Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm 23:46 - Nov 1 with 8069 viewsHARRY10

The signs read: 'Ahead of the four-week lockdown, rather than waste real ale, it has been reduced to 99p per pint.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8902903/Wetherspoons-launches-four-day-

What better way to celebrate the demise of the odious Trump
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 23:47]
Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 15:56 - Nov 2 with 3004 viewsfooters

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 15:54 - Nov 2 by Icantbelieveyousaidt

Please sir inform me immediately of any restaurant locally that can offer a family of four drinks and meals for the same price structure as Wetherspoons - I will gladly pass it on.
Perhaps us indecent folk do not have the financial clout of you sir - we do though have respect for others, understanding, tolerance, forgiveness and contentment.
Anyway, you said you were finished with this silly nonsense in an earlier post.
Reliqua frui Novembres

McDonalds. There ya go.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 16:02 - Nov 2 with 2985 viewsBiGDonnie

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 15:56 - Nov 2 by footers

McDonalds. There ya go.

Only if you're sneaking in 6 for a fiver..

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 16:09 - Nov 2 with 2979 viewsJ2BLUE

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 15:54 - Nov 2 by Icantbelieveyousaidt

Please sir inform me immediately of any restaurant locally that can offer a family of four drinks and meals for the same price structure as Wetherspoons - I will gladly pass it on.
Perhaps us indecent folk do not have the financial clout of you sir - we do though have respect for others, understanding, tolerance, forgiveness and contentment.
Anyway, you said you were finished with this silly nonsense in an earlier post.
Reliqua frui Novembres

However much pomposity you dress your posts up in the simple fact remains that people are choosing to support him.

The Thrasher were offering excellent deals. I believe even before this all started their prices were similar.

Plenty of chain pubs have good offers are you'll see if you visit their website.

Lots of takeaways doing great deals. Pizza Hut medium pizzas £5 etc.

Lots of places do set menus or offers.

I take back the decency comment. It was uncalled for and not true. However I do hope if people are aware of exactly what he did during the first lockdown to his staff and suppliers that it would at least be enough to make them consider alternatives.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 16:22 - Nov 2 with 2970 viewsLeaky

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 15:50 - Nov 2 by Basuco

Pubs in general are not a problem, most are run very safely and responsibly, but 99p a pint will bring out the totally irresponsible, drink to excess, non mask wearing, couldn't give a shhite brigade.

Actually I find Whetherspoons usually are very strict on how customers behave, and on covid 19 rules.
Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 20:23 - Nov 2 with 2918 viewsAce_High1

Awful places that attract awful people.

Would be one of the best things to happen this year if they went under, sadly unlikely to happen. Same with Sports Direct.
Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 20:45 - Nov 2 with 2874 views26_Paz

Just returned from spoons. Glorious.

The Paz Man

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 20:57 - Nov 2 with 2884 viewsSpruceMoose

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 20:45 - Nov 2 by 26_Paz

Imagine thinking Wetherspoons is glorious

Whatever next? Poundland is wondrous?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:00 - Nov 2 with 2879 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 20:57 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

I think you've been away for too long. These sorts of places are all over the place now. Mass chain pubs dominate the High Street.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:02 - Nov 2 with 2848 views26_Paz

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 20:57 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

You are so, so arrogant

The Paz Man

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:04 - Nov 2 with 2873 viewsEwan_Oozami

99p pints, 99 goals...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:38 - Nov 2 with 2847 viewsJ2BLUE

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 20:45 - Nov 2 by 26_Paz

Hope you enjoyed it safely. I don't think anyone here wishes you any harm.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:47 - Nov 2 with 2836 viewsSpruceMoose

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:02 - Nov 2 by 26_Paz

You are so, so arrogant

How rude. At least be civil if you can't be intelligent.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:51 - Nov 2 with 2832 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 13:31 - Nov 2 by 26_Paz

They just like to look down on people mate. It makes them feel good about themselves

...and then there are those that like to kick down the rungs of the ladder to feel better about themselves!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:54 - Nov 2 with 2805 viewsericclacton

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:51 - Nov 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

...and then there are those that like to kick down the rungs of the ladder to feel better about themselves!

