Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game 16:40 - Sep 13 with 57841 viewscarlisleaway

Yes BLM but come on this was months ago
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:24 - Sep 15 with 3675 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:31 - Sep 14 by BlueBadger

You can get professional help for Stockholm syndrome this severe, you know.

Abuse reported? Arf!

He may not know where the shift key is, but he sure knows how to waste Phil's time!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:36 - Sep 15 with 3632 viewsvapour_trail

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:24 - Sep 15 by SpruceMoose

Abuse reported? Arf!

He may not know where the shift key is, but he sure knows how to waste Phil's time!

I’m still not convinced that he’s not a BOT.

But if he’s reported that as abusive, then heaven help him.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:41 - Sep 15 with 3622 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:36 - Sep 15 by vapour_trail

If he's a bot then he's the hardest working bot in forumbusiness.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:45 - Sep 15 with 3611 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:41 - Sep 15 by Radlett_blue

Black Lives Matter is a very good slogan & a statement with which most sane people would agree. However, supporting the BLM movement is something very different & I wonder how many people have looked closely at the movements actual demands:
End the war on black people.
Reparations for past and continuing harms. (Reparations)
Divestment from the institutions that criminalise, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people. (Invest-Divest)
Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.(Economic justice)
Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us. (Community control)
Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society. (Political power)
While everyone will have their own view on some of the extreme left wing, crypto-communist ideas, they should at least make themselves aware of what they are supporting.

All sounds good to me. But you can support messages of anti-racism whilst not supporting their political aims, even though I'd argue you can't really achieve one without the other.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:46 - Sep 15 with 3607 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 21:48 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

Sh1t, I voted the wrong way.

Only half accurate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:56 - Sep 15 with 3586 viewsClapham_Junction

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:41 - Sep 15 by SpruceMoose

If he's a bot then he's the hardest working bot in forumbusiness.

It's quite amusing how he's given up all pretence of being a Labour member/supporter/voter (not that the claim was ever particularly believable) and is now one of the few posters trying to defend one of the worst governments in our history.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:07 - Sep 15 with 3559 viewsjaykay

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 13:14 - Sep 14 by GaryCooper

Have you no comprehension how utterly offensive the term 'mixed race' is?

my mother was of mixed race and as a child of 5 in the 50s i heard people in the street call her half cast, half chat, paki {although she came from nepal] amongst other delightful names. the only term she never took offence to was the term mixed race. so to put it plainly i believed her not you.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:09 - Sep 15 with 3557 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:07 - Sep 15 by jaykay

my mother was of mixed race and as a child of 5 in the 50s i heard people in the street call her half cast, half chat, paki {although she came from nepal] amongst other delightful names. the only term she never took offence to was the term mixed race. so to put it plainly i believed her not you.

You're a good egg Jaykay. Don't let a professional contrarian (and seemingly now a coward seeing as he hasn't been back to defend himself) get you down.

Login to get fewer ads

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:13 - Sep 15 with 3544 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:09 - Sep 15 by SpruceMoose

You're a good egg Jaykay. Don't let a professional contrarian (and seemingly now a coward seeing as he hasn't been back to defend himself) get you down.

I think he's more of a dickhead than a coward; although he is probably both. People like him just want to muddy the waters just to cause disruption because they don't want things to change.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:17 - Sep 15 with 3530 viewslowhouseblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:24 - Sep 15 by SpruceMoose

Abuse reported? Arf!

certainly not reported by me. why would i bother for that?

edit: and given that you're the one who went back to page 9 to spot it, could it be your attempt to drag me into this thread? perhaps phil can tell?
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 23:27]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:18 - Sep 15 with 3528 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Questions to the OP:
Do you now see why we continue with the knee?
Why do you object to the knee being taken?
What exactly was months ago?
How long is a reasonable time to oppose racism before we should stop bothering in your opinion?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:20 - Sep 15 with 3521 viewslowhouseblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:36 - Sep 15 by vapour_trail

since you still follow me round the board, how's that apology coming on? you know the one for claiming expertise and spreading fake stuff.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:25 - Sep 15 with 3502 viewslowhouseblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:56 - Sep 15 by Clapham_Junction

