Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) 20:54 - Nov 24 with 1607 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 20:56 - Nov 24 with 1600 viewsPlums

I thought Bennetts offered something but tended to hold the ball for too long. At least he showed intent.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:00 - Nov 24 with 1556 viewsTheBoyBlue

Think McGavin deserves credit too.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:00 - Nov 24 with 1555 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 20:56 - Nov 24 by Plums

I thought Bennetts offered something but tended to hold the ball for too long. At least he showed intent.

Benntts did feck all apart from several stepovers, the gave the ball away.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:03 - Nov 24 with 1527 viewsDubtractor

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:00 - Nov 24 by TheBoyBlue

Yep, two or three great passes into Norwood.

Some mistakes too, but at least he was trying to be positive.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:14 - Nov 24 with 1483 viewsrattram

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 20:56 - Nov 24 by Plums

Norwood tried hard but Bennetts? he runs with his head down and doesn't look for a pass. Does he think that trying a couple of step overs makes him a player.
Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:15 - Nov 24 with 1449 viewsgordon

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:00 - Nov 24 by StochesStotasBlewe

Benntts did feck all apart from several stepovers, the gave the ball away.

Yeah, thought Bennetts was awful, doesn't get his head up, no idea of what's around him, just wants to do step-overs.

McGavin was the best of a poor midfield again.
Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 1429 viewsHerbivore

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:00 - Nov 24 by TheBoyBlue

Yep, McGavin played fairly well. He's got a good pass on him and is generally in the right position. Judge could learn a lot from him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 1434 viewsreusersfreekicks

Not impressed by him at all - very poor decision making.
For me Norwood and to a lesser extent McGavin are the only two to emerge with any credit
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:29 - Nov 24 with 1362 viewsSuperCoops

Norwood, McGavin and Bennetts for me are the only ones.
Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:30 - Nov 24 with 1354 viewsDinnernotTea

Norwood McGavin Bennetts. Other than that go away.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 24 with 1327 viewsDinnernotTea

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:29 - Nov 24 by SuperCoops

Norwood, McGavin and Bennetts for me are the only ones.

Snap.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 1272 viewsbackwaywhen

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:30 - Nov 24 by DinnernotTea

Norwood McGavin Bennetts. Other than that go away.

Spot on .
Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:52 - Nov 24 with 1259 viewsFrimleyBlue

That's him dropped for sat then

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:54 - Nov 24 with 1247 viewscatch74

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 24 by DinnernotTea

Snap.

I’d add in Edwards, Bishop and Dozzell plus Dobra for good measure.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:55 - Nov 24 with 1242 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:14 - Nov 24 by rattram

Norwood tried hard but Bennetts? he runs with his head down and doesn't look for a pass. Does he think that trying a couple of step overs makes him a player.

Of course he does. Looked after the ball several times, passed when he needed to and also carried it successfully. Sometime the dribbles didn't work out but nobody else was trying.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:56 - Nov 24 with 1230 viewsFrimleyBlue

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:55 - Nov 24 by Swansea_Blue

Of course he does. Looked after the ball several times, passed when he needed to and also carried it successfully. Sometime the dribbles didn't work out but nobody else was trying.

With the right coaching he could be a very tidy winger.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 22:22 - Nov 24 with 1174 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Pompey 2nd half Saturday and tonight his performances have really raised him upto claiming a spot - can he and Dozzell play together? Judge ???? No but can Huws be the other midfielder in a 3? Which PL wants!
Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 22:58 - Nov 24 with 1115 viewsSuperCoops

Norwood the only Town player to come out of that game with any credit? (n/t) on 21:52 - Nov 24 by FrimleyBlue

That's him dropped for sat then

You laugh, but I bet at least 2 of those 3 aren't in the side Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024