You still wouldn't get a round in, i know you from tears ago.

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:56 - Nov 2 with 2813 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:54 - Nov 2 by ericclacton

You still wouldn't get a round in, i know you from tears ago.

The tears of a clown?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:59 - Nov 2 with 2810 viewsfooters

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:56 - Nov 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

The tears of a clown?

I think eric's on something tonight.

Surely he can't support Trump?

In which I case I lay down the challenge of finding a song that references forcing women in detention centres to have hysterectomies.

Edit: forgot fish emoji.

[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 21:59]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:02 - Nov 2 with 2786 viewsericclacton

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:56 - Nov 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

The tears of a clown?

Aha that brings on a song

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:27 - Nov 2 with 2770 viewsbrazil1982

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 20:23 - Nov 2 by Ace_High1

Awful places that attract awful people.

Would be one of the best things to happen this year if they went under, sadly unlikely to happen. Same with Sports Direct.

Thousands of job losses would be one of the best things to happen this year? Wow.
Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:31 - Nov 2 with 2765 viewsSpruceMoose

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 21:59 - Nov 2 by footers

I think eric's on something tonight.

Surely he can't support Trump?

In which I case I lay down the challenge of finding a song that references forcing women in detention centres to have hysterectomies.

Edit: forgot fish emoji.

[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 21:59]

Eric! Say it ain't so!

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:34 - Nov 2 with 2760 viewsjeera

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:31 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

Eric! Say it ain't so!

He's been a twot this evening.

Making daft posts on various threads, insulting some of the finest posters...

Either he's off his face or he's just trying to get attention.

Either way I've stuck him on ignore for now. We can hopefully get back on track when he comes back down tomorrow.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:35 - Nov 2 with 2751 viewsSpruceMoose

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:34 - Nov 2 by jeera

He's been a twot this evening.

Making daft posts on various threads, insulting some of the finest posters...

Either he's off his face or he's just trying to get attention.

Either way I've stuck him on ignore for now. We can hopefully get back on track when he comes back down tomorrow.

2020 man. It's been a hell of a year. Eric, come on home brother, come on home!

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:44 - Nov 2 with 2741 viewsbazza

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 15:50 - Nov 2 by Basuco

Pubs in general are not a problem, most are run very safely and responsibly, but 99p a pint will bring out the totally irresponsible, drink to excess, non mask wearing, couldn't give a shhite brigade.

AKA..labour voters.
Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 22:48 - Nov 2 with 2733 viewsbazza

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 16:09 - Nov 2 by J2BLUE

However much pomposity you dress your posts up in the simple fact remains that people are choosing to support him.

The Thrasher were offering excellent deals. I believe even before this all started their prices were similar.

Plenty of chain pubs have good offers are you'll see if you visit their website.

Lots of takeaways doing great deals. Pizza Hut medium pizzas £5 etc.

Lots of places do set menus or offers.

I take back the decency comment. It was uncalled for and not true. However I do hope if people are aware of exactly what he did during the first lockdown to his staff and suppliers that it would at least be enough to make them consider alternatives.

Not really helping the staff, by boycotting the places tho..
Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 23:02 - Nov 2 with 2714 viewsbazza

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 16:22 - Nov 2 by Leaky

Actually I find Whetherspoons usually are very strict on how customers behave, and on covid 19 rules.

Although I don’t agree with his refusal to pay staff until he received his grant in April, it’s still 40,000 jobs, and I think they employed a further two employees per pub to sanitise and ensure COVID rules were being followed when they reopened , so not really good if they were all to
Lose their jobs by boycotting the place.
Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 07:15 - Nov 3 with 2631 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Wetherspoons - 99p pints until Weds 10pm on 23:02 - Nov 2 by bazza

Although I don’t agree with his refusal to pay staff until he received his grant in April, it’s still 40,000 jobs, and I think they employed a further two employees per pub to sanitise and ensure COVID rules were being followed when they reopened , so not really good if they were all to
Lose their jobs by boycotting the place.

Drug dealers employ people. Should we all do drugs?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024