Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old 16:38 - Feb 2 with 1878 viewsnoggin

Is he really the answer to our problems?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 16:40 - Feb 2 with 1830 viewsBluefish

Yeah but if can't trust a norwich fan to help us who can we trust?

Worked out well with Shambert after all

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 17:08 - Feb 2 with 1790 viewspointofblue

It’s hard to have an answer to our problems when Evans and Lambert seem completely unaware of the question.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 17:10 - Feb 2 with 1781 viewsMrTown

We don't need to go down the 'Norwich fan' road.

He's footballer here to better his career whilst coinciding with improving us. Isn't the first fan to play for the rivals, not the last.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 17:11 - Feb 2 with 1777 viewsrfretwell

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 16:40 - Feb 2 by Bluefish

Yeah but if can't trust a norwich fan to help us who can we trust?

Worked out well with Shambert after all

yes have you seen the Wolves you tube clip of his first day at the club? Being introduced to all their hardeeened pros and he looked like he should be at his school desk. Hes only 5'6" so isnt going to win alot of headers. Skilful and very energetic young forward though.
Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 17:11 - Feb 2 with 1745 viewsBluefish

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 17:10 - Feb 2 by MrTown

We don't need to go down the 'Norwich fan' road.

He's footballer here to better his career whilst coinciding with improving us. Isn't the first fan to play for the rivals, not the last.

Worked out well for lee Clark amongst others

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 17:51 - Feb 2 with 1661 viewsBramidan

On the basis they will probably be PL and we will be ..... .? At the end of the season lets get some more.
Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 18:04 - Feb 2 with 1630 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 17:11 - Feb 2 by rfretwell

yes have you seen the Wolves you tube clip of his first day at the club? Being introduced to all their hardeeened pros and he looked like he should be at his school desk. Hes only 5'6" so isnt going to win alot of headers. Skilful and very energetic young forward though.

I assume that’s supposed to say ‘going forward’ seeing as he is a right back!
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 18:04]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 18:10 - Feb 2 with 1600 viewsTown_Boy

People banging on about being a “Norwich fan” so what he’s a footballer looking to develop his football career at the age of 18 he’s highly rated so just grow up..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Login to get fewer ads

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 11:15 - Feb 3 with 1376 viewsnoggin

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 18:10 - Feb 2 by Town_Boy

People banging on about being a “Norwich fan” so what he’s a footballer looking to develop his football career at the age of 18 he’s highly rated so just grow up..

Calm down love. There was no malice in my post.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 12:53 - Feb 3 with 1293 viewsWickets

Nothing against this young man and wish him all the best but cant help thinking is he going to be better than Emmanual or Donacian suppose we will have to wait and see .
Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 13:04 - Feb 3 with 1261 viewschicoazul

Signing an 18yo Norwich fan to play ahead of our own highly regarded England youth player who we recently signed on his first pro contract is great banter era.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 15:03 - Feb 3 with 1174 viewsBlueBlood90

Don't forget how Jordan Rhodes said he was still an Ipswich fan when he left!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 1163 viewslazyblue

Listen to his interview, he comes across very well
Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 16:15 - Feb 3 with 1106 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm finding most footballers look about 12 these days. Not so much on the pitch, but off the pitch close up you realise how young many of them are.

Facters must feel the same way about all of us

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1093 viewsstrikalite

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 12:53 - Feb 3 by Wickets

Nothing against this young man and wish him all the best but cant help thinking is he going to be better than Emmanual or Donacian suppose we will have to wait and see .

Or Barry Cotter...how must he feel seeing this boy turn up?

He better be good...

Edit; just seen his interview and I must say I'm impressed by him straight away, have a gut feeling he'll do well...
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 18:46]
Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 1057 viewsWickets

Blimey, that nodger we signed looks about 12 years old on 16:23 - Feb 3 by strikalite

Or Barry Cotter...how must he feel seeing this boy turn up?

He better be good...

Edit; just seen his interview and I must say I'm impressed by him straight away, have a gut feeling he'll do well...
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 18:46]

Indeed but there seems to be a problem with Cotter ,not sure if it is that PL does not like him or if he has an attitude problem . Sometimes it gets forgotten that some players need the big stage to perform !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024