Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shall I do my daily Trump rant now, or should I wait? (n/t) 18:12 - May 4 with 1177 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Shall I do my daily Trump rant now, or should I wait? (n/t) on 18:22 - May 4 with 1158 viewsOldsmoker

Where do you start?
The man's a fruit loop.
He was asked by a supporter of his to directly answer questions, cut the insults and not to ramble.
Trump then rambled on insulting people and ignoring the question.
I'm not making it up.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 20:27 - May 4 with 1093 viewsunstableblue

Shall I do my daily Trump rant now, or should I wait? (n/t) on 18:22 - May 4 by Oldsmoker

Where do you start?
The man's a fruit loop.
He was asked by a supporter of his to directly answer questions, cut the insults and not to ramble.
Trump then rambled on insulting people and ignoring the question.
I'm not making it up.

.... I didn't think anyone would actually want me to rant about Trump for the 190,678th time... I knew people loved them, I knew I knew I knew...

you raise one of his obvious traits - he's a TW@T

But moving onto more fact based examples of the orange dictator's incompetence..

Trump said in a Tweet:

"Mexico is sadly experiencing very big CoronaVirus problems, and now California, get this, doesn’t want people coming over the Southern Border. A Classic! They are sooo lucky that I am their President. Border is very tight and the Wall is rapidly being built!"

I think this reply about sums him up - "Mexico has 2,500 deaths in the entire country. We have 68,000. You can scapegoat brown people all you want but that isn’t going to make what’s happened here go away."

And of course lest of us not forget that Trump said a militia who took over the Michigan State House with Assault Rifles as "very nice people"... yes yes, I know, ITS FECKING MENTAL!!

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 20:34 - May 4 with 1083 viewsSpruceMoose

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 20:27 - May 4 by unstableblue

.... I didn't think anyone would actually want me to rant about Trump for the 190,678th time... I knew people loved them, I knew I knew I knew...

But moving onto more fact based examples of the orange dictator's incompetence..

Trump said in a Tweet:

"Mexico is sadly experiencing very big CoronaVirus problems, and now California, get this, doesn’t want people coming over the Southern Border. A Classic! They are sooo lucky that I am their President. Border is very tight and the Wall is rapidly being built!"

I think this reply about sums him up - "Mexico has 2,500 deaths in the entire country. We have 68,000. You can scapegoat brown people all you want but that isn’t going to make what’s happened here go away."

And of course lest of us not forget that Trump said a militia who took over the Michigan State House with Assault Rifles as "very nice people"... yes yes, I know, ITS FECKING MENTAL!!

The Right wing in many areas of this country are about to discover that a virus doesn't give a fook about their political games and their gaslighting. If they don't follow sensible instructions then there's a high likelihood that they're going to contract the virus, and for some people the outcome of that will be death for them or a loved one.

They've been having great fun over the last four years owning the libs by saying up is down and in is out, sneering at anyone who points out their idiocy as either triggered or elitist. These dumb fúckers are going to get royally screwed and I have zero sympathy for them. I won't lose a minutes sleep over it. The fact that they'll take plenty of good people with them into the afterlife just makes me hate them even more.

How's about that for a rant?!
[Post edited 4 May 2020 20:36]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 20:47 - May 4 with 1059 viewsDarth_Koont

Trump said in a Tweet:

I see that the new daily cases race is being led by the US, UK, Russia and Brazil. With Modi and India coming up on the outside. Of course, they're all big countries but they're also run by the most notorious populist idiots and probably the least suited to deal with a pandemic.

Pronouns: He/Him

Shall I do my daily Trump rant now, or should I wait? (n/t) on 20:57 - May 4 with 1041 viewsElderGrizzly

I’ve got a thread on the soon to be 200,000 daily cases in the US below somewhere.

It is going to be horrific and they are still opening up more and more states
Shall I do my daily Trump rant now, or should I wait? (n/t) on 21:11 - May 4 with 1030 viewsfactual_blue

You hate a decent hard-working man, trying to do the best for his country. We get it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 21:31 - May 4 with 998 viewsunstableblue

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 20:34 - May 4 by SpruceMoose

The Right wing in many areas of this country are about to discover that a virus doesn't give a fook about their political games and their gaslighting. If they don't follow sensible instructions then there's a high likelihood that they're going to contract the virus, and for some people the outcome of that will be death for them or a loved one.

They've been having great fun over the last four years owning the libs by saying up is down and in is out, sneering at anyone who points out their idiocy as either triggered or elitist. These dumb fúckers are going to get royally screwed and I have zero sympathy for them. I won't lose a minutes sleep over it. The fact that they'll take plenty of good people with them into the afterlife just makes me hate them even more.

How's about that for a rant?!
[Post edited 4 May 2020 20:36]

That's a rant... you've outdone me sir.

I watched Ch4 news tonight, a healthy 48 man, caught CV, came very very close to death and infected a large number of family and friends before entering hospital and then intensive care and requiring huge resources to keep him from passing away... its easy to forget how serious this disease and how contagious it is. But when your commander in chief initially belittles it, then rushes the nation back to drive his own poll numbers.... well then the stupid will follow.

I should add that President (for all him failings) Bush's recent positive rallying cry to Americans (with all its images of a diverse America) and a need to stop partisan behaviour in this challenging time.... was met by Trump's selfish view that where was he during the 'partisan' hoax perjury process - forgetting of course that he did do something patently wrong!

