Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... 07:36 - Aug 4 with 6765 viewsKieran_Knows

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/dundee-unite

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 10:54 - Aug 4 with 1627 viewsChrisd

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 09:19 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

I'm sure it's complete rubbish.

No smoke without fire.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 11:01 - Aug 4 with 1601 viewsKeno

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 10:54 - Aug 4 by Chrisd

No smoke without fire.

unless there is an incomplete combustion when there is not enough oxygen to burn the fuel completely. In complete combustion, everything is burned, producing just water and carbon dioxide with each particle being too small to see with your eyes, but when they come together, you see them as smoke.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 11:07 - Aug 4 with 1582 viewsHerbivore

No smoke without fire.

That's not true in either it's literal or metaphorical sense.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 11:16 - Aug 4 with 1565 viewsStokieBlue

No smoke without fire.

I hate this saying. It's one of the stupidest proverbs ever devised and is frequently used to allow people to make ill-informed or derogatory comments about people or subjects.

You haven't in this case but just a general rant.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 11:27 - Aug 4 with 1535 viewsChrisd

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 11:16 - Aug 4 by StokieBlue

I hate this saying. It's one of the stupidest proverbs ever devised and is frequently used to allow people to make ill-informed or derogatory comments about people or subjects.

You haven't in this case but just a general rant.

SB

You're allowed a rant, there's much worse phrases than that one SB, well IMO.

Regarding Norwood, when you look at who their manager is you can probably see the smoke billowing.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 11:28]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 11:40 - Aug 4 with 1496 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 09:22 - Aug 4 by Herbivore

One benefit of him leaving is that it potentially frees up £5k or more a week in wages that we can spend on someone else.

Say he is on this made up figure of £5k a week, Dundee aren't going to pay all of the that to take him on loan, I'd love to know some names we could replace him with, maybe we could get Will Keane or Collin Quaner back.....

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 15:23 - Aug 4 with 1390 viewsBlueBadger

No smoke without fire.

Spoken like someone who's never seen the Sisters of Mercy live.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 20:15 - Aug 4 with 1308 viewsArnieM

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 08:07 - Aug 4 by Herbivore

I don't think it's necessarily that far fetched. If we've decided he's not for us, and that is quite possible, a loan is one way of shifting his fairly considerable wage off the wage bill for the coming season. That frees up some funds. Not saying it will happen but if we are considering moving Norwood on then a loan is probably as likely as being able to shift him permanently.

It makes you wonder what’s going on behind the scenes for another Club to even consider a “ loan deal”.... where’s this all come from , and what message has ITFC been sending out ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 23:42 - Aug 4 with 1237 viewscatch74

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 09:19 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

I'm sure it's complete rubbish.

Have some insider/ steward info, nothing exciting but basically you’re right.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 07:23 - Aug 5 with 1171 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 11:40 - Aug 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

Say he is on this made up figure of £5k a week, Dundee aren't going to pay all of the that to take him on loan, I'd love to know some names we could replace him with, maybe we could get Will Keane or Collin Quaner back.....

Quaner is a much better player than Norwood

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 08:11 - Aug 5 with 1110 viewsPJH

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 07:23 - Aug 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Quaner is a much better player than Norwood

But is he any good on social media?
Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 09:13 - Aug 5 with 1067 viewspennblue

Loan offer from Dundee United for Norwood... on 09:28 - Aug 4 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, also that Fleetwood wouldn't be able to get anywhere near his wages. Not sure what they assume to be the situation with JN here. I'm told Town don't want him to go.

Glad to hear Town don't want him to go. He is our best striker, and we need him.

Of course JN may have decided that he does not like it down here to much, and so ex manager dangles an escape route carrot, but really, it is down to the hierarchy of the club (owner and manager) to ensure that players want to play for us, and they can see a clear progressive future here.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024