Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner 18:15 - Sep 11 with 1968 viewsitfcpaul

What are thoughts on him coming back?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 18:22 - Sep 11 with 1929 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd be surprised if this was more than fans putting 2 and 2 together.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 18:23 - Sep 11 with 1933 viewsMullet

I would love to have Garner back. Norwood is a pale imitation thus far. But it's just one account tweeting it isn't it? Doubt there's much in it, given he moved to be up North near his kids and even if we get rid of Jackson.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 18:35 - Sep 11 with 1863 viewsBlueBadger

Better in that role than anything we currently have.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 19:21 - Sep 11 with 1717 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Useful player.

Would prove that he as absolutely full of bullsh1t, but a useful / sly player.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 19:23 - Sep 11 with 1705 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Can't see it happening, but yes please.
Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 19:43 - Sep 11 with 1610 viewsDennyx4

I wonder if Wigan still owe us some money for him in the previous sale?

Usually gets paid in installments over the length of contract, so may mean we could pick him up, without having to pay anything.
Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 19:43 - Sep 11 with 1605 viewsEly_Blue

Him and Norwood in the same team is a recipe for a red card

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 22:15 - Sep 11 with 1159 viewsWestover

Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 19:43 - Sep 11 by Ely_Blue

Him and Norwood in the same team is a recipe for a red card

Or maybe two 😱
Login to get fewer ads

Rumours we are interested in re-signing Joe Garner on 22:55 - Sep 11 with 1040 viewsEpiphone

Unless he’s stopped spending the 90 minutes running around and falling over whenever an opponent was within 5 yards,no thanks!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024