Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's play a guessing game... 20:00 - Oct 28 with 5324 viewsBluefish

Who had the worst ball retention last night

I'll give you a clue, it is the same player that has been in the bottom 2 for it in every game that we have records for this season (usually last)

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:04 - Oct 29 with 770 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's play a guessing game... on 10:48 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t think he is looking for bites anymore. I genuinely think he believes his own nonsense about Gwion.

I’d hazard a guess that he’s sad that he’s now the most disliked poster on this site in general and now is backed into a corner. He’s liked a caged pitbull angrily snapping at anyone and everyone because he’s bitter at the situation he’s now in.

Hard to feel abit sorry for him tbh.

"I’d hazard a guess that he’s sad that he’s now the most disliked poster on this site in general"

Objection!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:04 - Oct 29 with 771 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 10:40 - Oct 29 by hatch

I don't know what's worse - the OP or the people that fuel him by replying. He's clearly looking for bites and getting them.

They are fascinated by the opportunity to speak to someone that understands football and stepping away from their echo chamber. You can't blame them

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:06 - Oct 29 with 765 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:04 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

They are fascinated by the opportunity to speak to someone that understands football and stepping away from their echo chamber. You can't blame them

You clearly don't understand football.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:09 - Oct 29 with 761 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:06 - Oct 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

You clearly don't understand football.

Never been wrong yet so I must be very good at guessing

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:17 - Oct 29 with 743 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:09 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

Never been wrong yet so I must be very good at guessing

Just you saying it doesn't make it so.

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:32 - Oct 29 with 727 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:17 - Oct 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

Just you saying it doesn't make it so.

20 years of posting history does though

Cheers

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:45 - Oct 29 with 720 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:32 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

20 years of posting history does though

Cheers

I proved you wrong on page 2 of this thread.

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:48 - Oct 29 with 717 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:45 - Oct 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

I proved you wrong on page 2 of this thread.

You didn't. Do try harder

Login to get fewer ads

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:22 - Oct 29 with 700 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So Bennetts is a perfect player and Holy is our third best passer of the ball?

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

I think the most interesting thing of that heat map is where we were passing the ball. If we are going to win games it is no good continuously playing 5-yard passes well inside our own half unless we are ahead and playing for time.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:29 - Oct 29 with 698 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:22 - Oct 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

So Bennetts is a perfect player and Holy is our third best passer of the ball?

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

I think the most interesting thing of that heat map is where we were passing the ball. If we are going to win games it is no good continuously playing 5-yard passes well inside our own half unless we are ahead and playing for time.

No dear not at all. The post is purely back to what you see on the pitch and Edwards gives it away more than everyone else as backed up in every game. Before these were produced people told me I was making it up and there was no stats to back up what is so obvious to see. Now that we have stats across a number of games we have to look for ways to discredit the stats instead.

Astounds me that people can't just watch the game and see it

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:44 - Oct 29 with 690 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Let's play a guessing game... on 12:03 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

I am very content at being right. Unlike you over Marcus Evans

I seriously suggest you get a life. You’re embarrassing yourself every day.. on the Internet.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:47 - Oct 29 with 684 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:44 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I seriously suggest you get a life. You’re embarrassing yourself every day.. on the Internet.

Less embarrassing than following me round blubbing though.

Please make the bad man stop saying things about football on the football forum or I will cry

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:48 - Oct 29 with 681 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:29 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

No dear not at all. The post is purely back to what you see on the pitch and Edwards gives it away more than everyone else as backed up in every game. Before these were produced people told me I was making it up and there was no stats to back up what is so obvious to see. Now that we have stats across a number of games we have to look for ways to discredit the stats instead.

Astounds me that people can't just watch the game and see it

It's not about "giving it away". You actually said he can't control a football. How does a player who can't control a ball and doesn't take set pieces get 35 attempts to make passes in the first place?

He is a winger. He attempts balls that will give us chances to score. Completely different to a goalkeeper, defender or deep-lying midfielder. Maybe similar in some ways to a hold-up striker?

You are attempting to abuse statistics to suit your twisted agenda and failing miserably!

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:52 - Oct 29 with 676 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:48 - Oct 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's not about "giving it away". You actually said he can't control a football. How does a player who can't control a ball and doesn't take set pieces get 35 attempts to make passes in the first place?

He is a winger. He attempts balls that will give us chances to score. Completely different to a goalkeeper, defender or deep-lying midfielder. Maybe similar in some ways to a hold-up striker?

You are attempting to abuse statistics to suit your twisted agenda and failing miserably!

Can you imagine how many attempts at goal we would have had on Tuesday if you took away every time Edwards passed the ball in the immediate preceding passage of play?

I have more issue with some of the players who are playing it too comfortably. We need more attacking threat rather than even higher possession stats.

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:53 - Oct 29 with 675 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:48 - Oct 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

He has the worst control in the team by a large distance.

He doesn't attempt a lot, he generally runs in a straight line and then turns around and passes backwards or he runs in a straight line and attempts blind crosses to a usually empty box. The rest of the time he miscontrols it off the pitch or kicks into an empty space

He has a touch like Quaner or Sammon and the brain of priskin

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:56 - Oct 29 with 665 viewsportmanking

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:47 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

Less embarrassing than following me round blubbing though.

