Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) 16:16 - May 28 with 2130 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:16 - May 28 with 2115 viewschrismakin

who lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:26 - May 28 with 2033 viewsBlueBadger

Who?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:27 - May 28 with 2033 viewspointofblue

Magilton?
White?
Jones?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:30 - May 28 with 2001 viewsusm

Three Bellies?
Connors?
Osmond?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:30 - May 28 with 2009 viewsdominiciawful

www.twitter.com/jimborogers7

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:33 - May 28 with 1984 viewschrismakin

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:30 - May 28 by dominiciawful

www.twitter.com/jimborogers7

erm

what's he done

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:35 - May 28 with 1975 viewsSitfcB

He’s not real ya know.
[Post edited 28 May 2021 16:35]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 17:18 - May 28 with 1858 viewsdominiciawful

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 16:35 - May 28 by SitfcB

He’s not real ya know.
[Post edited 28 May 2021 16:35]

I thought as much. I just didn't get it as I thought jokey accounts would be humorous.

Login to get fewer ads

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 17:51 - May 28 with 1739 viewswrightsrightglove

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 17:18 - May 28 by dominiciawful

I thought as much. I just didn't get it as I thought jokey accounts would be humorous.

This.

I’ve always assumed it’s a genuine person with mental health issues. If it’s a spoof account then it’s definitely not a funny one and is creepy and weird at the very least.
What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 20:32 - May 28 with 1498 viewsclive_baker

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 17:51 - May 28 by wrightsrightglove

This.

I’ve always assumed it’s a genuine person with mental health issues. If it’s a spoof account then it’s definitely not a funny one and is creepy and weird at the very least.

Agreed.

Someone should be checking his hard drive.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 21:21 - May 28 with 1412 viewsOwainG1992

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 20:32 - May 28 by clive_baker

Agreed.

Someone should be checking his hard drive.

I'm glad to not see all the Troy en stuff anymore.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 06:46 - May 29 with 1182 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 09:32 - May 29 with 1011 viewsWallingford_Boy

What's up with that Jimbo guy on Twitter? (n/t) on 21:21 - May 28 by OwainG1992

I'm glad to not see all the Troy en stuff anymore.

Still don’t get what saying “en” after a sentence means?

Is it a Suffolk thing?

We play aunt sally in pubs in Oxfordshire, only county that does (google it).

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024