Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks 20:22 - Sep 25 with 2736 viewsgtsb1966

But you deserve much praise for what you are doing whereas this blokes a c***
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 20:25]
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 20:23 - Sep 25 with 1720 viewsjeera

What bloke?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 20:24 - Sep 25 with 1715 viewsronnyd

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 20:23 - Sep 25 by jeera

What bloke?

Maybe Ratcliffe?
Edit, Sorry, totally wrong guess.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 20:27]
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 20:26 - Sep 25 with 1697 viewsjeera

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 20:24 - Sep 25 by ronnyd

Maybe Ratcliffe?
Edit, Sorry, totally wrong guess.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 20:27]

Edited now.

So that bloke.

Well that bloke couldn't be more out of touch with the world if he tried and has shown himself to be a piece of work many times over the years.

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 20:32 - Sep 25 with 1677 viewsnoggin

FFS, what a dickhead.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 20:35 - Sep 25 with 1663 viewsCoco

why do these people never get assassinated?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 21:08 - Sep 25 with 1599 viewsBrianTablet

Luckily he's just a sad, washed-up alternative comedian entertaining one man and his pitbull on a channel funded by bigotry and Bourbon biscuits.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 21:12 - Sep 25 with 1583 viewsgtsb1966

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 21:08 - Sep 25 by BrianTablet

Luckily he's just a sad, washed-up alternative comedian entertaining one man and his pitbull on a channel funded by bigotry and Bourbon biscuits.

I've used Lidl and I use Aldi regularly and I'd love to meet this c*** outside.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 21:20]
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 21:12 - Sep 25 with 1584 viewsBlueBadger

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 21:08 - Sep 25 by BrianTablet

'Bourbon'?

Sounds a bit French...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 21:23 - Sep 25 with 1563 viewsBarcaBlue

He was mainstream during the Thatcher years, frightening innit?
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:03 - Sep 25 with 1530 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow. That was quite a watch. Where to start. Just the lowest garbage filled content for the worst parts of society. The Daily Mail in video form.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:16 - Sep 25 with 1510 viewsMelford

Jesus H. Christ, what a nasty c*nt. There's a fair few people watching this and agreeing with every word, that's the worst thing. How is not hate speech and not banned from Youtube?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:18 - Sep 25 with 1503 viewsjeera

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:16 - Sep 25 by Melford

Jesus H. Christ, what a nasty c*nt. There's a fair few people watching this and agreeing with every word, that's the worst thing. How is not hate speech and not banned from Youtube?

I'm not a fan of violence but he needs a good hiding.

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:47 - Sep 25 with 1478 viewsEnigma_Blue

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:16 - Sep 25 by Melford

I don't agree with a lot of his views but is really that nasty? I can think of plenty of others who are more deserving of people's ire than him.

I am not particularly a fan I don't find him all that funny although I quite liked him on Big Break

He mostly does Black comedy, you shouldn't take everything he says seriously, contemporary comedians like Jimmy Carr, Ricky Gervais & Frankie Boyle have made far more offensive jokes over the years.

Would such a nasty c*nt do so much work for charity?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/1092882.stm

https://veteranstoday.blog.gov.uk/2017/01/16/charity-caring-for-veterans-in-pris
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 22:48]
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:55 - Sep 25 with 1459 viewsCoco

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:47 - Sep 25 by Enigma_Blue

I don't agree with a lot of his views but is really that nasty? I can think of plenty of others who are more deserving of people's ire than him.

I am not particularly a fan I don't find him all that funny although I quite liked him on Big Break

He mostly does Black comedy, you shouldn't take everything he says seriously, contemporary comedians like Jimmy Carr, Ricky Gervais & Frankie Boyle have made far more offensive jokes over the years.

https://veteranstoday.blog.gov.uk/2017/01/16/charity-caring-for-veterans-in-pris

Saville did lots for charity and yes he really is a nasty little c*&t.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 23:04 - Sep 25 with 1441 viewsRyorry

"Comedian"?

