Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. 20:44 - Mar 5 with 5038 viewsWonnorCickhamm

I have lots of straight football friends but have always felt like I don’t quite fit in, and would like to meet some gay football friends around my age (26).

Unfortunately it’s a long shot but worth a go!

PMs open. Cooie!

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 10:59 - Mar 6 with 1057 viewsdirtyboy

I think the Rainbow tractors is a great initiative, forward thinking and a nice touch by those organising. Is it officially supported by the club? Should be. IMO.

This is exactly the all encompassing feel good type of thing the club should have been doing for years, especially after the Brighton debacle.
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 11:04 - Mar 6 with 1027 viewsBluefish

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 10:59 - Mar 6 by dirtyboy

I think the Rainbow tractors is a great initiative, forward thinking and a nice touch by those organising. Is it officially supported by the club? Should be. IMO.

This is exactly the all encompassing feel good type of thing the club should have been doing for years, especially after the Brighton debacle.

There are links to the club and communication between them but it is still very much in its infancy. I think support, engagement and ideas from all backgrounds are warmly received. We are all part of the rainbow 🌈

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 11:05 - Mar 6 with 1036 viewsFreddies_Ears

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 10:59 - Mar 6 by dirtyboy

It is run by fans but actively supported by the club. Which is the right way round, I think.
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 11:09 - Mar 6 with 1007 viewsbluesfranc

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 11:04 - Mar 6 by Bluefish

There are links to the club and communication between them but it is still very much in its infancy. I think support, engagement and ideas from all backgrounds are warmly received. We are all part of the rainbow 🌈

Exactly this. We are currently about to relaunch in the next couple of weeks, and we welcome ideas from all fans no matter how they identify.
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 11:56 - Mar 6 with 954 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 11:09 - Mar 6 by bluesfranc

Exactly this. We are currently about to relaunch in the next couple of weeks, and we welcome ideas from all fans no matter how they identify.

Rainbow tractors flag ? I know a lot of football clubs have one for their groups. I mean we had a 2000 ft flag of Paul Hurst and Lambert. I know which one I’d rather have

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 12:12 - Mar 6 with 926 viewsbluesfranc

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 11:56 - Mar 6 by TRUE_BLUE123

Rainbow tractors flag ? I know a lot of football clubs have one for their groups. I mean we had a 2000 ft flag of Paul Hurst and Lambert. I know which one I’d rather have

A flag is something I've considered looking into!
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 12:18 - Mar 6 with 900 viewsbudgiebasher

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 12:12 - Mar 6 by bluesfranc

A flag is something I've considered looking into!

They have a large rainbow flag at Cambridge United which has a permanent home on the stand next to the away supporters, presumably with the blessing of the Club. I’m think it’s a great idea. Good luck with the relaunch and to all LGBT Town fans out there

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 12:23 - Mar 6 with 884 viewsBiGDonnie

LOL at Cooie

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 14:49 - Mar 7 with 794 viewsMarcus

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:10 - Mar 5 by Lord_Lucan

I was having a heart to heart with Scott from The Brickies on his birthday once.

He was mumbling into his beer and I told him to stop crying as it's your birthday.

He replied along the lines of "I'm 35 now, that's 90 in gay years"

I'm 46 and founded Rainbow Tractors, then had some initial momentum before working overseas for three years. Was dormant for a while, largely due to geographical diversity with few members living in the Ipswich area. Also I'm not the type (far too geeky) to organise social events. Just kept the concept arrive until some new energy could move things forward.

Saying that doing everything on Zoom is geek paradise. We haven't yet had a cat filter accidentally left on, had a parish council meltdown or a goat... yet
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 23:36]

Poll: Who should be the next permanent Ipswich manager?
Blog: Far East Anglians

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 14:54 - Mar 7 with 775 viewsJ2BLUE

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 14:49 - Mar 7 by Marcus

I'm 46 and founded Rainbow Tractors, then had some initial momentum before working overseas for three years. Was dormant for a while, largely due to geographical diversity with few members living in the Ipswich area. Also I'm not the type (far too geeky) to organise social events. Just kept the concept arrive until some new energy could move things forward.

Saying that doing everything on Zoom is geek paradise. We haven't yet had a cat filter accidentally left on, had a parish council meltdown or a goat... yet
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 23:36]

Do you have many members?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 14:56 - Mar 7 with 777 viewsfooters

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 14:54 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

Just the one like most blokes I'd say.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 14:56 - Mar 7 with 779 viewsMarcus

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:10 - Mar 5 by Lord_Lucan

I was having a heart to heart with Scott from The Brickies on his birthday once.

He was mumbling into his beer and I told him to stop crying as it's your birthday.

[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 23:37]

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 15:06 - Mar 7 with 742 viewsMarcus

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 14:54 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

Since founding around 40 have had some involvement. Some are away only fans and some rarely attend. Never quite hit the threshold for social events. Still, it's always been a concept that can go various ways or have different focuses depending on the needs of members.

... and my own member is, of course, the business of my own and my partner.

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 15:12 - Mar 7 with 733 viewsMarcus

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 11:05 - Mar 6 by Freddies_Ears

It is run by fans but actively supported by the club. Which is the right way round, I think.

In the early stages the supporters club suggested we become a branch. At the time felt it wasn't the right direction. Happy to have a close relationship with the club but prefer to be independent.

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 15:13 - Mar 7 with 720 viewsFunge

Scotty is an Ipswich institution.

He used to do Bingo in the Old Times mid-week, with his machine called 'Boisterous Betty the Ball-Blower', or something.

Is he still up at Greshams?
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 15:35 - Mar 7 with 679 viewsLord_Lucan

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 15:13 - Mar 7 by Funge

Scotty is an Ipswich institution.

He used to do Bingo in the Old Times mid-week, with his machine called 'Boisterous Betty the Ball-Blower', or something.

Is he still up at Greshams?

Scott situation is complicated!!

It was Betty the Ball Blower yes.

I think I got it for him and then he pimped it up - this might be a figment of my imagination, I can’t remember nuffink theses days. Pretty sure I did though, can’t remember where from.

I’m going to text him and find out.

Edit; No, I didn't get it, I'm going nuts.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 16:55]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024