Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? 15:34 - Dec 15 with 649 viewsBlueBlood90

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 15:35 - Dec 15 with 641 viewshype313

It's that bad, I'm borderlining supporting Norwich

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 15:38 - Dec 15 with 616 viewsgordon

Matches like tonight, yes, because a convincing defeat against the bottom club would surely be it.

But when we're playing against the likes of Lincoln, Doncaster and Peterborough who we have no right to be able to compete with anyway, not so much.
Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 15:40 - Dec 15 with 608 viewsRyorry

NO!!

No way, ever, would I support any opponent we were playing.

It'd be unnatural. And you never know, the more points we get, the more the seemingly impossible might happen ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 15:56 - Dec 15 with 537 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's pointless doing that. If we lose every match until February, then grind out some results after that, Evans would hail Lambert for saving us from the drop to League Two.

Absolute state of a club.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 15:58 - Dec 15 with 526 viewssotd78

Daft question doesn't deserve a vote even!

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 16:14 - Dec 15 with 511 viewsBrianTablet

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 15:40 - Dec 15 by Ryorry

NO!!

It'd be unnatural. And you never know, the more points we get, the more the seemingly impossible might happen ...

What if we had sewn up the Premier League with record points, were playing Southampton in our final match and a win for Saints would send Norwich down?

It might just happen... (played for Dortmund you know)
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 16:15]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 17:14 - Dec 15 with 431 viewsRyorry

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 16:14 - Dec 15 by BrianTablet

What if we had sewn up the Premier League with record points, were playing Southampton in our final match and a win for Saints would send Norwich down?

It might just happen... (played for Dortmund you know)
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 16:15]

Please jog my my memory when that happens, thanks

I think you & me are likely to be up there playing 5-a-side with SBR by that time tho! ;)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 17:21 - Dec 15 with 413 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 15:40 - Dec 15 by Ryorry

NO!!

Each to their own but we've seen what will happen if we keep Lambert much longer. This season is critical. When the salary cap comes in we'll soon become a mid table third division team. It's not nice but we need short term pain to get Lambert out. Evans is not going to wake up while we keep drifting along picking up a few points against the bottom clubs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Do you find yourself supporting our opponents in the hope we will sack Lambert? on 17:21 - Dec 15 with 409 viewsGodBlue

Not at all.

BUT I do find myself hoping that our owner isn’t so dumb as to think that beating ten man Plymouth, or bottom of the league Burton, is anything like enough to warrant his continued employment.

Management-wise, results be damned at this point. I will always support this football club and these players have my full support, and sympathy at the moment, but I’m miles away from giving my support back to Mr Lambert.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024