Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. 16:11 - Jun 9 with 1594 viewsSwailsey

But if PL doesn't leave (either voluntarily or by ME), then I really think even bleaker times are ahead.

He has failed, plain and simple and I hope the way this season has ended won't allow him to deflect any level of culpability. Yes, he did galvanise us off the field, but whichever way you look at it, we were 11th in the third division in March. That is shocking.

I cannot think of any on-the-pitch redeeming features of his play (although 2 or 3 of his signings have been very strong).

The club will always have my backing, as will the players on the pitch. PL has lost my faith however. I'll still attend if he is here next year, but it will be with a feeling of abject nothingness.

He has somehow made things even worse. Please leave.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 16:12]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 16:19 - Jun 9 with 1547 viewsSwansea_Blue

You're probably right. Same applies to Evans too. Since he bought us it's like we've been on one of those fairground slides where you have to sit on a hessian sack - all downhill, with a few minor ups on the way down. And we ain't hit the bottom yet.

Evans out
Lambert out
Boris out

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 16:32 - Jun 9 with 1487 viewsIllinoisblue

The only reason for keeping Lambert is that you can guarantee Evans will screw up the next appointment. We are a failing club in terminal decline. A squad and staff with no fight, just programmed to lose, shrug and then offer some feeble apology as Skuse did last week.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 16:38 - Jun 9 with 1446 viewsSwansea_Blue

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 16:32 - Jun 9 by Illinoisblue

The only reason for keeping Lambert is that you can guarantee Evans will screw up the next appointment. We are a failing club in terminal decline. A squad and staff with no fight, just programmed to lose, shrug and then offer some feeble apology as Skuse did last week.

Yep.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 16:56 - Jun 9 with 1377 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

#dyerin

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 16:59 - Jun 9 with 1361 viewsElephantintheRoom

So last year

At the moment no competitive sport can look forward to any degree of crowd support

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:15 - Jun 9 with 1237 viewspointofblue

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 16:56 - Jun 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

#dyerin

Can’t help but feel he’d be treated in a similar way as Magilton - by the fans and Evans.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:32 - Jun 9 with 1191 viewsHerbivore

For a few reasons I haven't renewed. I've never been more glad of that than I am having seen the comments about Lambert being part of our future plans.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:36 - Jun 9 with 1178 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 16:32 - Jun 9 by Illinoisblue

'as Skuse did last week'

and last year following relegation. Same old crap which some will lap it up.

Loads of cliches from Evans, O'Neill, Chambers, Skuse and Lambert while the club keep sinking.

Next season won't be better on the pitch but all these hopeless fairies above will continue 'shining' in the interviews.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 19:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:42 - Jun 9 with 1149 viewsSpruceMoose

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:36 - Jun 9 by Mach_foreignBlue

'as Skuse did last week'

Loads of cliches from Evans, O'Neill, Chambers, Skuse and Lambert while the club keep sinking.

Next season won't be better on the pitch but all these hopeless fairies above will continue 'shining' in the interviews.

I quite like Skuse and Chambers. Good ambassadors for the club. Playing days are nearly over but it would be good to keep them around in some capacity.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:43 - Jun 9 with 1143 viewsHerbivore

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:42 - Jun 9 by SpruceMoose

I quite like Skuse and Chambers. Good ambassadors for the club. Playing days are nearly over but it would be good to keep them around in some capacity.

Agreed. Both excellent servants of the club and good role models. Shame some can't see that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It's like catnip. (n/t) on 19:45 - Jun 9 with 1130 viewsBloots

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:36 - Jun 9 by Mach_foreignBlue

'as Skuse did last week'

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:46 - Jun 9 with 1124 viewsSwailsey

Damn.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 07:57 - Jun 10 with 882 viewsHarry_Palmer

Appreciate there will be many posts like this.. on 19:32 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

For a few reasons I haven't renewed. I've never been more glad of that than I am having seen the comments about Lambert being part of our future plans.

Ditto.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024