Contravenes Trade Descriptions Act at the very least.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 09:17 - Sep 26 with 1283 viewsnoggin

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:47 - Sep 25 by Enigma_Blue

Are you saying it's ok to be racist and a nasty knut if you're a comedian?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 11:30]

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 09:40 - Sep 26 with 1264 viewseireblue

I don’t swear that much on here, but listening to the first 1:38 seconds, is enough to establish he is a nasty c*nt.
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 11:29 - Sep 26 with 1219 viewsTangledupin_Blue

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 23:04 - Sep 25 by Ryorry

"Comedian"?

Contravenes Trade Descriptions Act at the very least.

He gave up the comedy to become Tom *unt's speech writer.

Edit: And that must've been the last tie in the shop.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 11:31]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 11:51 - Sep 26 with 1189 viewsSwansea_Blue

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 22:03 - Sep 25 by J2BLUE

Wow. That was quite a watch. Where to start. Just the lowest garbage filled content for the worst parts of society. The Daily Mail in video form.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:09 - Sep 26 with 1174 viewsEnigma_Blue

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 09:17 - Sep 26 by noggin

Are you saying it's ok to be racist and a nasty knut if you're a comedian?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 11:30]

No I am saying it is mostly an act and most of what he says is to get a reaction just like Bernard Manning used to. What about the Black comic Sophie Dukker who joked about 'killing Whitey ' on Frankie Boyle's NWO? Which is worse than anything Jim Davidson said on his video. I am not going to label her a nasty c.nt for something said in jest.

Someone on here posted a comment that they can't understand why someone hasn't assassinated Jim Davidson, seriously! Yeah that really will really help out his charities won't it.

I save may ire for the really nasty people in society like murderers, rapists, paedos and terrorist. In terms of people like JD they should mostly be ignored rather than hated.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 12:22]
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:15 - Sep 26 with 1154 viewsnoggin

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:09 - Sep 26 by Enigma_Blue

No I am saying it is mostly an act and most of what he says is to get a reaction just like Bernard Manning used to. What about the Black comic Sophie Dukker who joked about 'killing Whitey ' on Frankie Boyle's NWO? Which is worse than anything Jim Davidson said on his video. I am not going to label her a nasty c.nt for something said in jest.

Someone on here posted a comment that they can't understand why someone hasn't assassinated Jim Davidson, seriously! Yeah that really will really help out his charities won't it.

I save may ire for the really nasty people in society like murderers, rapists, paedos and terrorist. In terms of people like JD they should mostly be ignored rather than hated.

I'll carry on hating him thanks. The comments on that video were not said in jest and were clearly aimed at a certain viewer demographic.
Oh and that you defend JD by saying "what about the black comic who said....." tells me a lot about you.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 12:19]

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:28 - Sep 26 with 1129 viewsEnigma_Blue

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:15 - Sep 26 by noggin

I'll carry on hating him thanks. The comments on that video were not said in jest and were clearly aimed at a certain viewer demographic.
Oh and that you defend JD by saying "what about the black comic who said....." tells me a lot about you.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 12:19]

"Oh and that you defend JD by saying "what about the black comic who said....." tells me a lot about you."

The fact you reply to my post by with something like that tells me everything I need to know about you.
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:30 - Sep 26 with 1123 viewseireblue

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:09 - Sep 26 by Enigma_Blue

Wait, what.

You thought that was a comedy monologue?
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:52 - Sep 26 with 1095 viewsEnigma_Blue

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:30 - Sep 26 by eireblue

Wait, what.

You thought that was a comedy monologue?

Not all of it after all he is a right wing comedian, he has never hidden that fact. I am saying the performer in front of the camera or audience isn't always the same as the person in real life, like Bernard Manning .People who knew Bernard Manning personally including people from the BAME community often said he was one of the most kind and generous people they had ever met
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 12:54]
bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 13:37 - Sep 26 with 1053 viewsnoggin

bluelagos.....this bloke disagrees with food banks on 12:28 - Sep 26 by Enigma_Blue

"Oh and that you defend JD by saying "what about the black comic who said....." tells me a lot about you."

The fact you reply to my post by with something like that tells me everything I need to know about you.

I'm happy to be known as anti racist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024