Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we? 18:27 - Jan 9 with 580 viewsSwailsey

First time in about 2 years I haven’t listened or even bothered to try and find out.

Feel so non-plussed by it. I want PL gone so I can feel enjoyment again.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 18:29]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

How are we? on 18:28 - Jan 9 with 543 viewsBluefish

Same as throughout the whole Shambert reign

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How are we? on 18:28 - Jan 9 with 559 viewsTieDyedIn95

Between absolutely awful and shockingly dull and uninspired. They are already on their holidays.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

How are we? on 18:29 - Jan 9 with 536 viewsTractorWood

Vintage Ipswich under Evans. Lame duck manager trying the same things that categorically don't work but expecting a different result.

Blame injuries, swimming against the financial tide.

Rinse and repeat.

Lambert out, Evans out.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 18:30]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

How are we? on 18:29 - Jan 9 with 531 viewsTieDyedIn95

How are we? on 18:28 - Jan 9 by Bluefish

Same as throughout the whole Shambert reign

and Hurst, and Mick... it's almost as if the majority of the players are as responsible for the mess as the string of managers.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81

How are we? on 18:29 - Jan 9 with 521 viewsHerbivore

I'm watching as it's on Sky so not putting any money into the club by watching it. We've been predictably terrible. Slow, no real creativity, no movement, and pretty poor defensively. A bit fortunate to still be in the game at 1-0 to be honest.

Lambert out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How are we? on 18:31 - Jan 9 with 463 viewsBluefish

How are we? on 18:29 - Jan 9 by TieDyedIn95

and Hurst, and Mick... it's almost as if the majority of the players are as responsible for the mess as the string of managers.

We didn't play this way under Hurst or Mick week in week out. We play the same way consistently under shambert.

How are we? on 18:32 - Jan 9 with 445 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How are we? on 18:32 - Jan 9 with 447 viewsBlueBadger

How are we? on 18:29 - Jan 9 by TieDyedIn95

Don't ever recall Mick getting us spinelessly relegated to the third division.

You can criticise him for a fair few things, but lack of motivation isn't one.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 18:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

How are we? on 18:32 - Jan 9 with 435 viewsreusersfreekicks

Utter cack
How are we? on 18:37 - Jan 9 with 410 viewsTieDyedIn95

How are we? on 18:31 - Jan 9 by Bluefish

We didn't play this way under Hurst or Mick week in week out. We play the same way consistently under shambert.

We were awful for the last 2 seasons of Mick, awful under Hurst and have been entirely awful under Lambert. Lambert is terrible, should NEVER been given a job here (only a absolute idiot would have appointed our rivals ex manager, let alone one who has had a failed career since leaving them) but it's as much to do with the players as it is the manager. We have a mob of people, some of which were never good enough to play here and others who have made a living doing nothing with us who should have never been signed at this club.

It says everything to me that we have just 2 or 3 players on the books that have ever been promoted from this league (Skuse, Judge and Ward an age ago) and I think only Sears and Ward are the only players who have ever played in the Premier League. The squad has barely any experience of playing in the Championship between it. The question is, what is the main cause of signing this standard of player across the years leading us to this mess? and why isn't anything changing...

The answer is Marcus Evans.

Change manager all you like, until something changes at the top we'll be going through the same old rubbish over and over again.

How are we? on 18:38 - Jan 9 with 400 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

How are we? on 18:39 - Jan 9 with 381 viewsMrTown

Shït just about covers all aspects

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How are we? on 18:39 - Jan 9 with 369 viewsBluefish

How are we? on 18:37 - Jan 9 by TieDyedIn95

We were awful for the last 2 seasons of Mick, awful under Hurst and have been entirely awful under Lambert. Lambert is terrible, should NEVER been given a job here (only a absolute idiot would have appointed our rivals ex manager, let alone one who has had a failed career since leaving them) but it's as much to do with the players as it is the manager. We have a mob of people, some of which were never good enough to play here and others who have made a living doing nothing with us who should have never been signed at this club.

It says everything to me that we have just 2 or 3 players on the books that have ever been promoted from this league (Skuse, Judge and Ward an age ago) and I think only Sears and Ward are the only players who have ever played in the Premier League. The squad has barely any experience of playing in the Championship between it. The question is, what is the main cause of signing this standard of player across the years leading us to this mess? and why isn't anything changing...

The answer is Marcus Evans.

Change manager all you like, until something changes at the top we'll be going through the same old rubbish over and over again.

Keep the owner and change the manager and we will beninstantly better

Keep the manager and change the owner and we will be no different

Focus in the right place or you are part of the problem

How are we? on 18:43 - Jan 9 with 342 viewsmonytowbray

Same boat. Football used to be the only thing I will not sacrifice for much. My calendar has always fit around Ipswich games. Those 2 hours we are playing I am tuning in, regardless of anything.

Today I’ve opted for cooking vegan wings and chips with my partner and Netflix. I’m watching my phone a bit but I just can’t do it.

Ipswich Town FC - The only club that needs to issue a trigger to fans before games.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024