Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far 21:16 - Apr 24 with 1684 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is there a player that anyone thinks has been unlucky not to be named so far?

Neil Thompson came to my mind just now and hasn't been named so far to my knowledge. Was here for seven years and produced more than the odd special moment.

Any others?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 21:29 - Apr 24 with 1636 viewsBlueBadger

Reuser?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 21:36 - Apr 24 with 1630 viewsfactual_blue

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 21:29 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

Reuser?

Mr Lee Bowyer?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 21:36 - Apr 24 with 1633 viewsFtnfwest

Has Lowe been in one yet?
Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 21:38 - Apr 24 with 1625 viewsgainsboroughblue

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 21:36 - Apr 24 by Ftnfwest

Has Lowe been in one yet?

Lowe is a good call. One of Duncan's few successes.

I mainly thought of Thompson because he was largely present during that first premier spell. Not to mention the Southend winner and last minuter at Carra.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 21:42 - Apr 24 with 1615 viewsFtnfwest

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 21:38 - Apr 24 by gainsboroughblue

Lowe is a good call. One of Duncan's few successes.

I mainly thought of Thompson because he was largely present during that first premier spell. Not to mention the Southend winner and last minuter at Carra.

Very true. I always remember Lowe from the Pompey away game in the gale affected game. Milton and dozzell were good that day as well
Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 23:05 - Apr 24 with 1541 viewsreusersfreekicks

Gavin johnson
Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 00:07 - Apr 25 with 1495 viewsCrock

Colin Viljoen

Poll: Favourite number?

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 04:44 - Apr 25 with 1415 viewsArthur_Hayes

Sylvain Legwinski. Classy midfielder
Login to get fewer ads

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 08:17 - Apr 25 with 1326 viewsSuperblue95

Mark Fish

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 08:58 - Apr 25 with 1291 viewsTonytown

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 08:17 - Apr 25 by Superblue95

Mark Fish

Graham Harbey
Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 09:07 - Apr 25 with 1286 viewsChurchman

Jason De Vos. Possibly our best Centre Half of the past 20 years.

I liked Neil Thompson. He was a good solid player. Took a great corner too. I also liked Gavin Johnson too and will always live in my memory for that header at Anfield in 92. Shame his knees were made of glass.
Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 12:48 - Apr 25 with 1202 viewsEwan_Oozami

Haven't gone through them all but has Owen Garvan been named yet?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 13:11 - Apr 25 with 1185 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 09:07 - Apr 25 by Churchman

Jason De Vos. Possibly our best Centre Half of the past 20 years.

I liked Neil Thompson. He was a good solid player. Took a great corner too. I also liked Gavin Johnson too and will always live in my memory for that header at Anfield in 92. Shame his knees were made of glass.

He's made it twice i think and nobody else had played with him. Class CB if a bit slow.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 13:34 - Apr 25 with 1165 viewsEnigma_Blue

Ian Marshall?
He was top scorer in 2 out of the 3 seasons he was with us.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2020 19:36]
Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 16:08 - Apr 26 with 1037 viewsWeWereZombies

Of the best elevens our ex-players have nominated so far on 08:58 - Apr 25 by Tonytown

Graham Harbey

Marco Holster has not made one of the teams I have read so far but he has been mentioned in Kieron Dyer's review of one, so don't write off for your hopes on Harbey yet...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024