Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishop 09:55 - May 3 with 6276 viewsreusersfreekicks

2 questions:
Do you think Cook should keep him?
Do you think he will keep him?
Bishop on 18:16 - May 3 with 663 viewsStokieBlue

Yes and Yes.

However it's worth noting he needs to really produce next season. He's not a youngster anymore, he will be 25 when the season starts so we need to be able to stop citing potential and start citing performances.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bishop on 19:01 - May 3 with 633 viewssouthnorfolkblue

No and I haven’t the foggiest!

For me, the 3 behind the striker are the area where we need the biggest upgrade. By his standards he has had a relatively injury free season. I just haven’t seen enough from him to think that he can deliver on a consistent basis

Poll: Our final position

Bishop on 19:35 - May 3 with 604 viewsLowie

Bishop on 19:01 - May 3 by southnorfolkblue

No and I haven’t the foggiest!

For me, the 3 behind the striker are the area where we need the biggest upgrade. By his standards he has had a relatively injury free season. I just haven’t seen enough from him to think that he can deliver on a consistent basis

No and No.

I don't think he does enough.
Bishop on 21:53 - May 3 with 561 viewsCoastalblue

Yes and yes

If we find a quality forward to play in front of him next season, one suited to the role PC wants and some decent midfield options then I think he could finally start to deliver on that promise.

If we're relying on praying Norwood stays fit for 60 minutes and the mish mash of a midfield around him again then he's probably not going to deliver.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Bishop on 08:36 - May 4 with 463 viewsPositivelyPortman

Bishop on 10:25 - May 3 by BlueBadger

He's anther one that, like Dozzell, is desperately in need of some proper coaching, motivation and a team set-up that compliments his game.

Granted he's better off than Dozzell because he did at least play in a functional team under Mick but on the flip side, he's rarely achieved a decent run of injury free games.

Motivation?

No professional footballer should EVER need motivation.
Oh, and let’s set up a team around Bishop to ‘compliment HIS game’.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Bishop on 09:22 - May 4 with 436 viewsgordon

Bishop on 08:36 - May 4 by PositivelyPortman

Motivation?

No professional footballer should EVER need motivation.
Oh, and let’s set up a team around Bishop to ‘compliment HIS game’.

That's complete and utter nonsense - listen to Danny Murphy talk about Gerard Houllier and then imagine what his career would have been like if Liverpool had appointed Paul Lambert instead.

Bishop on 09:25 - May 4 with 432 viewsGlasgowBlue

Keep him as an option, if nota starter. He's not the player that he threatened to be back in 2014. That is due to injuries taking their toll.

But he shows flashes of what he is capable of at times so it would make sense to keep him in the squad.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024