Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" 16:44 - May 25 with 2088 viewsuefacup81

Chinny f*cking reckon.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:46 - May 25 with 1638 viewsStokieBlue

Coincidentally on his wife's birthday.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:47 - May 25 with 1616 viewsSpruceMoose

He appears to lie as easily as breathing.

He's a cancer.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:47 - May 25 with 1613 viewsfooters

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:46 - May 25 by StokieBlue

Coincidentally on his wife's birthday.

SB

What better way to treat her than a fatal car crash?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:47 - May 25 with 1606 viewsSwailsey

It’s like something from Gervais. If it was a comedy, it would be hilarious.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:49 - May 25 with 1582 viewsSpruceMoose

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:47 - May 25 by Swailsey

How come all of these supposed big brain geniuses are always so thoroughly limp and uninspiring when you see them in person?

He's floundering.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:50 - May 25 with 1564 viewsuefacup81

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:50 - May 25 with 1556 viewsmidastouch

Dominic Connings

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:51 - May 25 with 1536 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems like a lot of driving going on for someone who didn't stop for petrol at any point.

Login to get fewer ads

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:52 - May 25 with 1510 viewsfooters

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:51 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

Seems like a lot of driving going on for someone who didn't stop for petrol at any point.

Maybe it's one of those new biofuel cars that runs on his never-ending stream of sh1t?

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:52 - May 25 with 1496 viewsSwansea_Blue

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:47 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

He appears to lie as easily as breathing.

He's a cancer.

Being given every chance to acknowledge those people who've suffered immensely through this because they adhered to the law, and express his sorrow/regret, and he can't or won't do it.

He's a vile individual. But then what do you expect from a eugenicist?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:55 - May 25 with 1452 viewsmonytowbray

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:49 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

How come all of these supposed big brain geniuses are always so thoroughly limp and uninspiring when you see them in person?

He's floundering.

He also mentioned he hasn’t been anywhere else so going to be hilarious when the May breach comes out.

A smarter liar would have pre empted covering all bases. He ain’t that smart it turns out. And the funniest part is HE DUG HIS OWN GRAVE.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:57 - May 25 with 1407 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:47 - May 25 by Swailsey

It is hilarious!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:57 - May 25 with 1401 viewsLankHenners

That'll be the 'stupid thing I'll say so hopefully people get distracted and forget about the real issue' part of the routine.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:58 - May 25 with 1397 viewsSpruceMoose

And there it is. Finally dropping the fake news bomb.

People are only angry because the media lied about it apparently.

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:00 - May 25 with 1362 viewsSwansea_Blue

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:58 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

And there it is. Finally dropping the fake news bomb.

People are only angry because the media lied about it apparently.

Boo with the metropolitan elite fake news.

Said the metropolitan elite who thinks he's more important than everyone else. And his supporters will lap it up.

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:06 - May 25 with 1315 viewsfactual_blue

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:52 - May 25 by footers

Maybe it's one of those new biofuel cars that runs on his never-ending stream of sh1t?

It's a gas-guzzling Range Rover. I can recall somebody proudly tell me a return drive from Somewhere In The Area East of London to A City Further North Than Durham cost them over £800 in fuel.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

(No subject) on 17:07 - May 25 with 1300 viewsSwansea_Blue

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:08 - May 25 with 1292 viewsfooters

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:06 - May 25 by factual_blue

It's a gas-guzzling Range Rover. I can recall somebody proudly tell me a return drive from Somewhere In The Area East of London to A City Further North Than Durham cost them over £800 in fuel.

Train would've been much cheaper. And that's saying something!

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:09 - May 25 with 1281 viewsfactual_blue

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:08 - May 25 by footers

Train would've been much cheaper. And that's saying something!

I think this person was trying to impress me.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:10 - May 25 with 1270 viewsSpruceMoose

He sure seems to have a lot of vital government duties for an unelected unaccountable bureaucrat...

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:10 - May 25 with 1260 viewsfooters

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:09 - May 25 by factual_blue

I think this person was trying to impress me.

Whoever it is I'm sure they have a small willy.

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:11 - May 25 with 1249 viewsSpruceMoose

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:10 - May 25 by footers

Whoever it is I'm sure they have a small willy.

And a Rolex bathmat!

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:12 - May 25 with 1221 viewsGlasgowBlue

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:11 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

And a Rolex bathmat!

And wraparound sunglasses.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:17 - May 25 with 1181 viewsEastTownBlue

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 16:51 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

He might have stopped for fuel on the way home ...
"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:19 - May 25 with 1164 viewsAce_High1

"I thought I was going blind, so I drove to Barnard Castle to check" on 17:17 - May 25 by EastTownBlue

He might have stopped for fuel on the way home ...

He can't remember? Surely you would as it was only a few weeks ago?

until a photo tomorrow comes out and then he will say oh yes that is where I stopped.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024