Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board 18:11 - May 12 with 1273 viewscarlisleaway

ready to moan moan moan. No wonder we are in the position we are at the moment.
For Christ sake get behind the new owners and fresh faces that find there way to Portman Road.
Give them at least a year before you start moaning and complaining.
Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:13 - May 12 with 1251 viewsCoco

telling 54 year old, highly experienced Paul Cook who he needs in his backroom team.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:14 - May 12 with 1246 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Stockholm Syndrome. Not happy unless the club is fecking it all up and we can talk about how the club is fecking it all up.

Maybe some kind of therapy is needed, like all being onboard HMS Pi ss the League

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:16 - May 12 with 1236 viewspointofblue

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think someone who has been, relatively recently, sentenced for sending abusive messages to his then wife including saying she’ll end up in a coffin hardly fits the optics of a club who have come out in support of those who have suffered from DA?

If that is what the OP is about, of course!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:18 - May 12 with 1217 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:16 - May 12 by pointofblue

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think someone who has been, relatively recently, sentenced for sending abusive messages to his then wife including saying she’ll end up in a coffin hardly fits the optics of a club who have come out in support of those who have suffered from DA?

If that is what the OP is about, of course!

It wasn't, it was a more general observation I'd of said. But now it'll turn into yet another thread about Jeffers and his missus.

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:22 - May 12 with 1189 viewscarlisleaway

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:18 - May 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

It wasn't, it was a more general observation I'd of said. But now it'll turn into yet another thread about Jeffers and his missus.

Nothing to do with Jeffers, as a club on the whole.....get behind the club for once
Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:22 - May 12 with 1183 viewschrismakin

Some things money can buy

Drink driving wife abusers shouldn't be one of them.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:27 - May 12 with 1149 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:22 - May 12 by carlisleaway

Nothing to do with Jeffers, as a club on the whole.....get behind the club for once

I'm hoping you've replied to the wrong reply here. If not WTF?

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:50 - May 12 with 1067 views44_not_out

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:22 - May 12 by chrismakin

Some things money can buy

Drink driving wife abusers shouldn't be one of them.

Who knows , he might get a statue one day
Just saying
Login to get fewer ads

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:52 - May 12 with 1044 viewspointofblue

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:18 - May 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

Fair enough - I get the annoyance at those moaning about who were released and who were retained considering we’re in mid May and have the whole summer to come.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:54 - May 12 with 1034 viewsHerbivore

Imagine fans expressing their opinions on a message board. What is the world coming to?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:54 - May 12 with 1033 viewsRedX

It's the same on social media. Some people are born to moan.

Today's target was Jeffers and his contract not yet dry.
Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 22:40 - May 12 with 827 viewsBlueBadger

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:54 - May 12 by RedX

It's the same on social media. Some people are born to moan.

Today's target was Jeffers and his contract not yet dry.

Imagine thinking that domestic abuse might be something that you can just excuse or ignore because someone is now an ITFC employee.

You've got to be a particularly special kind of thinker for that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 22:47 - May 12 with 812 viewsjeera

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 18:22 - May 12 by carlisleaway

Ok, so your OP is nothing to do with him.

Then who and what is your post about?

Have we made many signings so far or have you actually invented this scenario that hasn't even happened.

At least yet anyway.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 23:08 - May 12 with 793 viewsForza_Blue

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 22:40 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Imagine thinking that domestic abuse might be something that you can just excuse or ignore because someone is now an ITFC employee.

Who has thought that then?
Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 23:12 - May 12 with 775 viewsForza_Blue

I remember going to my first games at PR in the 80's and wondering why there were so many old farts there who just moan all the time.

Move forward a few decades and now they can just do it from the comfort of their own home. Progress.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 23:15]
Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 23:58 - May 12 with 696 viewstextbackup

We had people bemoaning the most inoffensive bloke, one of our own, sponsoring the team kits...… if that wasn't safe, nothing is.

its beyond embarrassing of late, people need to get back in the fcking grounds to remember what it is to support their clubs, chatting bo11ocks online, twitter facebook pods isn't supporting the club.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 07:45 - May 13 with 592 viewsyesjohn99

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 23:58 - May 12 by textbackup

We had people bemoaning the most inoffensive bloke, one of our own, sponsoring the team kits...… if that wasn't safe, nothing is.

its beyond embarrassing of late, people need to get back in the fcking grounds to remember what it is to support their clubs, chatting bo11ocks online, twitter facebook pods isn't supporting the club.

If, and it’s a big if, we became successful and reached the premier league in the relative short term I’d imagine 95% of the wet wipes will forget all their worries.
Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 07:50 - May 13 with 572 viewsitfcpaul

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 22:40 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Was it domestic abuse?
I think the definition of that is far and away different from what he was

He was found guilty of sending a message by whatsapp after she went off with another bloke, can you tell me what you would do in those circumstances?

I am not condoning it either, but just asking the question as to what would the reaction be if you or someone else was in that situation? it is certainly not domestic abuse, certainly from the law definition of it
[Post edited 13 May 2021 7:54]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 07:54 - May 13 with 546 viewsDanTheMan

Whatever or whoever Ipswich sign, we seem to have many fans on this board on 07:50 - May 13 by itfcpaul

Was it domestic abuse?
I think the definition of that is far and away different from what he was

He was found guilty of sending a message by whatsapp after she went off with another bloke, can you tell me what you would do in those circumstances?

I am not condoning it either, but just asking the question as to what would the reaction be if you or someone else was in that situation? it is certainly not domestic abuse, certainly from the law definition of it
[Post edited 13 May 2021 7:54]

Given the two were separated at the time, I probably wouldn't send her a message saying I was going to murder her.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024