Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity 19:16 - Jan 7 with 10332 viewsLord_Lucan

Who, in your opinion is the sexiest bird who ever lived?

I'm torn on this one but I'm gonna be dominated by music here

1/ Bridget Kelly
2/ Suzi Quattro
3/ Kim Wilde (she should be very happy because rarely does a blonde get on one of my lists)

Notable substitution is Gina McKee who basically can't sing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:43 - Jan 7 with 1168 viewsLord_Lucan

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:29 - Jan 7 by Seablu

I went to school with the daughter of the bloke out of Brotherhood of Man (the Eurovision version)
She never fainted but she did honk up in the assembly hall once.
I still fear little piles of sawdust.

Mmmm

I've racked my brains trying to think of someone famous that I went to school with but for my year it is zilch.

Ade Mafe though went to my school but he was a few years younger than me.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:50 - Jan 7 with 1140 viewsblueislander

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:43 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

Mmmm

I've racked my brains trying to think of someone famous that I went to school with but for my year it is zilch.

Ade Mafe though went to my school but he was a few years younger than me.

Brigitte Bardot - end of.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:55 - Jan 7 with 1118 viewsPJH

Anyone mentioned Sandie Shaw yet?
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:56 - Jan 7 with 1112 viewsFixed_It

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:50 - Jan 7 by blueislander

Brigitte Bardot - end of.

Which school was that?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:56 - Jan 7 with 1106 viewsFixed_It

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:55 - Jan 7 by PJH

Anyone mentioned Sandie Shaw yet?

No. But a very good shout.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:58 - Jan 7 with 1092 viewsSeablu

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:56 - Jan 7 by Fixed_It

Which school was that?

RADA
You haven’t worked out who Blueislander is yet?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 21:00]
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:59 - Jan 7 with 1093 viewsPJH

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:56 - Jan 7 by Fixed_It

No. But a very good shout.

I was in love with her when I was about 14, don't think she knew it though.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 1056 viewsIllinoisblue

Late mention for Jenny Agutter in Walkabout

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 1036 viewsMoriarty

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:36 - Jan 7 by Seablu

Does she smoke Silk Cut in a long holder as well then?

No indeed. She’s a non smoker.

fka omuircheartaigh

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:11 - Jan 7 with 1031 viewsJonBlue

Grace Kelly in Rear Window.

These days Charlize Theron.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:16 - Jan 7 with 1012 viewsFixed_It

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:59 - Jan 7 by PJH

I was in love with her when I was about 14, don't think she knew it though.

I used to kiss her on the TV - but I was only 4 or 5 at the time.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:17 - Jan 7 with 1006 viewsjeera

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:11 - Jan 7 by JonBlue

Hmph.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity by jeera 7 Jan 2021 20:04
Charleze Theron is a wonderful actress in my eyes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:18 - Jan 7 with 1005 viewsazuremerlangus

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:47 - Jan 7 by Illinoisblue

Debbie Harry in that Heart of Glass video.

Amen to that brother...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:19 - Jan 7 with 1001 viewsSeablu

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:11 - Jan 7 by JonBlue

That clever moving picture thingy you did there certainly helps your cause.
It’s an uppie from me.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:25 - Jan 7 with 992 viewsFtnfwest

Those days (older in fact) has to be Ingrid Bergman
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:26 - Jan 7 with 989 viewsSeablu

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:16 - Jan 7 by Fixed_It

I used to kiss her on the TV - but I was only 4 or 5 at the time.

Where exactly was her TV?
Can you point to it on the doll?
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:26 - Jan 7 with 986 viewsKeno

Sir John Cobbolds friend!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:34 - Jan 7 with 972 viewsJonBlue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:26 - Jan 7 by Keno

Sir John Cobbolds friend!!

A tenuous Town connection too, that settles it then.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:35 - Jan 7 with 968 viewsBloomBlue

Grace Kelly
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:40 - Jan 7 with 953 viewsdjgooder

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:35 - Jan 7 by BloomBlue

Grace Kelly

Surely the only answer is Kylie Minogue?!
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:50 - Jan 7 with 931 viewsLord_Lucan

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:40 - Jan 7 by djgooder

Oh no! She is far too small, strong possibility of snapping her in half.......

Hooever - for some reason you have reminded me of Natalie Imbruglia and I'm putting her at number two, relegating Suzi to 3 and kicking Kim off the premises.

Gina remains available by phone should everything go bandy.

The thing with the Minogues is that.... on 21:54 - Jan 7 with 919 viewsBloots

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:40 - Jan 7 by djgooder

....you have them both round for Sunday lunch, you'd introduce Kylie to your Mother, but you'd take Dannii upstairs for dessert.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:05 - Jan 7 with 894 viewsWicklowBlue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:06 - Jan 7 with 886 viewsunbelievablue

Maggie.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:09 - Jan 7 with 879 viewsMr_J

In my lifetime I'll go for Karen Gillan
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024