Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake 21:35 - Dec 10 with 5304 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone has got his email and is pranking him, telling him he hasn’t got a ticket

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:38 - Dec 10 with 2825 viewsJ2BLUE

If that is true and someone is doing that they need a good kicking.

The stuff he posts, I would be concerned for his safety.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:39 - Dec 10 with 2815 viewsjeera

Well good for Benjamin, whoever he is, for standing up for what's right and condemning this.

And anyone who thinks playing silly b*ggers with someone like Troy is in anyway funny, is a pathetic coward and a piece of sh1t.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:41 - Dec 10 with 2784 viewsParky

The sooner that bloke comes off Twitter, the better. Think he’s been through 848474 accounts.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:44 - Dec 10 with 2744 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Troyse, if you got both those e-mails it is highly likely the second one is a wind-up.

Check very carefully the e-mail address the second one came from. If you hover over it, is it exactly the same e-mail address as the first one. It is not worded very well, the second e-mail (although better than many cons).

Contact the club to arrange your ticket as per instructions in the first e-mail. If they then tell you it was wrong, get back to someone on here. Don't trust people on Twitter.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:45 - Dec 10 with 2724 viewsgtsb1966

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:44 - Dec 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Troyse, if you got both those e-mails it is highly likely the second one is a wind-up.

Check very carefully the e-mail address the second one came from. If you hover over it, is it exactly the same e-mail address as the first one. It is not worded very well, the second e-mail (although better than many cons).

Contact the club to arrange your ticket as per instructions in the first e-mail. If they then tell you it was wrong, get back to someone on here. Don't trust people on Twitter.

Also the spelling of apologise gives it away.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:46 - Dec 10 with 2718 viewsJ2BLUE

Has anyone advised him to log into his ITFC account (without clicking any links in the emails) and check his Burton status?

Truly impaired.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:47 - Dec 10 with 2707 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:45 - Dec 10 by gtsb1966

It should do but I don't know how consistent the club is with using UK over US English. Do you?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:47 - Dec 10 with 2706 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:45 - Dec 10 by gtsb1966

I don't think the club would send an email like that and put 'Merry Christmas'. That reads pretty nasty.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:47 - Dec 10 with 2696 viewsjeera

Not really, that's the standard spelling of many auto-correct.

We use the UK English version because we are right.

Much of the [US version] English speaking world use 'z'.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:48 - Dec 10 with 2679 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:47 - Dec 10 by jeera

The grammar is all over the place as well. It must be fake, but i’ve told Ben to get both emails and look at the metadata within
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:50 - Dec 10 with 2641 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:48 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

The grammar is all over the place as well. It must be fake, but i’ve told Ben to get both emails and look at the metadata within

It says it's from ITFC.co.uk? I've never seen that before. Looks like Nigerian scammer 1.01.

Hopefully the first email is legit though. Can he forward them to someone who knows what to look for?

Truly impaired.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:52 - Dec 10 with 2621 viewsjeera

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:50 - Dec 10 by J2BLUE

It says it's from ITFC.co.uk? I've never seen that before. Looks like Nigerian scammer 1.01.

Hopefully the first email is legit though. Can he forward them to someone who knows what to look for?

This is what's concerning me.

Is only one a lie, or both?

Has someone unkindly sent one to then deliberately contradict the other a bit later?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:52 - Dec 10 with 2632 viewsDarth_Koont

Not sure how to work this one out. But it seems fecking awful however I look at it.

Troyse! Speak to us here. There’s a massive majority of us on TWTD who will always give you our best advice and support.

Pronouns: He/Him

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:54 - Dec 10 with 2589 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:52 - Dec 10 by jeera

Has someone unkindly sent one to then deliberately contradict the other a bit later?

That could be how he has saved the address in his email program.

It is really simple to tell, if I had both emails in front of me.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:55 - Dec 10 with 2585 viewsReuser_is_God

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:52 - Dec 10 by Darth_Koont

Not sure how to work this one out. But it seems fecking awful however I look at it.

