Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest poll 09:42 - May 1 with 4881 viewsHARRY10

Which appears to refute the guff GB was spouting a few days back.

Voters are not interested in Johnsons corruption it was claimed. Elsewhere we were told that it mattered little if Johnson talked of bodies piling up.

Well in this latest poll they clearly do.

The Tories lead has plummeted to just the one percentage point, and Johnson is now seeing voters mistrust of him growing, with 57% against 25% stating that he does not meet the high standards required for public office. The numbers who now believe he behaved improperly over the renovation of the flat now stand at 58% against 26%.

How this plays out in Thursdays election we shall have to wait and see. But one thing is clear, GBs desperate wish that voters would not see this sleaze and corruption for what it is, and recognise who is responsible has rather fallen flat.

Perhaps GB could tell us if voters are ' telling it how it is'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9531149/Daily-Mail-poll-shows-Tory-part
[Post edited 1 May 2021 9:46]
Latest poll on 11:32 - May 1 with 1879 viewsBasingstokeBlue

How has George Burley got himself tangled up in all this?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Latest poll on 11:40 - May 1 with 1865 viewsjaykay

Latest poll on 11:08 - May 1 by BlueBadger

FACE facts, you'll never be BAND from Harry's BOX or on his ZED list, Glassers. I bet that ROGERS your morning.

dont be silly Zed was so good at putting one poster to right, he was like man.u beating us 9 nil. i think he was put on ignore for his politeness in his put downs

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Latest poll on 11:41 - May 1 with 1866 viewsBlueBadger

Latest poll on 11:09 - May 1 by factual_blue

With virtually none of them being tories. After all, the tory party has been known as the stupid party for over 150 years.

And it, and it's membership past and present, thoroughly deserve that description.

Bit harsh. Everyone knows that truly smart people appreciate the true benefit that incompetence, open bigotry and naked corruption are GOOD for countries.

Only snowflakes, lefties and people with a sense of basic human decency don't get THAT.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Latest poll on 11:44 - May 1 with 1850 viewsHARRY10

Latest poll on 11:04 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

Three mentions in one post Harry. Absolutely rent free mate.

First it was guff about your bedding, now it is about your housing

even for a rightie that is a rather weird
Latest poll on 11:45 - May 1 with 1847 viewsDarth_Koont

Latest poll on 11:40 - May 1 by jaykay

dont be silly Zed was so good at putting one poster to right, he was like man.u beating us 9 nil. i think he was put on ignore for his politeness in his put downs

Indeed.

Zed was worth more to the forum and the concept of honest discussion than his critics, that’s for sure.

I miss him!

Pronouns: He/Him

Latest poll on 11:58 - May 1 with 1811 viewsHARRY10

"Harry seems to be getting rather excited by one poll, whilst ignoring this one that shows an 11 point Tory lead. 2

I would hardly consider you being shown to be wrong yet again is something to get excited about.

What next, Harry gets excited because May is shown to have followed April.

You spent so much of your time on here bleating about how the polls showed that voters were not, and would not be, bothered about Johnson being exposed as a corrupt liar.

This poll suggests they are.

Though as with your usual misrepresentation I don't doubt that you will spin this as me saying something entirely different to that.
Why do you keep..... on 12:00 - May 1 with 1805 viewsBloots

Latest poll on 11:58 - May 1 by HARRY10

"Harry seems to be getting rather excited by one poll, whilst ignoring this one that shows an 11 point Tory lead. 2

I would hardly consider you being shown to be wrong yet again is something to get excited about.

You spent so much of your time on here bleating about how the polls showed that voters were not, and would not be, bothered about Johnson being exposed as a corrupt liar.

Though as with your usual misrepresentation I don't doubt that you will spin this as me saying something entirely different to that.

...replying to your own posts?

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Latest poll on 12:02 - May 1 with 1794 viewsWD19

Latest poll on 11:45 - May 1 by Darth_Koont

Indeed.

Zed was worth more to the forum and the concept of honest discussion than his critics, that’s for sure.

I miss him!

Don't fret, he will be back when party funding allows. Most likely in the run up to the next GE.
Login to get fewer ads

Forum etiquette ... on 12:05 - May 1 with 1792 viewsDarth_Koont

Why do you keep..... on 12:00 - May 1 by Bloots

... is important.

Latest poll on 12:06 - May 1 with 1786 viewsGlasgowBlue

Latest poll on 11:58 - May 1 by HARRY10

The first sign of madness is talking to yourself H.

