Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
38/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning 20:24 - May 12 with 4304 viewsdavblue

But try tonight if I was you. I’ve got a slot booked.

Sorry it’s in the football thread wanted people to try tonight if possible.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 20:56]
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:30 - May 12 with 2508 viewsSideShow

Depends where you are, I'm 30 and got the text to book mine this morning.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:35 - May 12 with 2505 viewsTheonlywayisup

You seem to be assuming everyone wants to take it. I am 39 and got my message today and promptly deleted the message. I love to travel so if I'm blackmailed into having to have it in order to travel then that's a decision I'll have to make at the time.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:40 - May 12 with 2449 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:35 - May 12 by Theonlywayisup

You seem to be assuming everyone wants to take it. I am 39 and got my message today and promptly deleted the message. I love to travel so if I'm blackmailed into having to have it in order to travel then that's a decision I'll have to make at the time.

🚨 10 pager alert 🚨

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:40 - May 12 with 2439 viewschrismakin

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:35 - May 12 by Theonlywayisup

Genuine question. Why wouldnt you want it?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:41 - May 12 with 2442 viewsBarcaBlue

Have you considered that the vaccine isn't all about you or travel?
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:43 - May 12 with 2441 viewsgardins01

Sorry but cannot understand how any young person who is healthy wants a disease pumps into their body. Why would you?
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:44 - May 12 with 2415 viewsgtsb1966

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:40 - May 12 by The_Romford_Blue

🚨 10 pager alert 🚨

I had to deliver in your town today. Are there more traffic lights than people. The place is a nightmare.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:44 - May 12 with 2406 viewsSwailsey

State of this.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:44 - May 12 with 2409 viewsdavblue

That's fine it's your decision. Im just making people aware who do wish to have it.

It's not a point scoring post, just trying to give people some information.

How am i assuming everyone wants to take it?
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:45 - May 12 with 2393 viewsSwailsey

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:43 - May 12 by gardins01

Sorry but cannot understand how any young person who is healthy wants a disease pumps into their body. Why would you?

And this.

It isn’t all about you.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:46 - May 12 with 2390 viewsBlueBadger

It's just a jab you fooking fanny. Do you want to see your daughter in Australia or not?
[Post edited 12 May 2021 20:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:46 - May 12 with 2384 viewsButterbing

I’d love to hear the rationale behind why you wouldn’t want a vaccine. I genuinely don’t understand how anybody can be against it.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:47 - May 12 with 2383 viewsdavblue

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:40 - May 12 by The_Romford_Blue

🚨 10 pager alert 🚨

FFS.

Just wanted to share the message for people who would like it, not some anti vaxer crap that people feel they need to tell us about.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:47 - May 12 with 2379 viewsbluelagos

Think it's fair to assume you'll need to be vaccinated for most international travel. Given that the 2 jabs are usually 11 weeks apart and there is then 2 weeks wait before you have full immunity, that means a first jab tomorrow will be around 3 months before likely travel.

So if that is your thing then I'd suggest getting jabbed sooner rather than later if you were hoping for a trip this summer/autumn assuming vaccine passports are a requirement.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:49 - May 12 with 2352 viewsdavblue

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:44 - May 12 by gtsb1966

I had to deliver in your town today. Are there more traffic lights than people. The place is a nightmare.

did you go into the White Horse?
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:49 - May 12 with 2352 viewsgtsb1966

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:43 - May 12 by gardins01

If you knew what you ingested every week a little vaccine would be the least of your worries.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:49 - May 12 with 2350 viewsButterbing

So that your body develops antibodies to prevent you from getting the virus in full and potentially dying. Or to prevent you from getting the virus and passing it on. Just a couple of reasons there. That is how vaccines work ffs!
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:50 - May 12 with 2342 viewsfooters

Sounds like there's a lot you don't understand, fella.

Ever had measles, mumps or rubella? Nope? Didn't think so.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:51 - May 12 with 2341 viewsBlueBadger

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:46 - May 12 by Butterbing

I’d love to hear the rationale behind why you wouldn’t want a vaccine. I genuinely don’t understand how anybody can be against it.

I'm guessing it goes along the lines of 'waffle, piffle, faffle, freedom, jibber, jabber, obfuscate, 'chemicals', chunter, hunter, chunter 'do your research, you fool".
[Post edited 12 May 2021 20:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:51 - May 12 with 2330 viewsgtsb1966

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:49 - May 12 by davblue

did you go into the White Horse?

No. I was delivering 150kgs of margarine to a pie and mash shop.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:52 - May 12 with 2335 viewsBlueBadger

You're not getting 'a disease pumped into you'. You're getting a particular RNA protein which stimulates an immune response and then denatures itself in a tiny volume of suspension injected in a controlled fashion into you.

Now, hugging an unvaccinated stranger on May 17 on the other hand...
[Post edited 12 May 2021 23:57]

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:54 - May 12 with 2301 viewsTheonlywayisup

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:46 - May 12 by BlueBadger

It's just a jab you fooking fanny. Do you want to see your daughter in Australia or not?
[Post edited 12 May 2021 20:48]

Good memory but you have just made yourself look very silly. I got back from Australia a couple of days ago. Where they are living a completely normal life...no masks.... nothing. And this is not because of the vaccine. This is because they controlled who came in and the spread and they have 0 (zero) cases.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:55 - May 12 with 2285 viewsdavblue

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:51 - May 12 by gtsb1966

No. I was delivering 150kgs of margarine to a pie and mash shop.

stop there next time.

1.99 roast and a dance.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:55 - May 12 with 2284 viewsHighgateBlue

OMG. really? What century are we in? There's compulsory free education in this country - how are there people this stupid?
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:55 - May 12 with 2270 viewsButterbing

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:51 - May 12 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing it goes along the lines of 'waffle, piffle, faffle, freedom, jibber, jabber, obfuscate, 'chemicals', chunter, hunter, chunter 'do your research, you fool".
[Post edited 12 May 2021 20:51]

Or because Uncle Barry on Facebook said he heard that it contained 5g and that Bill Gates and George Soros could control your bowel movements. Or something like that? Who would you trust? Scientists you’d never met or Uncle Barry? (He’s a mechanic so he knows stuff).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024