Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. 15:24 - Oct 4 with 1467 viewsBlueastheycome

The commentary from MK’s BBC Home Counties on ifollow was akin to what I would have expected for a game up the Crown Meadow. They were so amateurish. We tried listening to it with the volume down and radio suffolk on the DAB but sadly Ifollow was quite abit behind.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 15:25]
Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:26 - Oct 4 with 1446 viewsHerbivore

I had Radio Suffolk on mine.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:28 - Oct 4 with 1436 viewsBlueastheycome

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:26 - Oct 4 by Herbivore

I had Radio Suffolk on mine.

How?!!
Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:30 - Oct 4 with 1424 viewsGeoffSentence

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:28 - Oct 4 by Blueastheycome

How?!!

I have only used Ifollow once, but I am sure that in settings -> audio you have the choice to choose home or away.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:32 - Oct 4 with 1407 viewsHerbivore

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:28 - Oct 4 by Blueastheycome

How?!!

No idea, that's just what it defaults to. I've only ever had Radio Suffolk when I've used iFollow.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:33 - Oct 4 with 1403 viewsBlueastheycome

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:30 - Oct 4 by GeoffSentence

I have only used Ifollow once, but I am sure that in settings -> audio you have the choice to choose home or away.

Nice one. Cheers! You’ve made my old man very happy and saves his tutting and moaning in the future
Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:37 - Oct 4 with 1379 viewsWeWereZombies

They were certainly poor in their research but I felt they talked through the game reasonably well, a refreshing change from Woolley and his attempts to paint every minor incident as a game changer (especially when it favours the opposition) - and I normally detest Three Counties Radio, having lived in Hertfordshire for seven years and had to occasionally suffer it when I needed a traffic report (and for which I might as well have tuned in to Radio Two).

Neither Suffolk or Three Counties can hold a light to Shropshire, the commentary on the Shrewsbury game last year was fair and balanced, informative and they sounded like they actually had a team sheet in front of them.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 16:24 - Oct 4 with 1312 viewspatrickswell

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:37 - Oct 4 by WeWereZombies

They were certainly poor in their research but I felt they talked through the game reasonably well, a refreshing change from Woolley and his attempts to paint every minor incident as a game changer (especially when it favours the opposition) - and I normally detest Three Counties Radio, having lived in Hertfordshire for seven years and had to occasionally suffer it when I needed a traffic report (and for which I might as well have tuned in to Radio Two).

Neither Suffolk or Three Counties can hold a light to Shropshire, the commentary on the Shrewsbury game last year was fair and balanced, informative and they sounded like they actually had a team sheet in front of them.

Can’t comment on Radio Shropshire, but I’ve always felt that Brenner Woolley can never be accused of not doing his research ahead of games. Always seems very clued up about opposition and will tell you which player has got the ball rather than falling back on saying “the defender/his man” etc.
Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 17:14 - Oct 4 with 1263 viewsBlueastheycome

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:37 - Oct 4 by WeWereZombies

Hmm interesting. I just found their analysis, insights and descriptions very tinpot, almost college radio like. Not a patch on radio Suffolk’s quality even tho they do themselves have their faults.
Login to get fewer ads

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 17:19 - Oct 4 with 1253 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 15:32 - Oct 4 by Herbivore

No idea, that's just what it defaults to. I've only ever had Radio Suffolk when I've used iFollow.

I had to select it once but you would have thought that by going through ITFC it should default to Suffolk.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 17:47 - Oct 4 with 1217 viewsGarv

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 16:24 - Oct 4 by patrickswell

Can’t comment on Radio Shropshire, but I’ve always felt that Brenner Woolley can never be accused of not doing his research ahead of games. Always seems very clued up about opposition and will tell you which player has got the ball rather than falling back on saying “the defender/his man” etc.

Agree with that.

He must have felt a bit stupid yesterday though when he accused Downes of pretending to be injured to try and avoid a yellow card.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 19:36 - Oct 4 with 1124 viewsblueislander

I thought it was amusing. They were very negative about MK Dons in the first half, and were adamant that Harvie should have been sent off. So they weren’t biased. Having said that they were not as professional as Brenner..
Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 19:46 - Oct 4 with 1110 viewsrattram

That's the first time i haven't had radio Suffolk on Ifollow. Wasn't aware you could choose
Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 20:42 - Oct 5 with 933 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 19:36 - Oct 4 by blueislander

I thought it was amusing. They were very negative about MK Dons in the first half, and were adamant that Harvie should have been sent off. So they weren’t biased. Having said that they were not as professional as Brenner..

Did they see the incident or were they just speculating because it was clearly something off the ball? Has it been caught on camera at all?

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 20:50 - Oct 5 with 921 viewsBrixtonBlue

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 20:42 - Oct 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did they see the incident or were they just speculating because it was clearly something off the ball? Has it been caught on camera at all?

Mr Phil Ham saw it. A kick at Chambers. Definite red.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 21:01 - Oct 5 with 901 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 20:50 - Oct 5 by BrixtonBlue

Mr Phil Ham saw it. A kick at Chambers. Definite red.

Wasn't the player booked? Can't quite understand that. Either at least one official saw it and must have decided it was more of a tangle than a deliberate kick or the ref has booked him on suspicion rather than anyone seeing it.

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 10:43 - Oct 6 with 765 viewsBrixtonBlue

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 21:01 - Oct 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wasn't the player booked? Can't quite understand that. Either at least one official saw it and must have decided it was more of a tangle than a deliberate kick or the ref has booked him on suspicion rather than anyone seeing it.

Indeed. A bizarre decision. As I said on Sunday (but got shouted down by Herbs) if it's worthy of a yellow then surely it's a red.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 10:49 - Oct 6 with 741 viewslongtimefan

Never mind the poor performance from us yesterday.. on 20:42 - Oct 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

They saw it and described it in detail. Both were adamant it should have been a red.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024