Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas 16:24 - Jan 5 with 6514 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another one who expects the rest of us to comply yet believes he is above the rules.

What an absolute Venus's honeypot
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 20:38]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:57 - Jan 6 with 422 viewsHerbivore

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:54 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

Boris did it once and I’m sure he regrets it. People on here do it to me everyday and enjoy it.

He's been invited to apologise numerous times and hasn't done so. Stop being an apologist for racists and homophobes. Let's not forget you were up in arms when Katie Hopkins got suspended from twitter as well. When you consistently side with scum it doesn't reflect well on you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:01 - Jan 6 with 412 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 11:04 - Jan 6 by hoppy

Talking of smug ‘honeypot’s’ that think they’re outside of the guidance or rules, irrespective of how many others he’s berated for the same thing...

He's a moron if he did. Although it is from Guido, so there's also a good chance it's rubbish.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:02 - Jan 6 with 410 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:57 - Jan 6 by Herbivore

He's been invited to apologise numerous times and hasn't done so. Stop being an apologist for racists and homophobes. Let's not forget you were up in arms when Katie Hopkins got suspended from twitter as well. When you consistently side with scum it doesn't reflect well on you.

Let’s leave it there shall we. We were asked by another poster to summarise what was said, we’ve done that and agreed upon what was stated. There’s nothing further to add.
You are welcome to your views about me. I do not agree with them but that’s the beauty of living in a free country, we don’t all have to agree all the time.

The Paz Man

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:03 - Jan 6 with 407 viewseireblue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:54 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

Boris did it once and I’m sure he regrets it. People on here do it to me everyday and enjoy it.

He has made racist comments more than once.

He was given the opportunity to apologise and didn’t.

So clearly doesn’t regret it.

You are simply an apologist for a person that makes racist and homophobic comments. Which is your prerogative.

But it does make you a hypocrite when you jump into posts about anti-semitism, language and abuse.

You didn’t just state that it was the context of the comments, you have also suggested that minorities cannot define what they deem abusive.

Hypocritical of you to decide what you deem abusive for yourself, and not apply the context of the author.

You haven’t been abused, your postings have been accurately described.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:09 - Jan 6 with 400 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:03 - Jan 6 by eireblue

You are simply an apologist for a person that makes racist and homophobic comments. Which is your prerogative.

But it does make you a hypocrite when you jump into posts about anti-semitism, language and abuse.

You didn’t just state that it was the context of the comments, you have also suggested that minorities cannot define what they deem abusive.

Hypocritical of you to decide what you deem abusive for yourself, and not apply the context of the author.

A couple of things here.
I have been abused. Just a few hours ago a post was removed because it was abusive towards me.
I never suggested that minorities can not define what is abusive. I merely pointed out that what is abusive to some may not be abusive to others. It’s not a definite term.

The Paz Man

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:10 - Jan 6 with 398 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:02 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

Let’s leave it there shall we. We were asked by another poster to summarise what was said, we’ve done that and agreed upon what was stated. There’s nothing further to add.
You are welcome to your views about me. I do not agree with them but that’s the beauty of living in a free country, we don’t all have to agree all the time.

If we’re welcome to our views about you, stop whinging about them.
Just to clarify, within context, you’re quite a bit of a complete and utter knob actually.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:11 - Jan 6 with 391 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:03 - Jan 6 by eireblue

I wonder if Paz has any very real concerns about what his man Donald has caused today?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:22 - Jan 6 with 362 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:10 - Jan 6 by Seablu

If we’re welcome to our views about you, stop whinging about them.
Just to clarify, within context, you’re quite a bit of a complete and utter knob actually.

No need for that kind of language sir

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:37 - Jan 6 with 345 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:22 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

No need for that kind of language sir

You’re not getting the context are you?
I’ve merely likened you to a door furnishing.
A big brass one like Boris has on his front door below his letterbox.
Keep up sweetheart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024