Please make the bad man stop saying things about football on the football forum or I will cry

We can't avoid your inane nonsense. You start so many threads I used to think you were a 16-year-old with nothing better to do. Derby County Council can't be very busy at the minute...
Let's play a guessing game... on 13:56 - Oct 29 with 663 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:53 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

He has the worst control in the team by a large distance.

He doesn't attempt a lot, he generally runs in a straight line and then turns around and passes backwards or he runs in a straight line and attempts blind crosses to a usually empty box. The rest of the time he miscontrols it off the pitch or kicks into an empty space

He has a touch like Quaner or Sammon and the brain of priskin

He has the worst observation of anyone on the board by a long distance.

He doesn't notice anything except when Edwards loses the ball. He generally ignores his goals, his assists, when he does beat his man and when he does complete a pass.

He is ignored more than the trolls on the political threads and frankly, he is just tiresome.

You have really tried to force things to suit your own preconceived agenda to the point where I think you actually believe yourself!

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:58 - Oct 29 with 655 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:56 - Oct 29 by portmanking

We can't avoid your inane nonsense. You start so many threads I used to think you were a 16-year-old with nothing better to do. Derby County Council can't be very busy at the minute...

To be fair, you can. Unless once you have someone on ignore their threads appear when someone replies to them.

There is a reason why so many are saying they are now putting him on ignore.

You can also simply choose not to open any thread he starts.

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:59 - Oct 29 with 653 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:56 - Oct 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

He has the worst observation of anyone on the board by a long distance.

He doesn't notice anything except when Edwards loses the ball. He generally ignores his goals, his assists, when he does beat his man and when he does complete a pass.

He is ignored more than the trolls on the political threads and frankly, he is just tiresome.

You have really tried to force things to suit your own preconceived agenda to the point where I think you actually believe yourself!

I'm definitely not ignored but I do wish the simple board members could try it. They have nothing to add on football so not really sure why they keep replying everytime.

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:00 - Oct 29 with 649 viewshype313

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:59 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

I'm definitely not ignored but I do wish the simple board members could try it. They have nothing to add on football so not really sure why they keep replying everytime.

So if you were in charge who would you drop him for?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:00 - Oct 29 with 649 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 13:56 - Oct 29 by portmanking

Derby County Council won't be busy at all

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:06 - Oct 29 with 633 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:00 - Oct 29 by hype313

So if you were in charge who would you drop him for?

I post over and over about the team I feel we should play and why but people just choose to respond to ones about gwion

I would pick Lankester and Dobra or Lankester and Bennetts

We simply cannot pick 2 from Edward, Sears and Judge. Ideally don't pick any but if need be it is one max.

Whoever plays in that position has to be able to bring the front man into the game and running in a straight line to the byline doesn't do that very well. Edwards is not the sort of player to do that well as team, he has one attribute which is running fast in a straight line, if you think that is worth playing him for then you need to build the team around him.

As a minimum he must only play on the left so he is forced infield.

If you cannot see the disconnect between out defence/midfield and out forward line then I dont know what else I can say to you. We have to change the style and improve in the wide forwards. They play too wide and too 1 dimensional

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:10 - Oct 29 with 625 viewshype313

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:06 - Oct 29 by Bluefish

I post over and over about the team I feel we should play and why but people just choose to respond to ones about gwion

I would pick Lankester and Dobra or Lankester and Bennetts

We simply cannot pick 2 from Edward, Sears and Judge. Ideally don't pick any but if need be it is one max.

Whoever plays in that position has to be able to bring the front man into the game and running in a straight line to the byline doesn't do that very well. Edwards is not the sort of player to do that well as team, he has one attribute which is running fast in a straight line, if you think that is worth playing him for then you need to build the team around him.

As a minimum he must only play on the left so he is forced infield.

If you cannot see the disconnect between out defence/midfield and out forward line then I dont know what else I can say to you. We have to change the style and improve in the wide forwards. They play too wide and too 1 dimensional

Why so eggy? I'm genuinely interested to get differing opinions, I'm no tactical genius, I just enjoy seeing different peoples point of view, whether I agree or not is neither here nor there.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:23 - Oct 29 with 610 viewsBluefish

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:10 - Oct 29 by hype313

Why so eggy? I'm genuinely interested to get differing opinions, I'm no tactical genius, I just enjoy seeing different peoples point of view, whether I agree or not is neither here nor there.

Apologies I was just expecting the usual abusive response, there aren't many posters on here interested in talking actual football tactics.

For some reason it is acceptable to post that Sears or Judge are struggling to fit our system but not ok to say the same about Edwards despite him being a less competent footballer in many ways. Judge has a far better touch and intelligence but no pace, sears is in the middle of both and Edwards has lots of pace but lacks a touch or intelligence.

I think we need wide forwards capable of linking the isolated Hawkins more and capitalising on the possession. Athe moment we pass around the back and midfield and the work it wide and it fizzles out. Dobra is a tricky ball carrier, tenacious and comfortable coming infield, Lankester has the touch a vision and is also comfortable coming infield. The ball to Edwards last week was sublime. Bennetts is more raw but has the size to eat up yards and move infield quickly. Edwards wants to hog the touchline and lacks vison and control, sears is similar.

Let's play a guessing game... on 14:25 - Oct 29 with 606 viewsSpruceMoose

The state of this thread.

Excellent work making me look normal lads!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024