Troyse! Speak to us here. There’s a massive majority of us on TWTD who will always give you our best advice and support.

Agreed although, as far as I know, he’s never taken anyone up on any of the advice & support on here which is a shame.

J2 even offered to write letter for him a few years back when he lost his disability allowance but he just wasn’t interested.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:56 - Dec 10 with 2552 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:52 - Dec 10 by jeera

The first one looks very correct. I guess it could easily be copied from a genuine one.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:58 - Dec 10 with 2519 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:47 - Dec 10 by J2BLUE

I don't think the club would send an email like that and put 'Merry Christmas'. That reads pretty nasty.

"your ticket has been claimed by another member of the club due to staff complications."

is the telling phrase for me. That is a million times worse than the phraseology of the reply to the e-mails about Phil.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:59 - Dec 10 with 2503 viewsPJH

The first one should have more information about how you go about selecting your seat but it may not have been included in that screenshot.

I hope the first one is genuine but for someone to then send the second one they must have known pretty rapidly that Troy had been told that he had got a ticket.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:00 - Dec 10 with 2496 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:55 - Dec 10 by Reuser_is_God

Agreed although, as far as I know, he’s never taken anyone up on any of the advice & support on here which is a shame.

J2 even offered to write letter for him a few years back when he lost his disability allowance but he just wasn’t interested.

That's autism for you. It's not that he doesn't want the help. Basic things we all take for granted are huge when you have autism. My brother phoned me in a state about an hour ago because his tv wasn't displaying an xbox picture. The cable is just a bit loose in the back of the tv and the solution is just to take it out and put it in again. He couldn't do it because it was a little bit dusty and he had been in the shower. That's what it's like.

This ticket thing is really touching a raw nerve.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 22:01]

Truly impaired.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:02 - Dec 10 with 2471 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:59 - Dec 10 by PJH

The first one should have more information about how you go about selecting your seat but it may not have been included in that screenshot.

I hope the first one is genuine but for someone to then send the second one they must have known pretty rapidly that Troy had been told that he had got a ticket.

I can imagine Troy would have published that he had got one on Twitter pretty promptly.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:04 - Dec 10 with 2450 viewsPJH

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:02 - Dec 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can imagine Troy would have published that he had got one on Twitter pretty promptly.

Yes no doubt.

If someone is winding him up, which it looks like, how the hell can they get any pleasure from it?

It is dangerous apart from anything else.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:06 - Dec 10 with 2426 viewsDarth_Koont

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:55 - Dec 10 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah I remember that. It was a great effort by J2 and others.

It’s probably harder to see the wood for the trees online. And certainly doesn’t help with those taking a less than healthy interest in him while hiding behind a keyboard.

I’d say TWTD at least is much better for sorting out the wheat from the tw@ts. But ultimately I think he’d do better with more support in real life. And maybe the forum can still help with that.

Pronouns: He/Him

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:09 - Dec 10 with 2396 viewsgainsboroughblue

Without knowing what the 'standard' email looks like from the club for this balloting process, it is difficult to comment. But the non-personal form of address in the second e-mail looks like it would have been sent to many people, if it was at all. I also think it is slightly weird to add Merry Christmas as the end of such an email. It has an insincere quality to it after delivering crap news.

I'm wondering if both emails are fake.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:10 - Dec 10 with 2388 viewsPJH

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:06 - Dec 10 by Darth_Koont

Yeah I remember that. It was a great effort by J2 and others.

It’s probably harder to see the wood for the trees online. And certainly doesn’t help with those taking a less than healthy interest in him while hiding behind a keyboard.

I’d say TWTD at least is much better for sorting out the wheat from the tw@ts. But ultimately I think he’d do better with more support in real life. And maybe the forum can still help with that.

I know who he is although I don't know him as such.

At away games he seems to be in a sizeable group and he seems relaxed but I often hope that the people he is with are real friends because I doubt if he can differentiate between genuine friends and something else.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:11 - Dec 10 with 2353 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 21:47 - Dec 10 by jeera

The bane of my exiztance...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024