Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New away kit is interesting 14:05 - Jul 9 with 5800 viewsMullet

https://itfcshop.com/

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 14:27]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

New away kit is interesting on 18:13 - Jul 9 with 594 viewsSeablu

New away kit is interesting on 14:10 - Jul 9 by Mullet

All the rage innit this hippy stuff. All the big clubs had kits made of recycled plimsols and sea waste last season.

Would have liked a pink kit. Imagine how good that'd look.

The old badge being home only is interesting wonder if that's designed to drive more sales or not?

I'm glad they didn't stick the old badge on it. Would be like putting lipstick on a pig.
New away kit is interesting on 18:27 - Jul 9 with 581 viewsjeera

New away kit is interesting on 14:07 - Jul 9 by Steve_M

It's nicely done by ITFC and Adidas.

However "Our most sustainable kit ever" will presumably only have a one season lifespan.

Will it be like those Tesco carrier bags that you put away for use another time, but when you go to pull them out, they disintegrate into a thousand pieces?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

New away kit is interesting on 19:03 - Jul 9 with 557 viewsMullet

New away kit is interesting on 18:13 - Jul 9 by Seablu

I'm glad they didn't stick the old badge on it. Would be like putting lipstick on a pig.

If you like your pigs au naturelle I shall not judge....

New away kit is interesting on 19:38 - Jul 9 with 533 viewsstonojnr

New away kit is interesting on 17:04 - Jul 9 by The_Last_Baron

True, but it has royal blue trim and numbers .

Somebody put a pic of the whole kit on a dummy from Planet Blue and it looks great, better than the released photos. Could be our best away kit since the white of 2016.

it will look fantastic if we are romping away with the league in it.

I wouldnt say I disliked it, but Im not rushing out to order one.
New away kit is interesting on 21:14 - Jul 9 with 504 viewsbournemouthblue

It's very marmite I'd say

My first thought was oh dear but perhaps it's a grower?

There are others who seem to love it and I think the shorts and socks together just about save it.

The new home shirt is likely to sell pretty well I suspect, this one besides being sustainable will not be looked back as a classic.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

New away kit is interesting on 22:28 - Jul 9 with 471 viewsRadlett_blue

Just make it a white shirt. Simplicity is bliss.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

New away kit is interesting on 22:33 - Jul 9 with 470 viewsstonojnr

New away kit is interesting on 21:14 - Jul 9 by bournemouthblue

It's very marmite I'd say

My first thought was oh dear but perhaps it's a grower?

There are others who seem to love it and I think the shorts and socks together just about save it.

The new home shirt is likely to sell pretty well I suspect, this one besides being sustainable will not be looked back as a classic.

it doesnt feel a marmite kit to me because my reaction to it isnt that strong either way, its not a oh wow I really like that, or no thats just awful I really hate it, and its not even a meh kit, its just like I dont dislike it that much, but I dont feel tempted to want one, which tbf has been my position for the majority of the past 10 seasons worth of kits anyway

I mean the marmite bits are really the "unique font" theyve picked for the players names and numbers, they really do look odd, but I reckon it will sell, and as I said elsewhere if the team are successful everyone will grow to love it.
New away kit is interesting on 22:39 - Jul 9 with 467 viewsCoastalblue

New away kit is interesting on 22:33 - Jul 9 by stonojnr

it doesnt feel a marmite kit to me because my reaction to it isnt that strong either way, its not a oh wow I really like that, or no thats just awful I really hate it, and its not even a meh kit, its just like I dont dislike it that much, but I dont feel tempted to want one, which tbf has been my position for the majority of the past 10 seasons worth of kits anyway

I mean the marmite bits are really the "unique font" theyve picked for the players names and numbers, they really do look odd, but I reckon it will sell, and as I said elsewhere if the team are successful everyone will grow to love it.

Marmite for me, I think it's absolutely foul. The kit, not marmite, I love marmite on toast.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

New away kit is interesting on 07:47 - Jul 10 with 403 viewslambo77

New away kit is interesting on 14:44 - Jul 9 by The_Last_Baron

A pink kit for Town would be a disaster. If you want a pink shirt TK Maxx have a nice range at the moment for £25.

This one is smart and blue is is the right colour. Gets the thumbs up from me. Last season's maroon will be the third shirt.

Next season we can return to red and black.

not red, never red please, hateful colour is too much a reminder of [redacted] and [redacted] in the northwest of england
New away kit is interesting on 07:49 - Jul 10 with 401 viewsDanTheMan

I'm a big fan of simple kits, so this is a big no from me.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

New away kit is interesting on 10:23 - Jul 10 with 367 viewsArnieM

“ interesting “ is not the word I’d use to describe it actually!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

New away kit is interesting on 11:23 - Jul 10 with 344 viewsBluebell

New away kit is interesting on 14:13 - Jul 9 by Pendejo

Looks like someone has spilt bleach

The shirt looks as if it has been put in a coloured wash with a new pair of jeans.

It is awful.
It's awful on 11:27 - Jul 10 with 343 viewsDyland

but that has never bothered me tbh. Anything to laugh at is good at the footy, even if it's your club/team. A recent example being Larsen Touré's corner, which is literally making me laugh even now as I write.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

New away kit is interesting on 11:36 - Jul 10 with 333 viewsSwansea_Blue

New away kit is interesting on 11:23 - Jul 10 by Bluebell

The shirt looks as if it has been put in a coloured wash with a new pair of jeans.

It is awful.

Exactly. So it's man proof as well, which should be a selling point

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

New away kit is interesting on 12:53 - Jul 10 with 309 viewshampstead_blue

The more companies use recycled material the better.
Forget the %'s it's progress.

I think there are also rules around recycled plastic and were it can/cannot be used. Maybe they are working around that we well.

Not sure about the shade of blue but it may be as a result of not using virgin plastic.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

It's awful on 12:55 - Jul 10 with 298 viewsMullet

It's awful on 11:27 - Jul 10 by Dyland

but that has never bothered me tbh. Anything to laugh at is good at the footy, even if it's your club/team. A recent example being Larsen Touré's corner, which is literally making me laugh even now as I write.

I'm gonna look so cute in it innit.

New away kit is interesting on 13:38 - Jul 10 with 277 viewsstonojnr

New away kit is interesting on 22:39 - Jul 9 by Coastalblue

Marmite for me, I think it's absolutely foul. The kit, not marmite, I love marmite on toast.

it might be marmite for you but that doesnt make it a marmite kit.

people dont sit on the fence about marmite, they either love it or hate it, theres no well its ok I suppose,Ill have it if thats all youve got, thats vegemite.

this kit, some people dont like it, some people like it, some people maybe err more one side than the other, buts it not a love it/hate it split that Im seeing from peoples responses at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024