Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the old PL back? 11:15 - Oct 2 with 2976 viewsSwailsey

International breaks.

Youngsters not ready.

Lovely stuff.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

People who..... on 12:38 - Oct 2 with 510 viewsGarv

People who..... on 12:18 - Oct 2 by Bloots

....don't want us to finish mid table in the 3rd Division again?

Probably.

And postponing one game due to international call ups is going to cause that?

This is amazing, we're not evening talking about a situation where Lambert has decided to postpone, we're talking about whether he would have if given the choice. Therefore, I think my question is perfectly reasonable.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Is the old PL back? on 12:45 - Oct 2 with 495 viewsMetal_Hacker

I do wonder after reading this thread , do we all support the same club ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

People who..... on 12:52 - Oct 2 with 483 viewsSitfcB

People who..... on 12:38 - Oct 2 by Garv

And postponing one game due to international call ups is going to cause that?

This is amazing, we're not evening talking about a situation where Lambert has decided to postpone, we're talking about whether he would have if given the choice. Therefore, I think my question is perfectly reasonable.

It effectively started our downfall last season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is the old PL back? on 14:19 - Oct 2 with 454 viewsBlueBadger

Is the old PL back? on 11:33 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

No-one said it has corrected two years of pure downward failure. But we're top, with a 100% record and no goals conceded. you should cheer up a bit!

Credit to Marcus Evans here, since he's taken a more active interest in first team affairs and told Lamebert to stop mucking about with team and formation selection we've looked a look better. He should have cut out the middle man after sacking Hurst and taken the job on himself, because the assistant he put in charge is clueless.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is the old PL back? on 14:35 - Oct 2 with 440 viewsBlueBadger

Is the old PL back? on 11:47 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

With the Lambert-outers he can never win.

It's the very fact that we've not won very much under him over the past 2 years that's of great concern, yes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Is the old PL back? on 14:41 - Oct 2 with 427 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is the old PL back? on 14:19 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

Credit to Marcus Evans here, since he's taken a more active interest in first team affairs and told Lamebert to stop mucking about with team and formation selection we've looked a look better. He should have cut out the middle man after sacking Hurst and taken the job on himself, because the assistant he put in charge is clueless.

Haha, I see what you're doing here, setting it up to be ME's success if we win promotion, not Lambert's. Nice move.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is the old PL back? on 14:57 - Oct 2 with 409 viewsBlueBadger

Is the old PL back? on 12:45 - Oct 2 by Metal_Hacker

We all want what's best for the club. Most people still think that 'the best' for our club would be if Lambert left. Some are needing convincing that he's the man for th job after 2 years of failure and some are a bit mad and think he's brilliant and will defend him to the last.

People who..... on 14:59 - Oct 2 with 408 viewsGarv

People who..... on 12:52 - Oct 2 by SitfcB

It effectively started our downfall last season.

It might have coincided with our downfall, it didn't necessarily start it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Is the old PL back? on 15:00 - Oct 2 with 407 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is the old PL back? on 14:57 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

We all want what's best for the club. Most people still think that 'the best' for our club would be if Lambert left. Some are needing convincing that he's the man for th job after 2 years of failure and some are a bit mad and think he's brilliant and will defend him to the last.

I'm neither an in or out for Lambert to be fair . I'm happy when we win and hacked off when we lose

What I do struggle to understand is the "most people still think *the best for our club* " bit

For me it's probably a good 50/50 split

Is the old PL back? on 15:01 - Oct 2 with 407 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is the old PL back? on 14:57 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

I don't think anyone think's he's brilliant do they, except his mum?

There is a third, sensible category who are just pleased we've won every game and not conceded a goal, and find it churlish to be moaning at the manager for the time being.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is the old PL back? on 15:05 - Oct 2 with 400 viewsBlueBadger

Is the old PL back? on 15:00 - Oct 2 by Metal_Hacker

I'm neither an in or out for Lambert to be fair . I'm happy when we win and hacked off when we lose

What I do struggle to understand is the "most people still think *the best for our club* " bit

For me it's probably a good 50/50 split

Some of you lot are easily bought. He's on a long road back for me.

Is the old PL back? on 15:06 - Oct 2 with 400 viewsBlueBadger

Is the old PL back? on 15:01 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

I don't think anyone think's he's brilliant do they, except his mum?

There is a third, sensible category who are just pleased we've won every game and not conceded a goal, and find it churlish to be moaning at the manager for the time being.

Don't get me wrong, I like winning, but I feel like we're all sat here waiting for him to f*ck it up. Again. And I'm afraid it's going to take a lot to make me feel otherwise now. A bit like when Boris briefly looked like he was in control of the whole cob thing.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 15:07]

Is the old PL back? on 15:09 - Oct 2 with 395 viewsBlueBadger

Is the old PL back? on 14:41 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

Haha, I see what you're doing here, setting it up to be ME's success if we win promotion, not Lambert's. Nice move.

To be honest, I reckon that even Jewell and Keane could have made a better fist of last season. Literally all he had to do was settle on a formation and best XI we would have probably gotten promoted given the depth and quality(for the division) we have in the side. But he didn't. Thankfully, the owner's stepped in now to tell him how to do his job.

Is the old PL back? on 15:26 - Oct 2 with 378 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is the old PL back? on 15:05 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

Some of you lot are easily bought. He's on a long road back for me.

"You lot" ? Not sure what you mean by that as I've already said I've got splinters in my ass sat on the fence . So long as we're winning , I really cant be bothered to let it consume me or waste my day

Have a great weekend fella

Some people are just more interested..... on 15:38 - Oct 2 with 367 viewsBloots

Is the old PL back? on 12:45 - Oct 2 by Metal_Hacker

....in winning arguments on the internet.

Apart from a few obvious Nodge trolls on here, we all want the club to be successful, but generally the kids think we will get promoted if we win one game and relegated if we lose one, whereas the old gits don't get too excited in either situation.

Plus, of course there's those types that think it's cool just to adopt the opposite view to the majority. I think they are called "turds"

Pragmatism isn't generally well accepted on here, if we win and someone offers a negative opinion they are shot down, and if we lose and someone says we actually played OK they get the same treatment.

An opinion is just an opinion, it's not always right or wrong (apart from when it's mine obviously)

"Opinions are like bumholes, everyone's got one and everyone else's stink."

Lambert out.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Is the old PL back? on 21:31 - Oct 2 with 338 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is the old PL back? on 15:09 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

To be honest, I reckon that even Jewell and Keane could have made a better fist of last season. Literally all he had to do was settle on a formation and best XI we would have probably gotten promoted given the depth and quality(for the division) we have in the side. But he didn't. Thankfully, the owner's stepped in now to tell him how to do his job.

We know all this. it's been done to death. it's like you like wallowing in misery.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024