Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... 20:59 - Nov 24 with 734 viewsitfcjoe

....that we dominated possession, that we were unlucky, etc.

We went behind after 2 minutes, and didn't create a single good chance in the following 88 minutes.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:01 - Nov 24 with 696 viewsdavblue

I take it you are Lambert in then?
Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:01 - Nov 24 with 686 viewshomer_123

63.5% possesion

12 shots

4 on target

Gotta love this.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:02 - Nov 24 with 628 viewsclive_baker

90 minutes at home in L1 and I can't recall a proper shot on target. Couple of pot shots from Norwood but nothing meaningful. Even Holy could've kept a clean sheet for them tonight.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 596 viewsnoggin

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:01 - Nov 24 by homer_123

63.5% possesion

12 shots

4 on target

Gotta love this.

4 on target? Have I been in a parallel universe?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 584 viewshoppy

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:02 - Nov 24 by clive_baker

90 minutes at home in L1 and I can't recall a proper shot on target. Couple of pot shots from Norwood but nothing meaningful. Even Holy could've kept a clean sheet for them tonight.

And a couple of times where a strike partner could’ve capitalised on a couple of those.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 582 viewsPlums

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:04 - Nov 24 by noggin

4 on target? Have I been in a parallel universe?

I think we’re counting back passes

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:05 - Nov 24 with 565 viewsitfcjoe

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:02 - Nov 24 by clive_baker

At best the one when Norwood got away on left from McGavin's ball - they created 5 more better chances than that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:05 - Nov 24 with 546 viewsstrikalite

Trouble is when you get Sky saying it's our first home league defeat of the season then you know we have this clown for a good while yet..
Login to get fewer ads

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:08 - Nov 24 with 504 viewsrattram

Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:01 - Nov 24 by homer_123

63.5% possesion

12 shots

4 on target

Gotta love this.

63.5% possession, yes but most of that was 30 metres from our own goal.
On Saturday at half time we'd had 70% possession and very little of that was in Shrewsbury's half
We are dire
Please no-one claim that we played well in spells... on 21:12 - Nov 24 with 430 viewsSeablu

No worries...
Burton stuck 4 past Charlton tonight, so our lot will fill their boots Saturday....
We go again..5 points off the top...
Tonight, I hate my football club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024