Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open 17:07 - Apr 24 with 1604 viewsFtnfwest

Who’s having what? (There’s no disinfectant on tap before you ask)
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:09 - Apr 24 with 970 viewsNewcyBlue

Rum and coke please wench...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:11 - Apr 24 with 958 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:09 - Apr 24 by NewcyBlue

Rum and coke please wench...

Spicy? You little flirt you
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:11 - Apr 24 with 958 viewshomer_123

Babycham and pork scratching ta.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:12 - Apr 24 with 956 viewsPecker

I'll have my normal pint of best please mate. I have the darts. has Braggers brought the board back yet? I shall put a pound in the Jukebox and put some Vanilla Ice on for us all.
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:16 - Apr 24 with 941 viewsnoggin

I'm in a real pub 🍻

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:16 - Apr 24 with 939 viewsEireannach_gorm

Can I have a bleach and tonic........... or perhaps an ultraviolet spritzer?
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:17 - Apr 24 with 933 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:16 - Apr 24 by noggin

I'm in a real pub 🍻

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:17 - Apr 24 with 933 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:12 - Apr 24 by Pecker

I'll have my normal pint of best please mate. I have the darts. has Braggers brought the board back yet? I shall put a pound in the Jukebox and put some Vanilla Ice on for us all.

Good man. Brogan may be providing some dettol for ‘under the bar’
Login to get fewer ads

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:18 - Apr 24 with 930 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:11 - Apr 24 by homer_123

Babycham and pork scratching ta.

You know what? I believe you
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:19 - Apr 24 with 926 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:16 - Apr 24 by Eireannach_gorm

Can I have a bleach and tonic........... or perhaps an ultraviolet spritzer?

Chlorine chaser?
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:20 - Apr 24 with 917 viewsDubtractor

Can I have a babycham please love?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:23 - Apr 24 with 915 viewsvapour_trail

Pint of IPA for me please today. Going to sit in the sun in the garden.

And why weren’t you open yesterday, you got something against our country or something?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:26 - Apr 24 with 906 viewsJ2BLUE

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:23 - Apr 24 by vapour_trail

And why weren’t you open yesterday, you got something against our country or something?

Jack Daniels and a glass. Leave the bottle and fook off.

*goes off to scowl in a corner*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:27 - Apr 24 with 905 viewsGuthrum

I'm hot and it's sunny, so a pint of bitter shandy to start, as a thirst-quencher.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:29 - Apr 24 with 898 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:23 - Apr 24 by vapour_trail

Would have been accused of racism or something. Pint coming up!
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:30 - Apr 24 with 899 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:26 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

Jack Daniels and a glass. Leave the bottle and fook off.

*goes off to scowl in a corner*

Pint of Ghostie it is!
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:30 - Apr 24 with 896 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:20 - Apr 24 by Dubtractor

Can I have a babycham please love?

Of course ducky!
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:31 - Apr 24 with 893 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:27 - Apr 24 by Guthrum

I'm hot and it's sunny, so a pint of bitter shandy to start, as a thirst-quencher.

Adnams best to go in that?
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:37 - Apr 24 with 874 viewsjeera

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:30 - Apr 24 by Ftnfwest

Pint of Ghostie it is!

I just managed to score 8 cans from the local Co-op.

There's been no cans for weeks so they must be back in production.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:37 - Apr 24 with 872 viewsvapour_trail

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:29 - Apr 24 by Ftnfwest

Would have been accused of racism or something. Pint coming up!

Cheers boss. And a packet of dry roasted if you will. The packet that’s covering her left nipple please.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:38 - Apr 24 with 877 viewsfactual_blue

Pint of gin please. It's been a trying couple of days.

#godblessparamedicsandwestsuffolkhospital

#atrialfibrillation

#mrsfactersisok

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:42 - Apr 24 with 864 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:38 - Apr 24 by factual_blue

Pint of gin please. It's been a trying couple of days.

#godblessparamedicsandwestsuffolkhospital

#atrialfibrillation

#mrsfactersisok

Good grief, first rate gin on its way sir
Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:43 - Apr 24 with 854 viewsfactual_blue

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:42 - Apr 24 by Ftnfwest

Good grief, first rate gin on its way sir

On the house?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:44 - Apr 24 with 850 viewsGuthrum

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:31 - Apr 24 by Ftnfwest

Adnams best to go in that?

That'd do nicely (tho it doesn't matter too much once you've put lemonade in it).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:44 - Apr 24 with 850 viewsFtnfwest

Well boys and girls it’s pub time and the saloon doors are open on 17:37 - Apr 24 by vapour_trail

Cheers boss. And a packet of dry roasted if you will. The packet that’s covering her left nipple please.

There’s just something about the word nipple isn’t there?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024