Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? 07:45 - Mar 31 with 3692 viewsSteve_M

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/our-biblical-duty-to-challenge-lockdown/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:01 - Mar 31 with 564 viewsDarth_Koont

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 14:11 - Mar 31 by chicoazul

I haven’t read the article linked, there’s no point.

What is your point?

Pronouns: He/Him

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:04 - Mar 31 with 553 viewschicoazul

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:01 - Mar 31 by Darth_Koont

What is your point?

A question of existence we all grapple with Koonters.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:07 - Mar 31 with 549 viewsDarth_Koont

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:04 - Mar 31 by chicoazul

A question of existence we all grapple with Koonters.

Gmpf.

Pronouns: He/Him

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:44 - Mar 31 with 517 viewsTieDyedIn95

To be fair these people have been pushed so far out of the mainstream of politics they are actually outdoing themselves with their nonsense now.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:47 - Mar 31 with 511 viewsfooters

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:44 - Mar 31 by TieDyedIn95

To be fair these people have been pushed so far out of the mainstream of politics they are actually outdoing themselves with their nonsense now.

They're the same people this latest incarnation of the Tories have been courting for a year. There are more of these lunatics in the Tory party/DUP than ever before - just look at the CRG.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:52 - Mar 31 with 506 viewsTieDyedIn95

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:47 - Mar 31 by footers

They're the same people this latest incarnation of the Tories have been courting for a year. There are more of these lunatics in the Tory party/DUP than ever before - just look at the CRG.

I'd say they probably don't understand the politics of the party they are in or they are voting for. I dislike them as much as any but Bojo and clowns are hardly traditional high Tories or even the Alt. right. They are waffling, faffing "libertarian" free market gonks bumbling around having a go at Government because they are millionaires with far too much free time on their hands, rather than having any clear ideology other than what makes me and my mates rich.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:11 - Mar 31 with 487 viewsBlueBadger

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 14:11 - Mar 31 by giant_stow

Truth in that.

Religion and politics don't mix well. There'll be plenty of other Christians fighting the good fight against the values these lot stand for.

Tory Jesus wouldn't have fed the 5000 as that would have been encouraging a dependency culture. Instead He'd have asked a 'dynamic and efficient' friend, sorry, private sector contractor to take on catering duties and means-testing anyone wishing to partake.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:13 - Mar 31 with 487 viewsBlueBadger

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:47 - Mar 31 by footers

Nadine Dorries, who is rampantly opposed to abortion and proper sex education for teenagers is currently heading up the women's health initiative is one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:15 - Mar 31 with 493 viewsBlueBadger

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 15:52 - Mar 31 by TieDyedIn95

I'd say they probably don't understand the politics of the party they are in or they are voting for. I dislike them as much as any but Bojo and clowns are hardly traditional high Tories or even the Alt. right. They are waffling, faffing "libertarian" free market gonks bumbling around having a go at Government because they are millionaires with far too much free time on their hands, rather than having any clear ideology other than what makes me and my mates rich.

They understand them perfectly and their model of politics (culture wars/owning the libs, handouts for rich mates, open hostility to anyone not rich, white, male and hetero) is totally out of the alt-right(or, as I call them 'shy nazis') playbook.

Boris even sought out the advice of actual paid-up nazi Steve Bannon when prepping his strategy.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 16:16]

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:18 - Mar 31 with 487 viewsfooters

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:13 - Mar 31 by BlueBadger

Nadine Dorries, who is rampantly opposed to abortion and proper sex education for teenagers is currently heading up the women's health initiative is one.

I'm not surprised she's so against it. Her existence is a decent argument for it.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:24 - Mar 31 with 478 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:15 - Mar 31 by BlueBadger

They understand them perfectly and their model of politics (culture wars/owning the libs, handouts for rich mates, open hostility to anyone not rich, white, male and hetero) is totally out of the alt-right(or, as I call them 'shy nazis') playbook.

Boris even sought out the advice of actual paid-up nazi Steve Bannon when prepping his strategy.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 16:16]

Yep. This IS the what the Tory party stands for now, they got rid of any of the ones with a shred of decency at the last election.
Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:32 - Mar 31 with 473 viewsjaykay

they sound like most tories behind closed doors.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:36 - Mar 31 with 467 viewsSwansea_Blue

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:11 - Mar 31 by BlueBadger

Tory Jesus wouldn't have fed the 5000 as that would have been encouraging a dependency culture. Instead He'd have asked a 'dynamic and efficient' friend, sorry, private sector contractor to take on catering duties and means-testing anyone wishing to partake.

Whilst shagging Pontius Pilate's missus on the sly

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 18:16 - Mar 31 with 439 viewsBlueBadger

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 16:32 - Mar 31 by jaykay

they sound like most tories behind closed doors.

The words 'behind', 'closed' and 'doors' are superfluous here.

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 18:38 - Mar 31 with 415 viewsBluefish

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 09:33 - Mar 31 by cinnamonITFC

What?
Who credible denies that Paul (Or Jesus for that matter) existed?
What a strange comment.

Not convinced so you are going to need more than that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 22:21 - Mar 31 with 373 viewscinnamonITFC

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 18:38 - Mar 31 by Bluefish

Not convinced so you are going to need more than that

‘Experts are wrong, and I’m going to assert this without giving any reasoning whatsoever’. ‘Oh and it’s your job to convince me’.

Covid’s a myth too right? Vaccines cause autism?

Nothing to do with religion, I just dislike people saying things are fake/myth/conspiracy without giving any justification.
Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 22:38 - Mar 31 with 370 viewsBluefish

Would you like to read about why the lockdown is a crime against God? on 22:21 - Mar 31 by cinnamonITFC

‘Experts are wrong, and I’m going to assert this without giving any reasoning whatsoever’. ‘Oh and it’s your job to convince me’.

Covid’s a myth too right? Vaccines cause autism?

Nothing to do with religion, I just dislike people saying things are fake/myth/conspiracy without giving any justification.

I don't reckon you even believe it yourself.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024