish

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:53 - Mar 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

I wasn't responding directly to your question.

Merely adding to the thread.

It's a seemingly silly question regardless.

Try again

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:58 - Mar 30 with 1641 viewshomer_123

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:45 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

I was referring the 1st reply.

The others know I'm right but just don't like it

Footers reply is perfectly fine Fishers. There is nothing wrong with that post, it's a viewpoint on a thread you've posted.

As I say - you may not like the fact that someone has read your post and felt compelled to reply in such a way. It doesn't make your OP wrong or the reply wrong and it certainly isn't trying to shut down debate. Now, if Phil or Gav were taking down such threads as this, then you'd have a case.

You've posed a question - whilst some may answer that question, directly or indirectly, others might merely provide a differing view or alternative perspective or angle - others may not feel the post warrant discussion and will post as such - all are valid.

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 15:04 - Mar 30 with 1624 viewsBluefish

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:53 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

Bloody hell Fishers, you're approaching the same kind of lunacy Callis was the other week. Go and find some temp work at Tescos or something.

We need a brief interlude every now and again. I've had my fun with the morons for today, I'll be back tomorrow

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 15:06 - Mar 30 with 1614 viewsEwan_Oozami

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:50 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

I'm trying to parse the question, there's a lot of conditionality and overloads in there...

"would you still have the same view if the season is voided and either PRP uses that technicality to keep the job for another year or he takes us to court because mathematically we could have still been promoted?"

As I see it, what you're asking is:

IF (the season is voided) AND (Lambert wants to stay in post, saying technically he hasn't failed as mathematically we still could be promoted even though Evans wants to sack him using the break clause and Lambert uses the threat of court action to keep his job OR Evans does sack Lambert using the break clause regardless so Lambert takes us to court because mathematically we could have still been promoted)

would we still worship him?

I think TTB1878's reply makes sense - if it doesn't, then which question didn't it answer?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 15:08 - Mar 30 with 1599 viewsBlueBadger

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 15:04 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

We need a brief interlude every now and again. I've had my fun with the morons for today, I'll be back tomorrow

Oh Fishers, you've even dropped the Cruncher Gambit here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024