Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the weather like today in Blighty? 16:34 - Feb 1 with 570 viewsSpruceMoose

Had 8inches of snow so far today and it's not even noon yet. It's expected to snow for the rest of the day and night.

This is going to put a dent in my scotch supplies.

Oh, and Lambert Out obviously.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 16:35 - Feb 1 with 558 viewsJ2BLUE

Cold

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 16:37 - Feb 1 with 539 viewshomer_123

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 16:35 - Feb 1 by J2BLUE

Cold

For Sprucey - this is t-shirt weather here though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 16:40 - Feb 1 with 526 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Bloody lovely. Sun is setting, had a nice day in a garden and just walked the dog. Balmy conditions compared to out there I’d wager.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 16:47 - Feb 1 with 502 viewsSpruceMoose

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 16:37 - Feb 1 by homer_123

For Sprucey - this is t-shirt weather here though.

It's not too cold today actually. Only -1. It was sunny and cold yesterday though. -7 and a bit of a breeze.

Illy will be along with his -17 degree arctic tundra weather conditions to laugh in my face.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 16:48 - Feb 1 with 495 viewsfooters

Went out sunbathing to top up my milky tan. The weather keeps your mind from improper thoughts.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 464 viewsSitfcB

Dull and grey between Swaffham and Downham Market today.

Oh and the weather was cold and cloudy.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 17:08 - Feb 1 with 459 viewsWD19

Sunlit on the uplands, obviously.
What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 17:11 - Feb 1 with 456 viewsSteve_M

Coldest January for a decade, wettest since 1963*:

https://blog.metoffice.gov.uk/2021/02/01/coldest-january-since-2010-but-not-exce

Yesterday at least started nice and bright, today is just grey and cold. Very unedifying kind of day.

* For the avoidance of any doubt, weather is not climate.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

What's the weather like today in Blighty? on 17:57 - Feb 1 with 422 viewsfactual_blue

It's cloudy, with a chance of meatballs.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024