Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It will happen like this 17:44 - Apr 5 with 1270 viewsFarmerpiles

....won't it. No sale of club. No proper summer of investment for Paul Cook to make it 'his' team, squad. He will have to wheel and deal in the free transfer market (bin) .
ST holders will be offered some money off if renewing and told were vital to the club. And next season we're still be watching Chambers & Skuse being rolled out each week to spout more pointless cr@p about how the players should be doing so much better and we should be higher then 12th ...blah blah blah. ITFC, the most depressing club to follow in the whole of football.
It will happen like this on 17:45 - Apr 5 with 1249 viewsFunge

I mean, there's no way we'll be as high as 12th if all that comes to pass.
It will happen like this on 18:00 - Apr 5 with 1160 viewsblueprint

And now you’ve managed to make me feel even more depressed.

I hope you’re wrong.
It will happen like this on 18:04 - Apr 5 with 1134 viewsIllinoisblue

I’ll be amazed if that’s not how things play out. What a club.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It will happen like this on 18:09 - Apr 5 with 1110 viewsNthQldITFC

I should think that if that comes to pass, Cook will decide he can't work with what he's got (nobody could), and quit (he should). After that it's another great step down, because no decent manager will want to come here, and for the first time I can actually see us drifting of into the fourth division, and off into non-league with an increasingly deranged Evans at the helm, perhaps doing the coaching and team selection himself. Shut all but Churchmans lower and recruit mainly from the Licenced Trades League.

Or, on the other side of the sliding doors, Evans now realises that he'll never get a better return for his investment than he is being offered now, he'll sell to the Seppos and be clear and happy, and ITFC will rise Phoenix-like next season and be challenging at the top of the second division in a couple of years time.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

It will happen like this on 18:10 - Apr 5 with 1096 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans will clearly provide a competitive league one budget. That has been proven. Evans is a big problem but in the short term he will definitely provide enough funds.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It will happen like this on 18:13 - Apr 5 with 1068 viewsRegencyBlue

If that happens I can see Cook walking.

He would not be without options if he did!
It will happen like this on 18:29 - Apr 5 with 1006 viewsgazzer1999

It will happen like this on 18:13 - Apr 5 by RegencyBlue

If that happens I can see Cook walking.

He would not be without options if he did!

I think he will go at the end of this season and rightly so.
It will happen like this on 18:33 - Apr 5 with 980 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Like a few have said, I think Cook will walk if he doesn't get the resources he needs and rightly so. Having said that, with so many out of contract and hopefully leaving and a huge amount of players in our league out of contract generally, you'd hope even with next to no money, he could put together something better than currently on show.
Login to get fewer ads

It will happen like this on 18:49 - Apr 5 with 936 viewsITFC_Forever

Exactly this.

And Cook will then walk straight into another job at a L1 club pushing for promotion and stroll to promotion with them.

We’ll be left with some clown like Holloway.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

It will happen like this on 18:52 - Apr 5 with 920 viewsgordon

Paul Cook definitely has enough credit in the bank in the game, and ITFC are widely known to be a bit of a basket case now, so he could easily walk away and find something else. Think we'd get a bit of compensation when he found a new job which could finance a couple of loans from Rotherham or something.
It will happen like this on 18:53 - Apr 5 with 908 viewsgazzer1999

It will happen like this on 18:49 - Apr 5 by ITFC_Forever

Exactly this.

And Cook will then walk straight into another job at a L1 club pushing for promotion and stroll to promotion with them.

No, someone from within the club will get the job as was what should have happened years ago.
It will happen like this on 18:56 - Apr 5 with 887 viewsCullyITFC99

22 years old, I have literally had nothing to shout about bar a play off semi final which was ruined by being beaten by the scum. I honestly feel like what you have said will always be the way under Evans.
It will happen like this on 19:10 - Apr 5 with 831 viewsMatterhorn

It will happen like this on 18:49 - Apr 5 by ITFC_Forever

Exactly this.

I can’t imagine cook came here without some assurances about a decent budget takeover or not, I don’t believe the line about wanting to work for evans because he gives his managers time either, he has turned this place into a managers grave yard by giving them too much time & making them more or less unemployable anywhere else, yes apart from MM, cook will not want to naff up his CV by being here if things don’t change
It will happen like this on 20:03 - Apr 5 with 748 viewssouthnorfolkblue

It will happen like this on 18:33 - Apr 5 by mattyhollandsirish

Like a few have said, I think Cook will walk if he doesn't get the resources he needs and rightly so. Having said that, with so many out of contract and hopefully leaving and a huge amount of players in our league out of contract generally, you'd hope even with next to no money, he could put together something better than currently on show.

How much does he realistically need though? We have one of the highest wage budgets in the division with loads of players out of contract. There’s plenty of scope to reshape the squad.

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024