Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas 16:24 - Jan 5 with 6512 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another one who expects the rest of us to comply yet believes he is above the rules.

What an absolute Venus's honeypot
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 20:38]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:46 - Jan 5 with 2197 viewsRyorry

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:22 - Jan 5 by 26_Paz

You kind of are though

Says our resident expert in the subtleties of "kind of" posting - ie posting unpleasant stuff whilst ostensibly remaining polite, Rees-Smug-style.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:53 - Jan 5 with 2184 viewsBlueBadger

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:22 - Jan 5 by 26_Paz

You kind of are though

Well, I can see how you might think that if you were a bit thick and also willing to go through all sorts of mental contortions to justify terms like 'picanniny' and 'bum boy' to yourself.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 23:00 - Jan 5 with 2160 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:53 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

Well, I can see how you might think that if you were a bit thick and also willing to go through all sorts of mental contortions to justify terms like 'picanniny' and 'bum boy' to yourself.

Every day he storms on here and says something that's like watching Elmer Fudd shoot himself in the face while hunting Bugs Bunny. It's pretty painful to witness at this point.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 23:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 23:08 - Jan 5 with 2138 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:53 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

Paz isn’t thick.
He’s just a lonely little boy who craves any sort of attention.
He’s worked out which buttons to press to gain said attention.
It’s this or eating crayons and licking plug sockets.
He’s bright enough to know which is safer.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 23:11]
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 10:26 - Jan 6 with 2092 viewsbracknell_blue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:26 - Jan 5 by DanTheMan

I can almost understand if you're elderly and a church community is your main community but this is just so unnecessary. I'm sure God will understand if you pray at home.

Yes, you don't need to attend church to pray or be a Christian. Personally, my churches (PR and pubs) haven't been open much for the last year.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 11:04 - Jan 6 with 2050 viewshoppy

Talking of smug ‘honeypot’s’ that think they’re outside of the guidance or rules, irrespective of how many others he’s berated for the same thing...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:00 - Jan 6 with 1986 viewseireblue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:39 - Jan 5 by eireblue

ob·scene (ŏb-sēn′, əb-)

a. Offensive to accepted standards of decency.

See also tanked-topped bum boys.

Go on Paz Man, you can make this leap, Boris Johnson used obscene language, agree?

So errrr, it would seem Paz Man can’t make small leaps.

I always wondered what a Paz Man would do.

Seems what a Paz Man does, is defend bigots and privileged elitists and then run away.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:05 - Jan 6 with 1969 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:00 - Jan 6 by eireblue

So errrr, it would seem Paz Man can’t make small leaps.

I always wondered what a Paz Man would do.

Seems what a Paz Man does, is defend bigots and privileged elitists and then run away.

Run away from what exactly?
I said I didn’t like to see use of foul and abusive language on this forum and then got massively piled on by a lot of people. I thought that said more about them than it did me so didn’t feel I had anything further to add.

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:20 - Jan 6 with 1964 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:05 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

I said I didn’t like to see use of foul and abusive language on this forum and then got massively piled on by a lot of people. I thought that said more about them than it did me so didn’t feel I had anything further to add.

So just to be clear, when it's on this forum and it's aimed at you, you have an issue with it. But you don't have an issue with it when it's said by the bloke you idolise about minorities?

Correct?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 17:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:43 - Jan 6 with 1951 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:05 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

Paz. Wouldn't it be easier to re visit Johnson's comments regarding "tanked top bumboys", "letterboxes" and "piccaninnies with water melon smiles", conclude that they were offensive, homophobic and racist and say so?

This would probably save you and sprucey hours of TWTD tennis. And save the rest of us having to quickly scroll through the pair of you sparring in order to pick up the thread again.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 17:43]

Iron Lion Zion

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:49 - Jan 6 with 1938 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:43 - Jan 6 by GlasgowBlue

Paz. Wouldn't it be easier to re visit Johnson's comments regarding "tanked top bumboys", "letterboxes" and "piccaninnies with water melon smiles", conclude that they were offensive, homophobic and racist and say so?

This would probably save you and sprucey hours of TWTD tennis. And save the rest of us having to quickly scroll through the pair of you sparring in order to pick up the thread again.

Problem is, he doesn't mind them. Should I just ignore the bigot in our midst in order to improve your online experience?

Also, the post your responded to wasn't even aimed at me.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 17:51]

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:55 - Jan 6 with 1923 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:49 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Problem is, he doesn't mind them. Should I just ignore the bigot in our midst in order to improve your online experience?

