Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter 15:33 - Jan 21 with 4876 viewsWoolfenthen

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:55 - Jan 21 with 934 viewsfooters

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:52 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

He's certainly a cautionary tale for us all. He nicely demonstrates the dangers of grown men being far too into football. It's tragic the way he seems to want to insert himself into club business like he's some kind of authority or celebrity. Whenever he catches my attention he always seems to be doing something to either embarrass himself or, even worse, the club.

Most likely, he'd be best off developing some new interests and giving the football bit of a break for a while.

He should calm down. It isn't Significant

_blue

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What's he up to now......? on 17:02 - Jan 21 with 910 viewsBlueBadger

What's he up to now......? on 16:47 - Jan 21 by LankHenners

He claimed the EADT had shoehorned Chambers into the story, even though he isn't mentioned, then when this was pointed out said he is because he's part of the graphic...

He then claimed they shoehorn Chambers and Roy Keane into most stories, giving them more wordspace than Lambert. Watson pointed out this was an obvious lie and Statman boasted he had a "Chambers database" which apparently would prove it. When Watson called his bluff it looked like his internet went out or he lost his phone as he didn't reply.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Blimey, I hope he didn't suffer the same kind of outage that a lot of our Decent Right posters suffered after Capitol Hill the other week, he could be offline for DAYS.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 17:03 - Jan 21 with 914 viewsHerbivore

That was a cringe-fest. Some serious jebbage going on right there. Fair play to Stuart Watson and Andy Warren for challenging his nonsense clearly and calmly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 17:07 - Jan 21 with 891 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How very odd.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 17:07 - Jan 21 with 892 viewsBlueBadger

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 17:03 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

That was a cringe-fest. Some serious jebbage going on right there. Fair play to Stuart Watson and Andy Warren for challenging his nonsense clearly and calmly.

Statman is a Good Egg.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 17:08 - Jan 21 with 870 viewsfooters

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 17:03 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

Does he have an agenda or does he just act up for the sake of it?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What's he up to now......? on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 861 viewswkj

What's he up to now......? on 16:50 - Jan 21 by ChiefXL

Oh, I hope his internet recovers / gets his phone back*

*delete as appropriate

He was too busy with his fragile ego reporting people for abuse on here - not a chance he will ever find his phone now.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What's he up to now......? on 17:11 - Jan 21 with 848 viewsLankHenners

What's he up to now......? on 17:02 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

Blimey, I hope he didn't suffer the same kind of outage that a lot of our Decent Right posters suffered after Capitol Hill the other week, he could be offline for DAYS.

Always unfortunate when that happens. Awful coincidence it occurs at the exact point they're asked to back up whatever insane claim they were making in the first place.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 18:28 - Jan 21 with 758 viewsclive_baker

Not sure why my reply was deleted.

Worlds gone mad.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 18:57 - Jan 21 with 713 viewsSuperCoops

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 18:28 - Jan 21 by clive_baker

Not sure why my reply was deleted.

Worlds gone mad.

Not guilty.
Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 19:33 - Jan 21 with 662 viewsTractorWood

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:40 - Jan 21 by runaround

I’m really not sure why he is picking fights with the EADT boys? In my opinion they are very balanced journalists and give good content on ITFC. It has been well reported that they too think it’s time for Lambert to go but cannot put that in print without the editors say so. Without ITFC coverage was does EADT have so they have to tread carefully. Statman seems to have an agenda against them for this but it all seems a bit pathetic to me

I'll have to go back to my EADT database for that.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 12:13 - Jan 22 with 518 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024