Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? (n/t) 21:23 - May 28 with 2819 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 21:33 - May 28 with 2781 viewsvapour_trail

This depends dubbers. If they’re in my garden, we can have some food, some tunes and a dance. I’ll choose some likely lads / lasses.

If it’s on the Cummings estate in Durham, I can distance properly so might choose a different less likely five.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 21:34 - May 28 with 2774 viewsDubtractor

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 21:33 - May 28 by vapour_trail

This depends dubbers. If they’re in my garden, we can have some food, some tunes and a dance. I’ll choose some likely lads / lasses.

If it’s on the Cummings estate in Durham, I can distance properly so might choose a different less likely five.

Are there any lasses on here now?

Get the impression it is a massive sausage fest.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 21:40 - May 28 with 2752 viewsWD19

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 21:34 - May 28 by Dubtractor

There are certainly plenty of massive wangers in evidence.
Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 21:49 - May 28 with 2734 viewssparks

I am reporting this as abuse. It has been posted purely to troll me as I never get invited on these hypothetical party type threads.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:07 - May 28 with 2699 viewsvapour_trail

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 21:34 - May 28 by Dubtractor

I never answer these, but go on then, I’m inviting your good self dubbers, jeera as my soux chef, melford, the boy funge (that got auto corrected to fingering which is disturbing), and for some wisdom, Lucan.

If I can have someone to man the cloakroom perhaps sparks will be available.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:09 - May 28 with 2694 viewsWD19

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 21:49 - May 28 by sparks

I am reporting this as abuse. It has been posted purely to troll me as I never get invited on these hypothetical party type threads.

OK....especially for you:

Sparks, Callis, Darth, Herbivore, Facters and Lankhenners.

I’ll give it a miss to make space for Sparks.

Don’t piss on the flower beds.
Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:16 - May 28 with 2656 viewsfabian_illness

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:09 - May 28 by WD19

That sounds a really fun night mate.
Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:17 - May 28 with 2651 viewsDubtractor

I think I'll go for the following on this occasion.

Chris Swailes
Vappers
Funge
Jake
Melford

Login to get fewer ads

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:23 - May 28 with 2627 viewssparks

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:09 - May 28 by WD19

I dont want to come.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:23 - May 28 with 2626 viewsSpruceMoose

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:17 - May 28 by Dubtractor

I think I'll go for the following on this occasion.

Chris Swailes
Vappers
Funge
Jake
Melford

Do these guys get a plus one because I reckon I could tempt Swailes to bring me as his date...?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:25 - May 28 with 2623 viewsjeera

I reckon I could comfortably name 40 so that would mean 8 garden parties.

Yours sounds like a right music fest so you've definitely picked the right bods for that.

Dunno what you lot are going to eat though cos I'm grabbing Bully and his pizza oven and Stokie for his cooking skills.

Yes, you have Mellors but he'll be off his face and won't be cooking food.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:28 - May 28 with 2595 viewsDubtractor

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:25 - May 28 by jeera

I reckon I could comfortably name 40 so that would mean 8 garden parties.

Yours sounds like a right music fest so you've definitely picked the right bods for that.

Dunno what you lot are going to eat though cos I'm grabbing Bully and his pizza oven and Stokie for his cooking skills.

Yes, you have Mellors but he'll be off his face and won't be cooking food.

I was kind of hoping Mellers would bring some to share tbh.....

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:31 - May 28 with 2584 viewsjeera

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:28 - May 28 by Dubtractor

I was kind of hoping Mellers would bring some to share tbh.....

I'm sure he would - he's a good guy.

Still doesn't help out where the food's concerned though.

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:40 - May 28 with 2568 viewsFtnfwest

Warkystache (as long as he brings Tel if that counts), Lucan, Ulla (to bring some tension) and Jeera. Smithers Jones as sub.
[Post edited 28 May 2020 22:42]
Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 23:55 - May 28 with 2471 viewsJ2BLUE

I always go for the same people so this time i'm going for some underappreciated posters.

Callis
m14_blue
Sparks
Dolly
Footers
eireblue

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 00:00 - May 29 with 2447 viewsjeera

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 23:55 - May 28 by J2BLUE

I always go for the same people so this time i'm going for some underappreciated posters.

Callis
m14_blue
Sparks
Dolly
Footers
eireblue

As you have too many there I'm guessing you won't be present, so we'll be out on the beer somewhere with 3 others.

Edit: 4 others ffs.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 0:01]

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 00:31 - May 29 with 2401 viewsJ2BLUE

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 00:00 - May 29 by jeera

As you have too many there I'm guessing you won't be present, so we'll be out on the beer somewhere with 3 others.

Edit: 4 others ffs.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 0:01]

Hmm good point.

Perhaps we'll be nextdoor with four others. Then we can remove two fence panels at least 2m apart and swap people around.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 02:33 - May 29 with 2363 viewsIllinoisblue

Unstable, Spruce, Lucan, Something and ITFC Forever

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 07:06 - May 29 with 2269 viewsbluelagos

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 22:23 - May 28 by sparks

I dont want to come.

Love it.

You have reminded me of a scooterist who joined a biker forum (background - many bikers recognise scooterists as the lowest form of transport users, basically bikers who can't ride properly)

He tried very hard to arrange a meet, about a dozen times moaning that no one ever wanted to meet him (it was cos he was scooter scum) and that we were an unfriendly bunch etc. Eventually some people relented and the evening meet was arranged at the Ace cafe.

Little c*nt never turned up :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 07:40 - May 29 with 2246 viewsdissboy2

no-one loves me and I don't care
Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 07:47 - May 29 with 2234 viewsm14_blue

Which 5 TWTD posters are you inviting to your socially distanced garden party? ( on 23:55 - May 28 by J2BLUE

Callis
m14_blue
Sparks
Dolly
Footers
eireblue

Always liked you J2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024