Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. 23:08 - Apr 20 with 3630 viewsWallingford_Boy

You don’t know football.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:37 - Apr 21 with 934 viewschrismakin

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:28 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Here she is, right on cue!

Click, click.

But seriously, he is awful, always has been, always will be, just admit it.

Wally. You still love mcguiness?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:40 - Apr 21 with 927 viewsKropotkin123

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:31 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

I can remember them.

Also ironic you say I am point scoring, when thats all TWTD and the clickers has become!

Maybe my OP was a bit immature, just trying to fit in..

It didn't come across like you remembered, hence the post. I also replied in a light-hearted way.

I found your OP post funny and joined in, with my right-back comment.

Ironic or not, you were points scoring with the second post.

You seem to insinuate, perhaps unintentionally, that I am part of a "click". Can you let me know who else is in this "click"?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:45 - Apr 21 with 903 viewswkj

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:40 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

It didn't come across like you remembered, hence the post. I also replied in a light-hearted way.

You seem to insinuate, perhaps unintentionally, that I am part of a "click". Can you let me know who else is in this "click"?

Anyone who upvotes you

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:48 - Apr 21 with 899 viewsKropotkin123

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:45 - Apr 21 by wkj

Anyone who upvotes you

Oh dear, some right reprobates have upvoted me recently!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:48 - Apr 21 with 887 viewsHerbivore

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:27 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

When did I say you were wrong?

I just find it amusing that you were points scoring against people you couldn't remember from a year ago.

Edit: Poor Herb, getting thrown under the bus even though they haven't even commented on this thread. They'll be mortified.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 10:30]

Wally claims to have me on ignore but is weirdly obsessed with me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:55 - Apr 21 with 890 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:40 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

Yes ok, I am a grumpy little monkey this morning, performances like last night does that to me!

Apologies if I insinuated you were part of the TWTD club, tbh I have not really even come across you much before.

I was indeed trying to point score maybe a little with my "told you so" style post about Jacko, just a dig at those who spend all day belittling others on here and acting as if their opinion is all that matters.

They know who they are.

For the record, despite these few, TWTD is still the number one place to come for a good chin wag about all things ITFC.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:58 - Apr 21 with 881 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:37 - Apr 21 by chrismakin

Wally. You still love mcguiness?

Love is a little strong and performances like last night make my affection for him wobble somewhat!

Very tough being a young centre back in a struggling side, I thought he started the season well, but form tailed off. Since his return to the side he has not looked so solid, but thats understandable with all around him falling to pieces.

There is certainly a player there and I am sure he will make it, he needs a loan next season at a slightly more stable club, with more experienced (and much better) defenders around him.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 11:05 - Apr 21 with 866 viewsRyorry

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:48 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

Oh dear, some right reprobates have upvoted me recently!

Well lockdown resulted in some of us being starved of other excitements in our lives recently, therefore in desperate need of alternatives

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 11:49 - Apr 21 with 840 viewsreusersfreekicks

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:28 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Click, click.

Isn't there something on cbeebies you would rather be watching instead of pretending to be an adult and acting like a child on here?
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 12:21 - Apr 21 with 825 viewsHerbivore

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:58 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Love is a little strong and performances like last night make my affection for him wobble somewhat!

Very tough being a young centre back in a struggling side, I thought he started the season well, but form tailed off. Since his return to the side he has not looked so solid, but thats understandable with all around him falling to pieces.

There is certainly a player there and I am sure he will make it, he needs a loan next season at a slightly more stable club, with more experienced (and much better) defenders around him.

Impressive double standards. A player who has only ever been hopeless for us is clearly a good player struggling in a poor team, a player who has actually played well for us in the past (contributing to 18 goals last season) isn't struggling in a struggling side, he's just crap. In fact so crap that it's okay to rewrite history and pretend he's never been decent for us. Some impressive mental gymnastics there.

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 12:22 - Apr 21 with 824 viewsHerbivore

Click, click.

Referring to someone as "she" as an attempt to belittle them is pretty pathetic stuff.

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 12:24 - Apr 21 with 821 viewswkj

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:56 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

How I was mocked when I questioned his ability 12 months ago....

You are all forgiven (wherever you are now hiding).

I don't think you were in an exclusive club 12 months ago. I have never been warm to Jackson - and I recall a fair few others were equally as critical.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 12:27 - Apr 21 with 820 viewsjeera

Well this isn't attention seeking at all.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 12:39 - Apr 21 with 806 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 12:27 - Apr 21 by jeera

Well this isn't attention seeking at all.

go onnnnn pile on!!

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 16:35 - May 25 with 636 viewsBlueBertie

Classic. Sarcasm right?
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 16:38 - May 25 with 625 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 16:35 - May 25 by BlueBertie

Classic. Sarcasm right?

Odd post to find!

But yes, I was quoting a board regular.

But I am so over the "get one over a fellow town fan" mood that seems common on here.

Lover not a fighter.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 16:48 - May 25 with 601 viewsjeera

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 16:38 - May 25 by Wallingford_Boy

Odd post to find!

But I am so over the "get one over a fellow town fan" mood that seems common on here.

Lover not a fighter.

You seem to have got yourself a fan.

That's 3 old threads he's dug up of yours so far.

Not sure what the point is.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 17:39 - May 25 with 547 viewsBlueBertie

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 16:48 - May 25 by jeera

You seem to have got yourself a fan.

That's 3 old threads he's dug up of yours so far.

Not sure what the point is.

🤫🤣
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 17:41 - May 25 with 543 viewsBlueBertie

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 16:38 - May 25 by Wallingford_Boy

Odd post to find!

Lover not a fighter.

Nope you've lost me, what?
🤣
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 17:41 - May 25 with 543 viewsHerbivore

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 17:39 - May 25 by BlueBertie

🤫🤣

Are you okay?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 17:49 - May 25 with 516 viewsBlueBertie

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 17:41 - May 25 by Herbivore

Are you okay?

Yes thanks. You ok?
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 19:30 - May 25 with 458 viewsOldboy

Or we just know a sh1t forward when we see one. Be more than happy for him to prove me wrong, but more chance of Tim Peak bumping into Elvis on the moon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024