Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity 19:16 - Jan 7 with 10333 viewsLord_Lucan

Who, in your opinion is the sexiest bird who ever lived?

I'm torn on this one but I'm gonna be dominated by music here

1/ Bridget Kelly
2/ Suzi Quattro
3/ Kim Wilde (she should be very happy because rarely does a blonde get on one of my lists)

Notable substitution is Gina McKee who basically can't sing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:12 - Jan 8 with 1988 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 23:18 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

It's so difficult isn't it?

I'm thinking of switching Quattro and Kelly but what do you think?

Quattro. It,s the rock chick look fella

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:14 - Jan 8 with 1981 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 00:16 - Jan 8 by Wacko

Laura Kuenssberg

Hi Boris

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:15 - Jan 8 with 1977 viewsbournemouthblue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:46 - Jan 7 by Bluespeed225

10 pager coming (sic) up! Changes throught the years, from the Debbie harry/Sarah Green of youth, via a Mk 4 Vorderman, to a Lucrezzia Millanari/Mary Nightingale of my middle age years. Honourable mentions for James, Jago, Patricia Heaton and Julia Louis Dryfuss.

Mark 4 Vorderman

I don't get the love for Rachel Riley, I prefer Carol Vorderman myself, I suspect she is a lot more fun on a night out although she is almost having her 20's in her 50's, bless her!

I'm not sure I have a top three

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:18 - Jan 8 with 1973 viewsitfcjoe

Old favourite was always Kelly Brook.....

But in recent times, 3 from TV shows, maybe to do with the role they were playing.....

Ruth Wilson as Alison Bailey on The Affair
Sophie Cookson as Christine Keeler in The Trial of Christine Keeler
Antonia Thomas as Evie in Scrotal Recall/Lovesick

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:18 - Jan 8 with 1971 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:49 - Jan 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Logging back in momentarily just to point out that the two correct answers here arethe Geordie lass from Little Mix and Maya Jama..

Number 2 may be your moment in the sun Rommers...she brightened up my morning anyway, great work.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:24 - Jan 8 with 1947 viewsbluewein

No idea why she stands out for me as it was before my time, but I always thought Cybill Shepherd when she was in Taxi Driver was absolutely stunning...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:26 - Jan 8 with 1942 viewsbournemouthblue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:50 - Jan 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

Right now, Gina Carano from The Mandalorian is sexy AF;

Not sure about sexy, but prettiest woman on TV right now is Radio 1 DJ Alice Levine;

[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 8:53]

Alice Levine is deceptively attractive and because of the way she is, you don't appreciate it initially but then if you look at her and start to break it down, it makes sense

I don't have a 'top three', there are plenty of women out there with merit

In terms of seemingly defying age, Salma Hayek is right up there

As others have said, Gillian Anderson too seems to be doing rather well

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 10:55 - Jan 8 with 1847 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:15 - Jan 8 by bournemouthblue

Mark 4 Vorderman

I don't get the love for Rachel Riley, I prefer Carol Vorderman myself, I suspect she is a lot more fun on a night out although she is almost having her 20's in her 50's, bless her!

You don't get the love for Rachel Riley?!?!?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 11:00 - Jan 8 with 1832 viewsKeno

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:24 - Jan 8 by bluewein

No idea why she stands out for me as it was before my time, but I always thought Cybill Shepherd when she was in Taxi Driver was absolutely stunning...

she certainly made moonlighting worth watching

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 11:12 - Jan 8 with 1822 viewsm14_blue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 13:45 - Jan 8 with 1745 viewsAce_High1

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:49 - Jan 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Logging back in momentarily just to point out that the two correct answers here arethe Geordie lass from Little Mix and Maya Jama..

Great shout for Maya Rommers - didn't realise you had good taste :)
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 14:08 - Jan 8 with 1718 viewsPJH

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:55 - Jan 7 by PJH

Anyone mentioned Sandie Shaw yet?

She could sing too!
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 14:26 - Jan 8 with 1703 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Just sticking to sports:

Awful, awful thread...!
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:07 - Jan 8 with 1603 viewsWD19

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:15 - Jan 8 by bournemouthblue

Mark 4 Vorderman

Vorderman is 60.

Although to your point is likely leagues ahead of where Riley will be at the same stage.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:18 - Jan 8 with 1592 viewsgainsboroughblue

Kate Garner
Siouxsie Sioux
Joan Jett

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 02:32 - Jan 9 with 1534 viewsbournemouthblue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 10:55 - Jan 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

You don't get the love for Rachel Riley?!?!?

She looks alright but she just seems dull to me, I can't imagine her being particularly wild?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 02:50 - Jan 9 with 1528 viewsSpruceMoose

A little bit of eyecandy for you Brexit voters out there 🍆

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 02:56 - Jan 9 with 1527 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 02:50 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

A little bit of eyecandy for you Brexit voters out there 🍆

That just looks like Robert Webb in 20 years time wearing a wig.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:16 - Jan 9 with 1477 viewsKeno

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 02:32 - Jan 9 by bournemouthblue

She looks alright but she just seems dull to me, I can't imagine her being particularly wild?

Pah!! How wrong you are
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 9:17]

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:49 - Jan 9 with 1449 viewsAce_High1

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 14:26 - Jan 8 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Just sticking to sports:

Awful, awful thread...!

If we are talking about the sports category then there is only one contender:

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 14:57 - Jan 9 with 1384 viewsWD19

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 09:49 - Jan 9 by Ace_High1

If we are talking about the sports category then there is only one contender:

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/C0n6orv9xo9sV_gRr3TBdw--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlc
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 15:32 - Jan 9 with 1359 viewsChe

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:59 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Jane Fonda in Barberella
Kate Bush and Debbie Harry circa 1979

Jane Fonda I Barberella had an effect on my 15 year old mind I have never forgotten.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 15:53 - Jan 9 with 1337 viewsKeno

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 15:32 - Jan 9 by Che

Jane Fonda I Barberella had an effect on my 15 year old mind I have never forgotten.

are you aware of the tribute Kylie did to the opening sequence of that film?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 16:42 - Jan 9 with 1297 viewsNorthstandoldie

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:18 - Jan 8 by gainsboroughblue

Kate Garner
Siouxsie Sioux
Joan Jett

Ah another vote for Siouxsie Sioux here, together with Professor Alice Roberts and my all time fav... Sally James.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 16:50 - Jan 9 with 1279 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Konnie Huq.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024