Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona at Accrington 21:11 - Oct 22 with 2555 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 21:11]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Corona at Accrington on 21:17 - Oct 22 with 2495 viewsgainsboroughblue

How often are tests carried out at FL clubs?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Corona at Accrington on 21:27 - Oct 22 with 2448 viewsSitfcB

Corona at Accrington on 21:17 - Oct 22 by gainsboroughblue

How often are tests carried out at FL clubs?

They’re not taken unless a club chooses to or they are required.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Corona at Accrington on 22:50 - Oct 22 with 2219 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My initial thought was to link that with Jackson's positive result but he was not there for our match against them was he?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Corona at Accrington on 23:34 - Oct 22 with 2133 viewspointofblue

Corona at Accrington on 22:50 - Oct 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

My initial thought was to link that with Jackson's positive result but he was not there for our match against them was he?

No and the remaining players tested negative. Wonder if we need to run another Covid test on the squad though?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Corona at Accrington on 23:40 - Oct 22 with 2116 viewsBluefish

Shambert has us out of the top 2 now on ppg so the league could end anytime

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Corona at Accrington on 07:58 - Oct 23 with 1916 viewsCBBlue

Corona at Accrington on 23:34 - Oct 22 by pointofblue

No and the remaining players tested negative. Wonder if we need to run another Covid test on the squad though?

I wondered that, if we played them on Sat and were tested on Mon any infection wouldn't have shown up that early. Then again one would assume they were more likely to be in close contact with a team mate (Jackson) than an opposition player so maybe nothing to worry about....might explain the performance of some on Tuesday night though *grasping at straws*

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Corona at Accrington on 08:16 - Oct 23 with 1862 viewsDennyx4

Corona at Accrington on 07:58 - Oct 23 by CBBlue

I wondered that, if we played them on Sat and were tested on Mon any infection wouldn't have shown up that early. Then again one would assume they were more likely to be in close contact with a team mate (Jackson) than an opposition player so maybe nothing to worry about....might explain the performance of some on Tuesday night though *grasping at straws*

Accrington also played Fleetwood on Tuesday night - so Fleetwood, may be thinking similarly.
Corona at Accrington on 11:18 - Oct 23 with 1669 viewsHullblue

This exact thing happened in Italy - although I’ve completely forgotten who the teams were. The whole team tested negative so they played their game, then they all tested positive the day after.

I’d be amazed if we’re not testing our players again today just to make sure.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Login to get fewer ads

Corona at Accrington on 11:23 - Oct 23 with 1648 viewslongtimefan

None of our defence or midfield got close enough to their players to catch anything!
Corona at Accrington on 11:25 - Oct 23 with 1637 viewshoppy

Corona at Accrington on 11:23 - Oct 23 by longtimefan

None of our defence or midfield got close enough to their players to catch anything!

Weren't they just following social distancing guidelines?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Corona at Accrington on 11:29 - Oct 23 with 1624 viewsMaySixth

Corona at Accrington on 11:23 - Oct 23 by longtimefan

That's not actually true, is it.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Corona at Accrington on 11:32 - Oct 23 with 1618 viewslongtimefan

Corona at Accrington on 11:29 - Oct 23 by MaySixth

That's not actually true, is it.

Well like most jokes it has an element of truth. Or it would of have had I not got AS and Doncaster mixed up
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 11:35]
Corona at Accrington on 11:36 - Oct 23 with 1607 viewsWeWereZombies

Corona at Accrington on 11:18 - Oct 23 by Hullblue

This exact thing happened in Italy - although I’ve completely forgotten who the teams were. The whole team tested negative so they played their game, then they all tested positive the day after.

I’d be amazed if we’re not testing our players again today just to make sure.

CFC Genoa, typical that nothing is mentioned about their contribution towards the hole in the ozone layer...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomogalardini/2020/09/28/whats-next-for-serie-a-

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Corona at Accrington on 21:38 - Oct 23 with 1445 viewsIpswichKnight

Jackson was told to stay at home when he reported symptoms on Friday it generally takes around 2 days from infection to show symptoms, as no one else has gone down with the virus I think we can be pretty certain no one else has come down with it from our side now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024