Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas 16:24 - Jan 5 with 6499 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another one who expects the rest of us to comply yet believes he is above the rules.

What an absolute Venus's honeypot
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 20:38]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:02 - Jan 5 with 1108 viewsSwansea_Blue

Presumably it was a funeral. And to be fair to him, travelling to a morgue to suck the blood out of a corpse is an essential activity.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:04 - Jan 5 with 1089 viewsHerbivore

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:56 - Jan 5 by PhilTWTD

While little time for Rees-Mogg, not overly keen on people throwing the C-word around on here - whether asterisked or otherwise - as does lead to complaints and hassle. Someone a few years back even threatened to contact some of our advertisers about its use.

I hope you banned the person who complained.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:07 - Jan 5 with 1086 viewstractordownsouth

To borrow a phrase, JRM should have followed the rules just like us plebs because “It just seems the common sense thing to do”

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:07 - Jan 5 with 1084 viewsPhilTWTD

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:04 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

I hope you banned the person who complained.

I don't think they posted on the site.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:09 - Jan 5 with 1070 viewsEireannach_gorm

While little time for Rees-Mogg, not overly keen on people throwing the C-word around on here - whether asterisked or otherwise - as does lead to complaints and hassle. Someone a few years back even threatened to contact some of our advertisers about its use.

Wasn't Allison Pearson by any chance?
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:13 - Jan 5 with 1057 viewseireblue

Well, I can see why Harry From Bath left then, the Busy......Bee.

Yea, it really doesn’t work, he had to go, when you’re right you're right,......... and the owner of the site, doing a marvellous job.

For children, the H word is clearly still allowed, but more difficult to spell, so probably a good thing to learn, especially now.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:23 - Jan 5 with 1023 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:10 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

Nice to see Monkey Alan and Tractorboyjames confirming their Decent Right credentials here, as well. Like a massive c*nt who hates swears as much as he does poor children with full stomachs would.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 19:25]

Poor old james had an arrowing dilemma.

Caught between popping one in his Glaswegian hero’s box whilst simultaneously trying to stick a flaccid one up anyone left of Farage who agreed with his hero’s sentiments anyway.

Messy.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:25 - Jan 5 with 1011 viewsBlueBadger

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:23 - Jan 5 by Seablu

Caught between popping one in his Glaswegian hero’s box whilst simultaneously trying to stick a flaccid one up anyone left of Farage who agreed with his hero’s sentiments anyway.

Messy.

In the end, he took the Decent option.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:38 - Jan 5 with 985 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:25 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

In the end, he took the Decent option.

It’s the old Dennis Wise syndrome.
We know he’s an irritating little sh*t, but he’s our irritating little sh*t.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:42 - Jan 5 with 977 viewsJ2BLUE

They sound like a right c-, er, I mean, muppet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:04 - Jan 5 with 954 viewsCoco

some people really are quite sad.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:31 - Jan 5 with 902 viewsjaykay

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 19:23 - Jan 5 by Seablu

Messy.

i think he was created to do the first part of your 2nd sentence. banksy was the poster to get him to post on here, after calling him out with his months of his silent crusade of uppies for his hero and down votes to anyone who posted against his hero

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:41 - Jan 5 with 889 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sorry Phil. Edited to Venus's honeypot, in keeping with JRM's love of of the 18th century.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 871 viewsSeablu

Further proof this place is just a lefty snog fest.

That juicy Weatherspoon’s advertising contract is disappearing quicker than a tory promise.

FAO monkey anal, tractorboyjames, you need to click the arrow to the Decent Right of this post.

Looks like the example below if you rotate it 90 degrees clockwise.

>
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 20:51]
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:57 - Jan 5 with 842 viewseireblue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:41 - Jan 5 by GlasgowBlue

Sorry Phil. Edited to Venus's honeypot, in keeping with JRM's love of of the 18th century.

More educational delights!

Inquiring young minds can use Google to help understand the phrase, for the purposes of learning whether Venus’s Honeypot or Venus’ Honeypot, is the correct grammar of course.

It could be an investigation that is split down the middle.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:22 - Jan 5 with 818 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:42 - Jan 5 by SpruceMoose

Genuinely, the only time I'll ever want to read about this guy, or hear what he's up to, is while browsing his obituary.

And before the Paztastic blubbing begins... No, I'm not wishing any harm on him.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:43]

You kind of are though

The Paz Man

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:23 - Jan 5 with 815 viewsSeablu

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 20:57 - Jan 5 by eireblue

More educational delights!

Inquiring young minds can use Google to help understand the phrase, for the purposes of learning whether Venus’s Honeypot or Venus’ Honeypot, is the correct grammar of course.

It could be an investigation that is split down the middle.

I’ll go with Venus’

The education system in Glasgow consists of ‘yes sir’ when the register is read out.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:30 - Jan 5 with 760 views26_Paz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:47 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

Ah, the Decent Right are here again then.

Cool with not feeding starving kids, but god forbid you call a vile bigot who thinks he's above the law a nasty name.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:37]

There just really is no need for such an obscene word to be used.

The Paz Man

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:34 - Jan 5 with 756 viewsNewcyBlue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:22 - Jan 5 by 26_Paz

You kind of are though

I found a video of the pretentious tosser walking around my home town speaking to the locals. If I ever find him doing that I will run him out of town. He’s not welcome.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:39 - Jan 5 with 752 viewseireblue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:30 - Jan 5 by 26_Paz

ob·scene (ŏb-sēn′, əb-)

a. Offensive to accepted standards of decency.

See also tanked-topped bum boys.

Go on Paz Man, you can make this leap, Boris Johnson used obscene language, agree?
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:40 - Jan 5 with 747 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 21:22 - Jan 5 by 26_Paz

You kind of are though

I'd tell you to learn to read, but you're someway off that being a realistic possibility.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 22:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:40 - Jan 5 with 745 viewsBlueBadger

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:30 - Jan 5 by 26_Paz

And here's the head of the Decent Right!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:42 - Jan 5 with 744 viewsNewcyBlue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:39 - Jan 5 by eireblue

ob·scene (ŏb-sēn′, əb-)

Go on Paz Man, you can make this leap, Boris Johnson used obscene language, agree?

No, Paz won’t agree.

MrsN, of British Caribbean heritage, finds the word picaninnie offensive. But she’s obviously wrong.

Isn’t she?

Or it could be that Boris Johnson is racist and homophobic. That’s a more likely answer.

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:43 - Jan 5 with 740 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:39 - Jan 5 by eireblue

ob·scene (ŏb-sēn′, əb-)

No see, when dear Boris does it then it's a laugh, because he hurts all the same people Paz hates so it's OK. It's a very different situation see, and Paz is in no way a slack jawed hypocritical wrong un hiding his horrible worldview behind a fake veneer of civility.

Hmmm. That sounds awfully familiar doesn't it...?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 22:44]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:45 - Jan 5 with 731 viewsNewcyBlue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 22:43 - Jan 5 by SpruceMoose

No see, when dear Boris does it then it's a laugh, because he hurts all the same people Paz hates so it's OK. It's a very different situation see, and Paz is in no way a slack jawed hypocritical wrong un hiding his horrible worldview behind a fake veneer of civility.

Hmmm. That sounds awfully familiar doesn't it...?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 22:44]

I wouldn’t call Boris a.... fotze... either. For the same reasons as I posted on page one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024