It's quite amusing how he's given up all pretence of being a Labour member/supporter/voter (not that the claim was ever particularly believable) and is now one of the few posters trying to defend one of the worst governments in our history.

still a labour member / supporter / voter. you won't find a word of criticism of starmer from me. doesn't me that i can't see what's wrong with the politics of people like you though.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:30 - Sep 15 with 3482 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:25 - Sep 15 by lowhouseblue

still a labour member / supporter / voter. you won't find a word of criticism of starmer from me. doesn't me that i can't see what's wrong with the politics of people like you though.

I am curious, does "people like you" in the context of your original comment on this thread mean anyone supporting players taking the knee?

Do you oppose it? If so, why?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:33 - Sep 15 with 3464 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:30 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am curious, does "people like you" in the context of your original comment on this thread mean anyone supporting players taking the knee?

I think it was more of a general comment than anything to do with BLM

Truly impaired.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:35 - Sep 15 with 3457 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:17 - Sep 15 by lowhouseblue

certainly not reported by me. why would i bother for that?

edit: and given that you're the one who went back to page 9 to spot it, could it be your attempt to drag me into this thread? perhaps phil can tell?
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 23:27]

Are you suggesting that I reported it?!

That's some kind of double arf fake news there!

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:37 - Sep 15 with 3450 viewslowhouseblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:30 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

no it means people like the poster i was replying to who think anyone who disagrees with them is a tory. it wasn't that hard to follow. but good to ask when you're not sure.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:37 - Sep 15 with 3450 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:33 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

Neither upvoted nor downvoted the OP.

A general comment about people taking issue with the OP?

I am confused but that happens far too easily.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:38 - Sep 15 with 3448 viewslowhouseblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:35 - Sep 15 by SpruceMoose

Are you suggesting that I reported it?!

That's some kind of double arf fake news there!

why were you going back over pervious pages? you've posted on them all so you most know what is there. he who smelt it etc.

surely phil can tell us?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:39 - Sep 15 with 3441 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:37 - Sep 15 by lowhouseblue

no it means people like the poster i was replying to who think anyone who disagrees with them is a tory. it wasn't that hard to follow. but good to ask when you're not sure.

OK. Thanks for clarifying.

Still curious about your thoughts on the OP.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 23:41]

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:48 - Sep 15 with 3411 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:38 - Sep 15 by lowhouseblue

why were you going back over pervious pages? you've posted on them all so you most know what is there. he who smelt it etc.

surely phil can tell us?

So let's get this straight.

Your conspiracy theory is that I reported it for abuse, then posted about it in order to wind you up, in the process completely forgetting that Phil would see the abuse report came from me?!

Lol. Get some sleep Lowie. It's late. I promise I'm not hiding under the bed!

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:48 - Sep 15 with 3410 viewslowhouseblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:33 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

it was a general comment. someone posted something stupid hoping it would offend. people took the bait and there's then 10 pages of throwing insults from behind barricades.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:50 - Sep 15 with 3402 viewslowhouseblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:48 - Sep 15 by SpruceMoose

So let's get this straight.

Your conspiracy theory is that I reported it for abuse, then posted about it in order to wind you up, in the process completely forgetting that Phil would see the abuse report came from me?!

Lol. Get some sleep Lowie. It's late. I promise I'm not hiding under the bed!

you suggested it was me, i was just returning the compliment. i don't think my version is any more outlandish than yours - why would i possibly care about bluebadgers joke - other than that he has used 20 times before?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:50 - Sep 15 with 3400 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:48 - Sep 15 by lowhouseblue

it was a general comment. someone posted something stupid hoping it would offend. people took the bait and there's then 10 pages of throwing insults from behind barricades.

I'm not so sure. I think we often give thick and offensive posters too much credit by claiming they are trolls.

Truly impaired.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:53 - Sep 15 with 3386 viewsOldsmoker

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:48 - Sep 15 by lowhouseblue

And that's the reason I didn't post on this thread.
Oh b*gger.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024