Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? 19:09 - Jun 20 with 1244 viewsBent_double

Barnsley/Luton probably, but the 3rd bottom place up for grabs, anyone upto Wigan in 17th position.

So we could see any of Stoke, Huddersfield or Boro drop down into L1 next season, but it will probably be Charlton.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 19:25 - Jun 20 with 1205 viewsShawsey

Hull I reckon.
Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 19:47 - Jun 20 with 1157 viewstractordownsouth

Hull or Charlton will go down. Possibly both as they're in horrific form and have lost their best players - I wouldn't put it past Luton to survive, they're only 6 points off the drop

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 19:51 - Jun 20 with 1150 viewsCokeIsKey

Probably Luton, Hull and Middlesborough as Barnsley have started to play very well under Struber their new manager.

Which means assuming Wycombe and Cheltenham go up via the playoffs due to their place in the table, League 1 will look something like this:

Middlesborough
Hull
Luton
Oxford
Portsmouth
Fleetwood
Peterborough
Sunderland
Doncaster
Gillingham
Ipswich
Burton
Blackpool
Bristol
Shrewsbury
Lincoln
Swindon
Crewe
Plymouth
Cheltenham
Accrington
Rochdale
MK Dons
Wimbledon

Which is a very concerning - much better league than this year even if worse teams go in via the playoffs. If we keep Lambert and sell our best players, based on our form during the second half of this season, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we narrowly escaped relegation. More doom and gloom next season...

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 19:56 - Jun 20 with 1130 viewsbournemouthblue

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 19:51 - Jun 20 by CokeIsKey

Probably Luton, Hull and Middlesborough as Barnsley have started to play very well under Struber their new manager.

Which means assuming Wycombe and Cheltenham go up via the playoffs due to their place in the table, League 1 will look something like this:

Middlesborough
Hull
Luton
Oxford
Portsmouth
Fleetwood
Peterborough
Sunderland
Doncaster
Gillingham
Ipswich
Burton
Blackpool
Bristol
Shrewsbury
Lincoln
Swindon
Crewe
Plymouth
Cheltenham
Accrington
Rochdale
MK Dons
Wimbledon

Which is a very concerning - much better league than this year even if worse teams go in via the playoffs. If we keep Lambert and sell our best players, based on our form during the second half of this season, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we narrowly escaped relegation. More doom and gloom next season...

What the hell has happened to Middlesbrough?

There's a real danger of sides relatively fresh out of the Premier League coming down this season, absolute madness really

I can't see Wycombe going up, surely there are better sides in those play-offs?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 20:22 - Jun 20 with 1086 viewsSwansea_Blue

I watched the Boro v Swans game today and Boro were completely shoite. Worse than us last year. I’m sure they’re more than capable of going down.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 20:28 - Jun 20 with 1067 viewsBent_double

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 19:56 - Jun 20 by bournemouthblue

What the hell has happened to Middlesbrough?

There's a real danger of sides relatively fresh out of the Premier League coming down this season, absolute madness really

I can't see Wycombe going up, surely there are better sides in those play-offs?

"There's a real danger of sides relatively fresh out of the Premier League coming down this season, absolute madness really"

I can see the same happening next season too - well I'm sure we are all hoping a certain team suffers successive relegations anyway...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 21:38 - Jun 20 with 986 viewsParisBlue

Luton and Barnsley are 5 and 4 points adrift. They'll need some decent form to survive. Much will depend on how they cope with so many games with small squads.

Hull are a basket case and lost key players in January, and others with contracts running out and loans returning to parent clubs. I could see them not winning anotherr game.

Luton, Barnsley and Hull for me. Worst case scenario would be Boro, Huddersfield and Stoke. Long trips and would be strong in Lg1.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 21:52 - Jun 20 with 972 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hull has to be. Thoroughly disastrous run since they sold their two key players in Bowen and Grosicki.
Login to get fewer ads

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 22:43 - Jun 20 with 919 viewsChrisd

Luton, Hull City and Middlesboro’

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 22:48 - Jun 20 with 910 viewsElderGrizzly

Can see Boro tanking, along with Hull too heading down with Barnsley

That will be your top three next season then too...
Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 22:56 - Jun 20 with 895 viewstractorboy1978

Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 19:51 - Jun 20 by CokeIsKey

Middlesborough
Hull
Luton
Oxford
Portsmouth
Fleetwood
Peterborough
Sunderland
Doncaster
Gillingham
Ipswich
Burton
Blackpool
Bristol
Shrewsbury
Lincoln
Swindon
Crewe
Plymouth
Cheltenham
Accrington
Rochdale
MK Dons
Wimbledon

The division is always 'going to be stronger next year'. It rarely is.

Middlesbrough would be fecked if they got relegated. They are paying out large money by Championship standards to some players.
Who's coming down from the Chamionship then? on 01:29 - Jun 21 with 840 viewsSuperCoops

Think the bottom two will end up going down, and I really feel Middlesbrough will join them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024