Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? 17:48 - Feb 20 with 968 viewsunstableblue

The Northampton game was the 0-0 headless, woeful performance, to sack Lambert straight after, following on from some of the ineptitude of his Posh selection.

But today the players actually put in a really decent press, which never strikes me as a team that you can clearly go 'he's lost the dressing room!'

His bold selection of two centre backs straight from injury really worked.

And Bishop,Norwood and Parrot was clicking at times,with Dozzell some OK stuff. Kenlock I thought was really good bar one howler. Chambo had a better game.

BUT - Oxford had an off day at the office,Parrot couldn;t hit a barn door, and there just wasn't enough clear improved coaching in the final third to indicate we look like a team with any threat!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:50 - Feb 20 with 921 viewsSarge

Didn’t watch the game but even if we’d won 10-0, it’s conclusive. Get this fraud gone.
Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:50 - Feb 20 with 916 viewsitfcjoe

It’s already concluded surely? How many more chances can he get

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:51 - Feb 20 with 892 viewsHerbivore

It's not inconclusive at all. We've got two and a half years of utter toss to go on, and it's clear he should be sacked immediately, in fact he really should have been sacked any day in the last 14 months.

Today wasn't awful. That's not really something to be celebrated. We're in the third division and failing to score at home (again) and dropping points to Oxford really is nothing to make us stop and think.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:52 - Feb 20 with 879 viewsjayessess

Even if we'd won 6-0 today he'd still be in the debit column.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:52 - Feb 20 with 856 viewsStokieBlue

You went large on the Blackpool game, then spent all week saying he should go and now it's inconclusive.

It's not inconclusive. We played better but we still didn't score and we are miles off the promotion race regardless of the spin Lambert puts on it.

He needs to go, that's absolutely conclusive. If anything this performance is an indication to how poorly we have played under Lambert.

Lambert out.

SB
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 17:54]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:53 - Feb 20 with 835 viewsLankHenners

More importantly, how much possession did Cardiff have today?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:56 - Feb 20 with 782 viewsjayessess

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:52 - Feb 20 by StokieBlue

You went large on the Blackpool game, then spent all week saying he should go and now it's inconclusive.

It's not inconclusive. We played better but we still didn't score and we are miles off the promotion race regardless of the spin Lambert puts on it.

He needs to go, that's absolutely conclusive. If anything this performance is an indication to how poorly we have played under Lambert.

Lambert out.

SB
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 17:54]

My God, unstableblue is Marcus Evans!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

No it wasn't. He should have been sacked 2 years ago. (n/t) on 17:58 - Feb 20 with 755 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:58 - Feb 20 with 750 viewsRomeo4

We were better today but it changes nothing for me. Merely provides some encouragement that the new manager will have something to play with. The current manager has failed time after time to get a tune out of this squad and his departure is long overdue.
Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 18:03 - Feb 20 with 716 viewsBlueBadger

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 17:51 - Feb 20 by Herbivore

It's not inconclusive at all. We've got two and a half years of utter toss to go on, and it's clear he should be sacked immediately, in fact he really should have been sacked any day in the last 14 months.

Today wasn't awful. That's not really something to be celebrated. We're in the third division and failing to score at home (again) and dropping points to Oxford really is nothing to make us stop and think.

Stabers is a bit like all those members of Bedsheet Rich's gang who can't bring themselves to admit that 'their' man (in BS's case, Keane, his Lambert) is not only incompetent but a downgrade on what's come before in every way.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hi Frank. (n/t) on 18:13 - Feb 20 with 647 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 18:16 - Feb 20 with 614 viewsjas0999

His record this season and last is atrocious. Failed to win and score yet again today. Shocking he’s still here!
Unghhhhh - well that was inconclusive wasn't it? on 18:20 - Feb 20 with 580 viewsBlueNode

Lambert and Evans have already spoken.

Evans suggested to Lambert that he agreed there needed to be more structure to the club.

They thrashed things out, and it was agreed that Lambert should have more say in things, so he was given oversight of the tea rota as well.

We go again.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 18:21]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024