Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege 22:19 - Oct 17 with 1547 viewsSwansea_Blue

I hadn't seen this earlier, so apologies if it's been discussed. But he obviously hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 22:25 - Oct 17 with 1502 viewsericclacton

I agree all those people who go to the political gravy train are a bunch of dough heads, but dangerous to say the least.

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 22:33 - Oct 17 with 1472 viewsSpruceMoose

Could he even find his own constituency on a map?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 22:57 - Oct 17 with 1420 viewsEastTownBlue

This evening it has emerged that he is one of twenty that have signed a hopeless Number 10 propaganda exercise asking Kier Starmer and Andy Burnham to work together to accept the tier 3 lockdown for Greater Manchester.

This has not gone down well with GM Tory MPs:

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 23:05 - Oct 17 with 1405 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So to summarise:

In order to deal with white privilege, rather than improve conditions for non-whites, this Government are ensuring conditions for the white working classes are driven to as low as they can be. To be fair, they are doing a pretty good job if that is their aim.

Can we expect stop and search and tasering to death for white working class now?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 23:06 - Oct 17 with 1398 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 22:57 - Oct 17 by EastTownBlue

This evening it has emerged that he is one of twenty that have signed a hopeless Number 10 propaganda exercise asking Kier Starmer and Andy Burnham to work together to accept the tier 3 lockdown for Greater Manchester.

This has not gone down well with GM Tory MPs:

History has shown that toeing the party line irrespective of the stupidity/immorality seems to get these c*nts the top jobs, sadly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 23:28 - Oct 17 with 1355 viewstractordownsouth

Clearly doesn't understand the difference between racial and class privilege. The Tories' recent championing of the white working class is nothing but bluster - if they really gave a toss about the working classes they'd be extending free school meals and not considering UC cuts (as Sunak is rumoured to be doing.) The only part of white working class they actually care about is the first word.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 23:45 - Oct 17 with 1312 viewsBlueBadger

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 22:33 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

Could he even find his own constituency on a map?

I'm not convinced he could find his own arse with the aid of diagrams, both hands and a colo-rectal surgeon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 23:58 - Oct 17 with 1288 viewsSpruceMoose

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 23:28 - Oct 17 by tractordownsouth

Clearly doesn't understand the difference between racial and class privilege. The Tories' recent championing of the white working class is nothing but bluster - if they really gave a toss about the working classes they'd be extending free school meals and not considering UC cuts (as Sunak is rumoured to be doing.) The only part of white working class they actually care about is the first word.

It'll work though. Just watch.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 00:34 - Oct 18 with 1253 viewsfactual_blue

In the interests of balance, I think it's worth remembering that tom rhyming slang's ignorance covers pretty well any topic.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 06:43 - Oct 18 with 1151 viewsGunnsAirkick

The previous MP of Ipswich had it right. Based on many posts on here I think there is a level of regret with who they have now (this is one of the best political speeches I have seen, from the heart, from a local man):
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 6:46]
Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 06:48 - Oct 18 with 1142 viewsjeera

What an absolute douche.

How can someone in his position not understand the basics?

I suppose he was one of those who rejected the whole bias training idea too.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 07:11 - Oct 18 with 1128 viewsdickie

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 06:43 - Oct 18 by GunnsAirkick

The previous MP of Ipswich had it right. Based on many posts on here I think there is a level of regret with who they have now (this is one of the best political speeches I have seen, from the heart, from a local man):
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 6:46]

What a man! And what a shame that he didn't get re-elected. Tom Hunt genuinely and literally makes me nauseated. Everything he stands for or campaigns for (because who knows what he actually stands for) is the antithesis of moral decency. Sandy Martin was the best MP this town had had in years who actually fought for the people of his own town. The bigots and xenophobes who voted in Tom Hunt are delusional
Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 07:49 - Oct 18 with 1069 viewsitfcjoe

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 06:48 - Oct 18 by jeera

What an absolute douche.

How can someone in his position not understand the basics?

I suppose he was one of those who rejected the whole bias training idea too.

Course he was, the first one quoted in the record in the article

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 08:05 - Oct 18 with 1010 viewsjeera

Ipswich's MP not understanding white privilege on 07:49 - Oct 18 by itfcjoe

Course he was, the first one quoted in the record in the article

Really?

I didn't even get around to reading it.

I'd already wound myself up without doing any more.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024