Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top summer signing 12:06 - May 21 with 1662 viewswkj

Whilst attempting to be somewhat realistic about it, who would be a top signing over the summer if you were the man or woman in the driving seat? How much would you value them at, and what is it about having them that would make your summer a good one?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Your top summer signing on 12:08 - May 21 with 1644 viewschrismakin

Juan Mata. Drogbas best mate

Out of contract. Prem star. Aim for the stars. We know what he brings. Goals. Assists. Set pieces. Global news straight away. Crazy shirt sales etc etc

We need something like this.

Being more realistic ..... Dunkley
( and before mentioned. Dunkley hadnt played since feb when he played that final game against derby) have heard he is a likely signing.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 12:10]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Your top summer signing on 12:12 - May 21 with 1600 viewsmattrolow

Mo Eisa
Your top summer signing on 12:12 - May 21 with 1596 viewsKieran_Knows

Christian Walton. If we could tempt him here, we wouldn't need another keeper for 5+ years at least. Worked with Cook before, good shot stopper, commands his box and can play out from the back.

We've been crying out for a keeper like that for years.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Your top summer signing on 12:36 - May 21 with 1448 viewsSpruceMoose

A new lease for Footers

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Your top summer signing on 12:53 - May 21 with 1354 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Wes Burns from Fleetwood. They have just apparently triggered an extension in his contract, but that still means that it only has a year to run. Offer them Donacien and 500k.

A really strong alternative to KVY

Poll: Our final position

Your top summer signing on 12:54 - May 21 with 1340 viewsStokieBlue

Your top summer signing on 12:53 - May 21 by southnorfolkblue

Wes Burns from Fleetwood. They have just apparently triggered an extension in his contract, but that still means that it only has a year to run. Offer them Donacien and 500k.

A really strong alternative to KVY

I would think there are higher priorities than an alternative to the one position we seem to have a decent player in already.

I thought he played further forward most of the time?

SB
[Post edited 21 May 2021 12:55]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Your top summer signing on 13:09 - May 21 with 1255 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Your top summer signing on 12:54 - May 21 by StokieBlue

I would think there are higher priorities than an alternative to the one position we seem to have a decent player in already.

SB

Decent player with a chronic injury record though. Lung busting FBs are key to this formation. Having one who has played a handful of games doesn’t cut it for me.

Plus if fit KVY also played on the left when at Colchester

Poll: Our final position

Your top summer signing on 14:19 - May 21 with 1085 viewsJ2BLUE

Your top summer signing on 12:08 - May 21 by chrismakin

Juan Mata. Drogbas best mate

Out of contract. Prem star. Aim for the stars. We know what he brings. Goals. Assists. Set pieces. Global news straight away. Crazy shirt sales etc etc

We need something like this.

Being more realistic ..... Dunkley
( and before mentioned. Dunkley hadnt played since feb when he played that final game against derby) have heard he is a likely signing.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 12:10]

Drogba who has nothing to do with us at the moment is going to convince Mata to ignore top tier offers from around Europe on £50k+ a week to come to Ipswich in league one on £10k a week?

I know you're just throwing it out there but come on mate...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Your top summer signing on 14:23 - May 21 with 1070 viewsHighgateBlue

Your top summer signing on 12:12 - May 21 by Kieran_Knows

Christian Walton. If we could tempt him here, we wouldn't need another keeper for 5+ years at least. Worked with Cook before, good shot stopper, commands his box and can play out from the back.

I totally agree that he would be an excellent signing. But we can't bank on us holding on to him for five years. Exhibit 1: Neil Alexander, Exhibit 2: Kelvin Davis, Exhibit 3: Marton Fulop. Even Bart only played for us for five seasons.

OK so I'm just bitter at us continually losing goalies I like...
Your top summer signing on 15:47 - May 21 with 983 viewshadleighboyblue

Your top summer signing on 12:12 - May 21 by Kieran_Knows

we definitely need a strong spine to the team and a keeper is one that we need , Walton fits the bill
Your top summer signing on 15:50 - May 21 with 962 viewsKieran_Knows

Your top summer signing on 14:23 - May 21 by HighgateBlue

I totally agree that he would be an excellent signing. But we can't bank on us holding on to him for five years. Exhibit 1: Neil Alexander, Exhibit 2: Kelvin Davis, Exhibit 3: Marton Fulop. Even Bart only played for us for five seasons.

OK so I'm just bitter at us continually losing goalies I like...

No we couldn't, but then again I have no issues with players leaving the club that make us a considerable amount of money. If he came here for nothing and left in 2/3 years for £5m+, then so be it. Hopefully we'd have a scouting network in place to pick up the next keeper.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Your top summer signing on 09:40 - May 22 with 744 viewsOldboy

Assomabalonga is available on a free. I think he would be an excellent signing. Not sure about the spelling, but you know who I mean.
Your top summer signing on 10:10 - May 22 with 664 viewsITFC_Jenx

Your top summer signing on 12:54 - May 21 by StokieBlue

SB

Would have a great signing for a small squad.
Plays RB when KVY is out.
Can shift up to RW when KVY is at RB.
KVY could play LB if our 1st choice LB is out so Burns then plays RB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024