Shall I do my daily Trump rant now, or should I wait? (n/t) on 21:33 - May 4 with 992 viewsunstableblue

Shall I do my daily Trump rant now, or should I wait? (n/t) on 21:11 - May 4 by factual_blue

You hate a decent hard-working man, trying to do the best for his country. We get it.

You're right promoting his golf courses whilst completing a single handled wrecking of the fabric of a nation, can be tiring.

Login to get fewer ads

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 21:44 - May 4 with 982 viewsBlueBadger

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 21:31 - May 4 by unstableblue

I watched Ch4 news tonight, a healthy 48 man, caught CV, came very very close to death and infected a large number of family and friends before entering hospital and then intensive care and requiring huge resources to keep him from passing away... its easy to forget how serious this disease and how contagious it is. But when your commander in chief initially belittles it, then rushes the nation back to drive his own poll numbers.... well then the stupid will follow.

I should add that President (for all him failings) Bush's recent positive rallying cry to Americans (with all its images of a diverse America) and a need to stop partisan behaviour in this challenging time.... was met by Trump's selfish view that where was he during the 'partisan' hoax perjury process - forgetting of course that he did do something patently wrong!

This is thing about Trump isn't it - he makes a man as stupid and awful as Bush look like a cooking statemsman. See also: the last ten years of Tory PM's and John Major.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 21:52]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shall I do my daily Trump rant now, or should I wait? (n/t) on 22:03 - May 4 with 959 viewsSwansea_Blue

#justanotherleftybumfest

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 23:00 - May 4 with 918 viewsWeWereZombies

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 21:31 - May 4 by unstableblue

I think that you will find Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was a vaguely healthy 55 man...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Final rant - now this is sick, really sick!! on 23:24 - May 4 with 905 viewsunstableblue

This tweet from Trump:

And the detail (THIS PRESIDENCY IS A SICK SICK JOKE! how can this be happening?):

Trump was referring to the case of Lori Klausutis, an intern in Scarborough’s Florida office when he was a congressman. She died unexpectedly, and the death was ruled accidental. She had an undiagnosed heart condition.

As unfounded as the claim is, Trump often tweets or retweets conspiracy theories in an effort to inject it into the media conversation. He previously tweeted about Klausutis in 2017.

Scarborough addressed Trump’s tweet on air, telling him directly, “You once again drag a family through this and make them relive it again, just like Seth Rich’s parents. As if losing a loved one the first time isn’t enough.” Seth Rich was the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered in 2016 in what authorities suspect was an attempted robbery. But he has been the subject of repeated right wing conspiracy theories that he was involved in the hack of the DNC server that year. His parents have condemned such claims.

Scarborough, who has been critical of Trump’s response to the coronavirus crisis, also took note of Trump’s tweeting throughout the weekend, when he was at Camp David for what was supposed to be a working trip.

“This weekend, my god. You were supposed to have a working weekend,” Scarborough said. “…What did you do during your working weekend? Well, you tweeted more hateful things about colleagues of ours. You tweeted conspiracy theories about Jeffrey Epstein. You have time for this? You tweeted conspiracy theories about Barack Obama. Really, you have time for this? You attacked George W. Bush, for simply sending out a unifying message to give Americans hope.”

Final rant - now this is sick, really sick!! on 09:04 - May 5 with 742 viewsElderGrizzly

Final rant - now this is sick, really sick!! on 23:24 - May 4 by unstableblue

This tweet from Trump:

And the detail (THIS PRESIDENCY IS A SICK SICK JOKE! how can this be happening?):

Trump was referring to the case of Lori Klausutis, an intern in Scarborough’s Florida office when he was a congressman. She died unexpectedly, and the death was ruled accidental. She had an undiagnosed heart condition.

As unfounded as the claim is, Trump often tweets or retweets conspiracy theories in an effort to inject it into the media conversation. He previously tweeted about Klausutis in 2017.

Scarborough addressed Trump’s tweet on air, telling him directly, “You once again drag a family through this and make them relive it again, just like Seth Rich’s parents. As if losing a loved one the first time isn’t enough.” Seth Rich was the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered in 2016 in what authorities suspect was an attempted robbery. But he has been the subject of repeated right wing conspiracy theories that he was involved in the hack of the DNC server that year. His parents have condemned such claims.

Scarborough, who has been critical of Trump’s response to the coronavirus crisis, also took note of Trump’s tweeting throughout the weekend, when he was at Camp David for what was supposed to be a working trip.

“This weekend, my god. You were supposed to have a working weekend,” Scarborough said. “…What did you do during your working weekend? Well, you tweeted more hateful things about colleagues of ours. You tweeted conspiracy theories about Jeffrey Epstein. You have time for this? You tweeted conspiracy theories about Barack Obama. Really, you have time for this? You attacked George W. Bush, for simply sending out a unifying message to give Americans hope.”

Add Steve Mnuchin to this now. “live dangerously and travel the country”. Which is in direct opposition to what the CDC are advocating

Ooooooh Oooooh Oooooh.... on 09:19 - May 5 with 732 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Trump said in a Tweet:

Meanwhile in Michigan...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52540266

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024