Look, it’s one poll out of about six released in the past few days. If it’s not an outlier then it can only be encouraging. Let’s hope so.

I do fear, however, that you are in danger of prematurely ejaculating over this poll. Still if that’s how you wish to enjoy your sunny weekends then all power to you.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Latest poll on 12:09 - May 1 with 1782 viewsDarth_Koont

Latest poll on 12:02 - May 1 by WD19

Don't fret, he will be back when party funding allows. Most likely in the run up to the next GE.

I think he was an unpaid volunteer like you or I.

Any road, Zed won’t be getting paid anything by the Labour Party in its current state. And I doubt he’d put on their virtual rosette either.

Latest poll on 12:27 - May 1 with 1757 viewsjimmyvet

Latest poll on 11:44 - May 1 by HARRY10

First it was guff about your bedding, now it is about your housing

even for a rightie that is a rather weird

Harry why not just relax take a day off posting political guff and try and enjoy
Some sport today. Seriously your blood pressure must be sky high, your a very angry person.
Why do you keep..... on 13:58 - May 1 with 1697 viewsBlueBadger

Why do you keep..... on 12:00 - May 1 by Bloots

Nobody else is giving him the answer he wants.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why do you keep..... on 14:38 - May 1 with 1662 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why do you keep..... on 13:58 - May 1 by BlueBadger

Nobody else is giving him the answer he wants.

And when he does it's from cranks like Koonters and seablu.

They do say one should judge a person by the company they keep. Harry has been judged accordingly.

Iron Lion Zion

Latest poll on 03:10 - May 2 with 1626 viewsHARRY10

Latest poll on 12:27 - May 1 by jimmyvet

Harry why not just relax take a day off posting political guff and try and enjoy
Some sport today. Seriously your blood pressure must be sky high, your a very angry person.

Says he, who has not posted on here for over six weeks despite the upheaval in our club

and what does he post ?

something about someone who should not be posting on a sunny day
Latest poll on 06:33 - May 2 with 1585 viewsGaryCooper

Latest poll on 11:40 - May 1 by jaykay

Nope zed was a bitter twisted Corbyn fanboy, who accused my dear departed mum, who was a Labour councillor in Ipswich and met with Shirley Williams and Roy Hattersley in that capacity, of not being 'proper Labour'.

This was after I informed zed prior to the election that my mums view on Corbyn and the GE was that he would lead Labour to election disaster.

Zed and those like him are why we are in a state of tory perma government, until they all fu ck off and form their own unelectable rabble, the country shall remain thus.
Latest poll on 06:53 - May 2 with 1561 viewsjimmyvet

Latest poll on 03:10 - May 2 by HARRY10

Says he, who has not posted on here for over six weeks despite the upheaval in our club

and what does he post ?

something about someone who should not be posting on a sunny day

Correct not posted for 6 weeks because I also have a life Harry that was my point. I am trying to help you also have a life with some friendly advice as you have become very angry and it’s not good for you. Trying to change the world by posting political stuff hourly on a football forum really is a bit silly. Why not join a political movement and spend the time canvassing and do something worthwhile, rather than shouting on your key board all day long.

Anyway it’s bank holiday weekend Harry go and enjoy some sun today.
Latest poll on 07:40 - May 2 with 1547 viewsHARRY10

Latest poll on 12:06 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

The first sign of madness is talking to yourself H.

Look, it’s one poll out of about six released in the past few days. If it’s not an outlier then it can only be encouraging. Let’s hope so.

I do fear, however, that you are in danger of prematurely ejaculating over this poll. Still if that’s how you wish to enjoy your sunny weekends then all power to you.

"I do fear, however, that you are in danger of prematurely ejaculating over this poll. Still if that’s how you wish to enjoy your sunny weekends then all power to you."

a sunny weekend, and where are you, ah yes........ on here regaling us all with your sexual inadequacies .......irony eh ?

and the latest poll affirms how wrong you were when desperately trying to peddle the lie that

" all Joe Bloggs cares about is getting back to work and the pubs re-opening. "

"most people are more interested in when the pubs are reopening. "

"As Vapers said in his op, Johnson will ride this out. "

or Bloots nonsense

"Then the pubs will open up properly, McDonalds will reopen, the Euros will get going, they get their fortnight in Benidorm and they'll forget all about it. "

whereas

Johnson’s approval ratings have fallen back into negative territory (to -6 from +1 a week ago) while some 42% of those surveyed said they viewed Johnson as “corrupt”, up from 37% a week ago, while less than third (30%) regarded him as “clean”. And 52% of respondents disbelieve him when he claims that he did not make the remark about bodies piling up.

