Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign 16:50 - Nov 28 with 2065 viewsdavblue

He’s shown nothing in his time here.

He’s done in football terms, whether Evans sacks him over the next few days I doubt it and that’s a damming inditement on Marcus Evans.
Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:53 - Nov 28 with 2036 viewsClapham_Junction

I'd still say Hurst was worse given how he destroyed the squad. The issue with Lambert is more that Evans hasn't pulled the trigger quickly enough.

There would be no better news than hearing at 6pm that he's gone.
Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:54 - Nov 28 with 2007 viewsTheSelkirk

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:53 - Nov 28 by Clapham_Junction

I'd still say Hurst was worse given how he destroyed the squad. The issue with Lambert is more that Evans hasn't pulled the trigger quickly enough.

I'm not sure if Evans is of a mind to admit he's made another managerial mistake in appointing Lambert.

Pride may well get in the way of making the right decision
Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:55 - Nov 28 with 1980 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

OMG No.
1/ Paul Hurst, the whole reason we have a league 1 team. Either sold or chased out all our good players.
2/ The Dark Lord the start of the dismantling of our once great team.

IMO, both Jewel and Lambert was both brought in to mop up the mess, but was not good enough to do this.
Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:56 - Nov 28 with 1975 viewsdavblue

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:53 - Nov 28 by Clapham_Junction

Hurst had 13 games and was hopeless.

Lambert has been hopeless for 2 years.
Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:57 - Nov 28 with 1940 viewswkj

Hurst was worst over all, but to his defence he had less experience.

By far and large Lambert is the one who should have done so much better.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:57 - Nov 28 with 1926 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I still think Hurst was worse.

But that’s not saying much. It’s like choosing what’s worse out of Chlamydia and Gonnorhea

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:59 - Nov 28 with 1887 viewsfooters

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:57 - Nov 28 by The_Romford_Blue

But that’s not saying much. It’s like choosing what’s worse out of Chlamydia and Gonnorhea

But you've got experience with both at once.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:00 - Nov 28 with 1845 viewsTheSelkirk

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 16:57 - Nov 28 by The_Romford_Blue

For a boy, Chlamydia I think
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:01 - Nov 28 with 1804 viewsSteve_M

Yep, Hurst broke things in a way we may never recover from.

Lambert has failed to recover from that at least twice and should go now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:05 - Nov 28 with 1726 viewswkj

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:01 - Nov 28 by Steve_M

Yep, Hurst broke things in a way we may never recover from.

Lambert has failed to recover from that at least twice and should go now.

Either way, both have been absolutely unmitigated f**king disasters.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:10 - Nov 28 with 1663 viewsitfcjoe

Hurst was destructive, but we wouldn't be in a worse positon now had he stayed

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:12 - Nov 28 with 1630 viewsMrTown

Lambert by far worse than Hurst. Hurst had 14 games, Lambert has had 2 1/2 years, and 4 transfer windows.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:14 - Nov 28 with 1602 viewskeighleyblue

I disagree. Hurst was far worse. Lambert has had no luck with injuries.
Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:19 - Nov 28 with 1568 viewsPJH

Hurst still the worst and by quite a long way.

He took us a long way backwards in a short space of time and Lambert has failed to repair the damage.

Keane still in there somewhere too but possibly now marginally better than Lambert.
Lambert is the worst manager of the Evans reign on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 1532 viewsRobTheMonk

I think had Hurst been given more time, we'd still had gone down but maybe with a few more points. As stated by some, Lambert's tenure is longer and his first games in charge were just as crap as Hurst only with better PR.
Keane, Jewell and hurst were totally woeful.. McCarthy wasn’t right for us on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 1527 viewsunstableblue

So Lambert is in a pretty poor field!!!

Do you have any faith that Marcus can appoint the right manager for Ipswich?? I don’t

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Keane, Jewell and hurst were totally woeful.. McCarthy wasn’t right for us on 17:31 - Nov 28 with 1485 viewsnshearman1

Keane, Jewell and hurst were totally woeful.. McCarthy wasn’t right for us on 17:25 - Nov 28 by unstableblue

Do you have any faith that Marcus can appoint the right manager for Ipswich?? I don’t

This is exactly the point. When, in 11/12 years, has Evans ever made a sound decision? Virtually all the managers, bar Mick for a period, have been utter dross - not even merely average. It is indeed time for Lambert to go, but I fear what or who would follow him... First and foremost, we need a new Owner. That's been at the heart of this club's problems for over a decade as we head to mid-table in League One.
Keane, Jewell and hurst were totally woeful.. McCarthy wasn’t right for us on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 1467 viewsdavblue

Keane, Jewell and hurst were totally woeful.. McCarthy wasn’t right for us on 17:25 - Nov 28 by unstableblue

No no faith at all. 1 good appointment in 5 managers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024