Not having a go at you at all Sprucey. I just don't understand why Paz won't re visit Johnson's comments and draw the logical conclusion. Would save him a lot of grief on here.

Iron Lion Zion

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:57 - Jan 6 with 1921 viewsbluelagos

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:49 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Your call, but you are not responsible for changing the world Spruce. It is a large burden to take on and ultimately is a futile one.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:59 - Jan 6 with 1912 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:57 - Jan 6 by bluelagos

Your call, but you are not responsible for changing the world Spruce. It is a large burden to take on and ultimately is a futile one.

If it's genuinely bothersome to people I'll do my best to ignore the toad, it just grinds my gears to see him pop up on threads repeatedly role playing as Mr Reasonable when he's posted some pretty awful stuff on here. I certainly don't mean to aggravate bystanders.

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:06 - Jan 6 with 1904 viewsbluelagos

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:59 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

If it's genuinely bothersome to people I'll do my best to ignore the toad, it just grinds my gears to see him pop up on threads repeatedly role playing as Mr Reasonable when he's posted some pretty awful stuff on here. I certainly don't mean to aggravate bystanders.

Just not sure chasing him around will do your blood pressure any good! If I thought there was any chance of him being mature enough to reflect on what BJ has said then it might be different. He's way too dug in now so can't see that happening.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:13 - Jan 6 with 1893 viewswkj

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:06 - Jan 6 by bluelagos

Just not sure chasing him around will do your blood pressure any good! If I thought there was any chance of him being mature enough to reflect on what BJ has said then it might be different. He's way too dug in now so can't see that happening.

Thankfully I have dyslexia so when I call him a twit I can get away with it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:04 - Jan 6 with 1850 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:43 - Jan 6 by GlasgowBlue

I have explained my views on that multiple times. I really don’t see any value in going over it again. I simply wish to use this forum like everyone else does and without this being brought up on every thread I engage on. I could also do without the abuse I receive.

The Paz Man

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:17 - Jan 6 with 1834 viewsRyorry

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:04 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

I have explained my views on that multiple times. I really don’t see any value in going over it again. I simply wish to use this forum like everyone else does and without this being brought up on every thread I engage on. I could also do without the abuse I receive.

"I could also do without the abuse I receive."

Yet you've no problem with people in real life being o the end of genuinely vile, racist abuse. Can't you see that's totally hypocritical on your part? Or do you only care when it's you that's on the receiving end of it (which would define you as selfish & lacking in empathy, as well as racist).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:23 - Jan 6 with 1829 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:04 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

Can’t be bothered to trawl through your mindless back catalogue.
Your stock answer is that you’ve explained them on countless previous occasions.
Pop them up clearly and concisely on here so everyone can actually see what they were.
Then we can all agree you’re not a racist or a homophobe and move on.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:27 - Jan 6 with 1818 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:23 - Jan 6 by Seablu

Can’t be bothered to trawl through your mindless back catalogue.
Your stock answer is that you’ve explained them on countless previous occasions.
Pop them up clearly and concisely on here so everyone can actually see what they were.
Then we can all agree you’re not a racist or a homophobe and move on.

Long story short I agreed they were inappropriate and ill considered things to say but I did not agree that Boris was a racist homophobe.

The Paz Man

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:47 - Jan 6 with 1795 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:27 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

Long story short I agreed they were inappropriate and ill considered things to say but I did not agree that Boris was a racist homophobe.

So, by that logic, you get abused and bullied on here but the people doing it aren’t abusers or bullies?
Can’t see what you’re constantly whining about then to be honest.
Play on.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:48 - Jan 6 with 1791 viewsHerbivore

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:27 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

You basically said that what he said wasn't racist or homophobic because context.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:53 - Jan 6 with 1774 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:48 - Jan 6 by Herbivore

You basically said that what he said wasn't racist or homophobic because context.

Yes, I agree, that’s exactly what I said.

The Paz Man

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:54 - Jan 6 with 1770 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:47 - Jan 6 by Seablu

So, by that logic, you get abused and bullied on here but the people doing it aren’t abusers or bullies?
Can’t see what you’re constantly whining about then to be honest.
Play on.

Boris did it once and I’m sure he regrets it. People on here do it to me everyday and enjoy it.

The Paz Man

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:55 - Jan 6 with 1763 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:53 - Jan 6 by 26_Paz

Yes, I agree, that’s exactly what I said.

In the same context, I declare you both a racist and a homophobe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024