The point being there, is that both of those latest polls show that voters ARE concerned about his corruption and dishonesty - and the revelations ARE having an effect as support for Johnson continues to slide.
Latest poll on 07:42 - May 2 with 1544 viewsDurovigutum

Latest poll on 06:33 - May 2 by GaryCooper

Nope zed was a bitter twisted Corbyn fanboy, who accused my dear departed mum, who was a Labour councillor in Ipswich and met with Shirley Williams and Roy Hattersley in that capacity, of not being 'proper Labour'.

This was after I informed zed prior to the election that my mums view on Corbyn and the GE was that he would lead Labour to election disaster.

Zed and those like him are why we are in a state of tory perma government, until they all fu ck off and form their own unelectable rabble, the country shall remain thus.

Until the Labour party stop going around stabbing each other in the chest our electoral system will ensure a Tory government.

Until the Labour party realise that England is very slightly centre right and won't win an election unless it embraces a more Blairist viewpoint we will enjoy a Tory government again.

It doesn't matter how wrong or correct left leaning people on a message board are, to get a Labour government you must appeal to the broadest population and win an election. I suspect we have a minimum of another Tory election win to go....
Latest poll on 07:57 - May 2 with 1538 viewsHARRY10

Latest poll on 07:42 - May 2 by Durovigutum

Until the Labour party stop going around stabbing each other in the chest our electoral system will ensure a Tory government.

Until the Labour party realise that England is very slightly centre right and won't win an election unless it embraces a more Blairist viewpoint we will enjoy a Tory government again.

It doesn't matter how wrong or correct left leaning people on a message board are, to get a Labour government you must appeal to the broadest population and win an election. I suspect we have a minimum of another Tory election win to go....

So the idea is simply to reflect voters thoughts irrespective of whether you agree with them.

At one point the country was pro fox hunting and capital punishment.

What kind of political integrity would that serve up ?
Latest poll on 08:04 - May 2 with 1535 viewsHARRY10

Latest poll on 06:53 - May 2 by jimmyvet

Correct not posted for 6 weeks because I also have a life Harry that was my point. I am trying to help you also have a life with some friendly advice as you have become very angry and it’s not good for you. Trying to change the world by posting political stuff hourly on a football forum really is a bit silly. Why not join a political movement and spend the time canvassing and do something worthwhile, rather than shouting on your key board all day long.

Anyway it’s bank holiday weekend Harry go and enjoy some sun today.

A life that has you trawling through the threads on a hot day to tell me not to post on said hot day. And after a six week gap in your full life. I am the one to reply to.

And hourly ?

That smacks of your 'mate' GB who also makes up stuff. Not related at all are you ?

As with the other trolls who on't post for weeks on end then just pop up. fully aware of what has been posted over those weeks..... to defend GB

A bit too obvious I would suggest.

As to what I am doing it is out on the boat, which being governed by the tide and me being away from home does provide a bit of dead time to amuse by exposing bigots and liars like GB (and his various other names).

And if you see Hotshothamish, do say hello as he seems to have disappeared as quickly as he popped up. Perhaps you will do the same

However as these chaps will have - so I must leave you for now my little pound shop GB

Latest poll on 08:06 - May 2 with 1533 viewsnoggin

My Norwegian friends like Boris. They think he's funny.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Latest poll on 08:25 - May 2 with 1514 viewsGlasgowBlue

Latest poll on 08:04 - May 2 by HARRY10

A life that has you trawling through the threads on a hot day to tell me not to post on said hot day. And after a six week gap in your full life. I am the one to reply to.

And hourly ?

That smacks of your 'mate' GB who also makes up stuff. Not related at all are you ?

As with the other trolls who on't post for weeks on end then just pop up. fully aware of what has been posted over those weeks..... to defend GB

A bit too obvious I would suggest.

As to what I am doing it is out on the boat, which being governed by the tide and me being away from home does provide a bit of dead time to amuse by exposing bigots and liars like GB (and his various other names).

And if you see Hotshothamish, do say hello as he seems to have disappeared as quickly as he popped up. Perhaps you will do the same

However as these chaps will have - so I must leave you for now my little pound shop GB

FFS H. 4 mentions in the one post. This is starting to get a little weird.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024